PDA

View Full Version : SS mastery good?

jonathan4210
06-07-2016, 07:23 PM
SS mastery increases impact radius, but on the actual skill, it says it hits the target and up to 4 nearby enemies. So no matter how much you increase the radius, will it always hit 5 enemies max? As in, if you always use SS in big mobs, the mastery is basically useless?

Robhawk
06-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Better put your points somewhere else!

jonathan4210
06-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Better put your points somewhere else!

Have you tried SS mastery to see if it is like I think it is?

Robhawk
06-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Have you tried SS mastery to see if it is like I think it is?

No... but i would get 1 point for axe and f.e. 9 to Heal for the armor bonus before i "waste" 10 points on SS. Even the time reduction for Jugger/VB is more useful... but thats just my opinion.

jonathan4210
06-08-2016, 10:34 AM
No... but i would get 1 point for axe and f.e. 9 to Heal for the armor bonus before i "waste" 10 points on SS. Even the time reduction for Jugger/VB is more useful... but thats just my opinion.

How can you judge it if you havent tried it? Thats why I made this post, to see if anyone has tested it and can say if its worth it or not, before I waste points (was planning on only spending 5 maybe, doesnt have to be all 10). I already spent some points on the HoR mastery.

Elshaddoll
06-08-2016, 10:37 AM
SS mastery increases impact radius, but on the actual skill, it says it hits the target and up to 4 nearby enemies. So no matter how much you increase the radius, will it always hit 5 enemies max? As in, if you always use SS in big mobs, the mastery is basically useless?
Increasing the impact radius never affects the maximum amount of mobs hit. However, if you often fight mobs that aren't packed, the mastery can be useful. Personally, I've found I can live without it, I'd rather just spend my points on vb/jugg masteries.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

jonathan4210
06-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Increasing the impact radius never affects the maximum amount of mobs hit. However, if you often fight mobs that aren't packed, the mastery can be useful. Personally, I've found I can live without it, I'd rather just spend my points on vb/jugg masteries.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

I find it weird that you can increase the impact radius, but the number of enemies hit stays the same. Its easy to hit 5 enemies with SS, but I guess I got my answer. Thanks :)

Robhawk
06-08-2016, 10:42 AM
How can you judge it if you havent tried it? Thats why I made this post, to see if anyone has tested it and can say if its worth it or not, before I waste points (was planning on only spending 5 maybe, doesnt have to be all 10). I already spent some points on the HoR mastery.

I didnt judge i just said my opinion, sorry for that. Im out!

saucabatie
06-21-2016, 11:33 PM
Useless i think. Better put in axethrow