PDA

View Full Version : New guild- members needed

Coltona
08-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi all!! I would like to start my own guild with one main purpose: spreading the love

Remember Saint's Get Rid Of The Greed Yo campaign? Sadly it disappeared awhile back, but i loved it and decided to make my own, but with something new in it...A Guild!! The main prupose of this guild would be to give back to the community of PL and eventually SL. We will be hosting events that give out free items or large cash prizes, we will be giving out pinks continually, saving the rarest for contests or guild achievements (will elaborate on this later) There will be an in guild ranking system for the top donaters to the guild. Each member will be given a rank according to criteria that will be discussed at a later time.
To kick this guild off I need the following things to happen:
People applying for in guild positions such as- guild website creator/editor, rcruiters (any guild member can do this), donators (people that farm gold and items solely for the purpose of helping make the guild better),
Leaders ( at least 2 besides me to help keep peace, host events, approve new members etc. when i'm not around).
We will have charities non-stop for as long as the guild is arround. We will have events such as contests- one each week, with a small one on the weekends, and a huge one each month with the rarest items of the guild or large amounts of cash to be given out.

The purpose of this guild is not just to give give give, but to also keep those players that have reached the end and need something else to do besides make more money than the 20 mil they already have. As i'm definitely not the richest player in PL, I need supporters to help keep this guild going. No, guild members do not have to donate to become a member. I can support this for maybe the next few months by my self, but something this big needs the entire community to come together and put it in the PL record books as the most giving, largest, and most helpful guild ever! Not only will we help PL players, but we will donate to other guilds, not just in items or gold, but help them recruit, create their website if needed etc.

If you would like to fill one of the positions listed above, please PM me with the following criteria:
IGN:
Position:
Reason you would like this job (or would qualify for it):

And i will get back to you promptly. Also members will have the choice of naming the guild, which will start when the website creators/editors and the other leader postions have been filled.

If you would like to donate to this guild please PM with the following criteria:
IGN:
Donation:

Everyone that donates, or joins will be given a personal profile that contains the following information:
All IGN's (levels and builds included)
All donations (gold and names of all items)

Thanks in advance to all that will join or make future donations..and...SPREAD THE LOVE Y'ALL!!!

Irulelol
08-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Sounds awsome but alot of comitment. Ill think bout it

Coltona
08-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Hehe ya but what good guild isn't?

Irulelol
08-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey im makin new account wat shuld it be

Coltona
08-12-2011, 11:06 AM
MMM whats your first char gonna be?

Irulelol
08-12-2011, 11:08 AM
My mains a level 52 bird. And im makin a new that goin to stay lvl one

Coltona
08-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Hm use mage for sure if you're experienced in range, and name it... destroyerelf

Irulelol
08-12-2011, 11:13 AM
K i was thinkin mage just wanted anothr opinion

Coltona
08-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Lol well that's how i feel, and if that's all let's PM in the future, so as not to fill up my thread :)

GongKilluminati
09-08-2011, 09:29 PM
IGN: Tupacman (you have me added), Obamanation (you have me added)
Position: Any position is fine, I'm not rich, but I can help people level, I got some decent pinks.
Reason you would like this job (or would qualify for it): Helping people, because PL is getting boring just grinding to lvl60, need something to do. lol

edit: you know my builds

Shellkaz
09-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Hi Coltongadkins, I'm an officer with Light Bringers of Forest Haven, an assistance guild. We are looking for Alliances. Please check out our thread and fill out the app so Wilddar (Guild Master) can approve you. :-) IGN Lyrrlynn lvl 32 enchantress.

deitz
09-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Vry good idea I'm considering which guild to join I think u already on friends list I will b getting in touch with u to talk further deitz 56 bear

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Hey!

I am here to welcome another assistance guild! If you are interested please check out my guild found on my signature, maybe you would like to start a alliance? :)

This was already mentioned. :)

Swimmingstar
09-27-2011, 03:12 PM
If anyone still goes to this thread go to the other thread the guild name was changed to the donors!