PDA

View Full Version : Info about Free Platinum offers for those with Android Tablets....

Navygreen
08-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Hey,

I have been having some issues lately with getting my free platinum after completing the offers from TapJoy.

The device that I play on currently is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Wifi only version). After sending numerous emails to support about not receiving my free platinum, I got an email back from the TapJoy Support Team stating the following:

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your complaint.

I'm very sorry to inform you that, due to hardware limitations inherent to Wifi-only versions of your Tablet, we are unable to provide our monetization services for your device.

We only recently became aware of this issue and are working hard on a viable fix for this issue. For the immediately foreseeable future, however, it is impossible for us to award currency to any Android Tablet which does not have 3G or 4G data capability. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this is sure to cause.

Again, please know that we are working hard to fix this problem as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much for being a Tapjoy customer.

Best,
(name removed)
Tapjoy Support Team

This is just FYI and a heads up to anyone who may be experiencing problems with the Free Platinum system in Pocket Legends. I guess because of the device i'm using, I am not able to take advantage of these offers at the moment. I'll just have to spend some money I guess. :bull_head: :witless:

Later!