PDA

View Full Version : Concerning loot while playing.....

raxaxic
06-07-2016, 07:29 PM
I wish there was a filter for the loot you pick up while you farm. The filter would let you run for specific items or several items of your choice. Just click which items you wish to pick up before your run. Let me know you think. Thanks.

Cheneblanc
06-08-2016, 01:15 AM
I definitely think we should be able to filter out low grade equipment, like it would still "drop" but it would immediately disappear. This would keep us from having to clean out whites and greens from our inventory.

Eagle Eye229
06-08-2016, 02:56 AM
Takes 10 seconds to clear whole inventory..

Cheneblanc
06-08-2016, 04:08 AM
Takes 10 seconds to clear whole inventory..
It might take 10 seconds if you could liquidate your entire inventory at once, but since you have to do each category separately, it definitely takes longer.

bonjovi3223
06-08-2016, 04:28 AM
It might take 10 seconds if you could liquidate your entire inventory at once, but since you have to do each category separately, it definitely takes longer.
We had asked for a delete all option. What they have given us currently is a very good option to delete under each rarity. What more do you want??? Delete everything? ?

Cheneblanc
06-08-2016, 04:33 AM
We had asked for a delete all option. What they have given us currently is a very good option to delete under each rarity. What more do you want??? Delete everything? ?
All they need to do is apply the options we currently have to the entire inventory instead of each individual section.

bonjovi3223
06-08-2016, 04:39 AM
All they need to do is apply the options we currently have to the entire inventory instead of each individual section.
What we have currently is perfect.
Deleting everything can cause too many issues. Ppl are very capable of deleting things by mistake & when they cannot be recovered, sts will get flooded with emails.

Cheneblanc
06-08-2016, 04:55 AM
What we have currently is perfect.
Deleting everything can cause too many issues. Ppl are very capable of deleting things by mistake & when they cannot be recovered, sts will get flooded with emails.
Nobody said anything about deleting everything. The current options we have to sell all items of a certain rarity are fine, just extend it to the entire inventory. Instead of having to sell all the Common and Rare items five times, you only have to do it once.

Eagle Eye229
06-08-2016, 04:59 AM
It takes me somewhere between 11-12 seconds....my estimate was very close.

They have it this way so people have more control over what they are doing.

This system is perfectly fine and we don't need to try to save 9 seconds..we already are saving much time with these new tabs.

Ty sts.

Befs
06-08-2016, 06:11 AM
Nobody said anything about deleting everything. The current options we have to sell all items of a certain rarity are fine, just extend it to the entire inventory. Instead of having to sell all the Common and Rare items five times, you only have to do it once.

No way lmao.

ilhanna
06-08-2016, 06:25 AM

I don't know if you've started playing when the delete all feature was introduced. But there's a reason why it's only available for gear items. People were accidentally deleting massive numbers of crafted energy and jewels.

Mdy
06-08-2016, 07:01 AM
I'd still say no. It may be good but at the end we are humans and by accident we will do mistakes using such option. You may seem to be aware about your specific option but what about others. Think about it so, better stick with the current.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

iceking
06-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Its about 2-3 seconds. -_- seriously?

Sent from my vivo Y27 using Tapatalk

Cheneblanc
06-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Its about 2-3 seconds. -_- seriously?

Sent from my vivo Y27 using Tapatalk
In order to clear Common and Rare items out of all five equipment categories, it takes around 30 clicks. This doesn't include Legendary, which would add another 10 clicks. How do you do that in 2-3 seconds?

The fact that you expect developers to take human error into consideration is amusing. People can't possibly learn to pay attention, so why not have the developers remove anything that requires a modicum of thought?

What I'm suggesting is literally the exact same as what we currently have, but instead of having to sell the items from six different equipment categories separately, you have the option to sell from all of them at once. I'm not saying to include Chests, Crafting, or Furniture items in the equation, just the six equipment categories.

Kingofninjas
06-08-2016, 01:30 PM
We need this for jewels. It takes way too long just to scroll down to all my useless water jewels, then even longer to melt them.

Felipe Pereira
06-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Maybe some lock option for items u dont want to delete would do. Unfortunately at jewels there is a real problem on trash things

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk

Mdy
06-08-2016, 02:41 PM
In order to clear Common and Rare items out of all five equipment categories, it takes around 30 clicks. This doesn't include Legendary, which would add another 10 clicks. How do you do that in 2-3 seconds?

The fact that you expect developers to take human error into consideration is amusing. People can't possibly learn to pay attention, so why not have the developers remove anything that requires a modicum of thought?

What I'm suggesting is literally the exact same as what we currently have, but instead of having to sell the items from six different equipment categories separately, you have the option to sell from all of them at once. I'm not saying to include Chests, Crafting, or Furniture items in the equation, just the six equipment categories.
Well, better to stick with the current clearing system for now. I'd agree if your suggestion to be included as an addition, but to think that it will be as a replacement, still no. Not every common/rare items are junks nowadays. Commons like cryostar bent gun,cryo splitered weapons are fairly good in prices. People will likely to remove them by accident as they looted commons/rares at most in their runs.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk