PDA

View Full Version : Lv 5 twink tournament

Samhayne
08-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Lv 5 twink tournament

No of Players: 16
Type: Single Elimination

This is Ueteanetabac's Twink Tournament from http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33024-Lv-5-twink-tournament

Description:
Please check the tournament link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tour...p?do=view&id=4
and look for your match-up!

Fortunately, the system auto-randomized the match-ups as soon as the tournament filled up, so the matches are totally random.

A few things to do to organize your matches:

1. Contact your opponent as soon as you can. In-game or forums, the quicker the duels are done, the better.

2. Agree on a duel time. If you manage to contact your opponent, I don't see why you can't duel right then and there unless you were on the move or something.

3. Once agreed, please do one of the following:

Both opponents post in the thread stating the agreed time. eg, X versus Y at GMT # o'clock. It would help if you would tell me in how many hours the match is happening, 24 hours, 26 hours, etc.
Have a conversation (in-game or forums) both agreeing to a duel time and have one of the competitors post the screenshot to the thread. Note: Both characters used must be the bear.

4. Once the duel finishes, the winner (or a very sportsmanlike loser) must post the screenshot of the score on the thread. An alternative is for the loser to admit defeat on the thread if both players cannot take screenshots on their device. (Screenshot preferred though).

5. The tournament thread will be used as the base of proof for the tournament. Players who are accused by their opponent for delaying, refusing to agree on a time, or not responding at all outright, and FAIL to defend themselves or respond in the thread, will be disqualified. Players who wrongly accuse to try and get an easy win, will be disqualified. Do note, that any sort of unsportsmanship or rude behavior will result to disqualification.

6. Any problems that cannot be solved within the thread should be messaged to me directly. Please keep the tournament thread flame/drama free.

Have fun!!!

PS. Big thanks to Ellydol for putting these rules together that we're re-using for other tournaments.

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Dont have any level 5's Sorry

Nourish
08-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I'd happy to do this :D name is "Twinkzone" my mains name is "Meowzzz"

The Flash
08-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Il be happy to join rigrfour

Samhayne
08-12-2011, 12:52 PM
This is Utean's tournament started at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33024-Lv-5-twink-tournament

Misticlmage
08-12-2011, 01:00 PM
It wont let me c the link for my match up

Misticlmage
08-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Could someone tell me my match-up, i cant c the link.

Samhayne
08-12-2011, 01:05 PM
The tourney hasn't started yet, so matchups aren't set.

Zeubermensch
08-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Is it too late to join!?!? I would love to compete!

Zeubermensch
08-12-2011, 01:34 PM
If it's not too late, add Demonologyy to the roster.

Conradin
My twink I'll be using is named Twinktasticaly. I'll get on to pay my entry fee soon.

sLOVEnia
First of let me say that this is a wonderful community and i want to join. But i have a complain. There is this founding helmet which gives a little bit stats (a huge amount of stats for low level twinks!!!). I hope that you can make it that these helmets arent allowed, because that would ruin the contest.

Oh and please count my character slovenia in for the contest. btw... theres an entry fee? where do i pay?

Archey
08-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Srry hope i can still join i posted on diff post my guys name is fivey and ill pay 20k even tho its 10k

Edit: sam is this tourney still active? I add the guy and been waiting to pay my entry fee

Unxtoxic
08-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Do we pay the fee before tourney starts? Or when it tourney begins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ueteanetabac
08-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Add yourself in the tournament section. You pay when tournament starts

LADYHADASSA
08-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Is there somone else yo pay fee to? Uni we are on diff time zones i think i am neeeeding to go to bed lol ill be in game for 5more min in my lvl 5 if you have helpers collecting please let us know ty

drewcapu
08-12-2011, 11:22 PM
It looks like the real link to the tourney should be:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=6

Ellyidol
08-12-2011, 11:29 PM
No wonder the OP felt similar! :D

Thanks Sam! :)

Good luck twinks!

Zerious
08-12-2011, 11:31 PM
A few things to do to organize your matches:

...Have a conversation (in-game or forums) both agreeing to a duel time and have one of the competitors post the screenshot to the thread. Note: Both characters used must be the bear....
View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)[/CENTER]

copy-paste ftw Sam? lol this is an all-class twink tourney right?

Apocolypze
08-13-2011, 12:54 PM
what is tournament date?

Zeus
08-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Love that the developers are trying to get more active with the PvP community. Keep up the good work guys!

Register
08-13-2011, 04:23 PM
OMG. I deleted my levle 5 twink because I didnt know when it was gonna be held. I gotta remake it really quick. same name. levelfivepvp.

EDIT: the tournament page in the opening post doesnt load.

EDIT: People, you have to add yourself to the roster. But the people listed on the thread who wanted to join should have spots reserved for them, right? Seems fair because they posted.

Unxtoxic
08-13-2011, 09:44 PM
When will the first match be starting?

LADYHADASSA
08-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Still cant get to anyone to pay ..

Register
08-13-2011, 10:07 PM
When will the first match be starting?

Prob when all slots are filled lol. And shouldnt founders helm be not allowed? Its +5 armor and +5 Damage. Im not even sure I have 5 armor in the first place haha.

Ueteanetabac
08-13-2011, 10:21 PM
The competition is cancelled until further notice. Too many people joined with too little spots.
I will revive the competition in one week.