PDA

View Full Version : Raise in game dropped currency & or lower STIM COST! HEAL RANGE????

Angelo Torres
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Can anyone explain to me how I am supposed to support any class besides ENGI? with getting 1 gold a drop NPC? how are Stimpacks afforded and
don't say party cause my Warrior,Avian,Enchantress All had survivabilty with /pots/stims and the drops outweighed the cost of the run even NPCING EVERYTHING! you keeping monetary value so low well lower the STIM PACK COST! ITS OUTRAGEUOS.... Also I am aware it's too different games well still we need affordable stims I can even make a diff class cause It will have 1k deaths and 350kills please adress this I pay for plat heck i've only done 15$ worth but I've completed netflix and real and all the frees please I love your games but this NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!

How are we supposed to have fun playing a class where if there isn't an Engi who's healing you ain't beating a level or map in your level range without going through at least 40 pots? maybee more??? Also if you guys try and argue and say its my gear I wear the best greens I can for my level and these maps that I and everyone else struggles in? this is within our level range and still we CHUG HP POTS

Also I myself have a level 15 Engi right now and I am extreemly disastisfied with the range of the empathy skill? whats the deal the defense buff(protection) has the range it should have and so should every other team buffing skill but doesn't

KEY POINTS OF WHAT I AM SAYING:
Lower stimcost$$$$ OR raise monetary income!

please increase the range of your buffs I saw you've reviewed it and deem it fine i greatly disagree and so does 75% of people I am sure expecially other classes who die and think its our fault because of boss knocking you all around as well as us and we can't heal you cause we aren't right on top of you! and if we don't heal we will die and then because we healed and you was out of range you die and then we die does this seem fair?

YES I know there are spelling errors here yes I know I am also frustrated so this may sound angry and I guess its because I am?

Yvonnel
08-12-2011, 05:14 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I've noticed an increase in the cred drop. No its not like PL but, it is better than it was in the Beta.

Angelo Torres
08-12-2011, 05:18 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I've noticed an increase in the cred drop. No its not like PL but, it is better than it was in the Beta. You took the words right out of my mouth even if there was such a cred increase which I haven't noticed not like thats really where the money comes from anyways its the drops but leme get back on topic with your post, why are we paying PL pot cost if we can't GET PL INCOME?

bronislav84
08-12-2011, 09:43 PM
We shouldn't be paying PL cost if we aren't getting PL income. Completely agreed.

Either raise the payout for drops or lower costs across the board. It isn't just pots that are outrageous. I can understand not wanting to let people get rich in beta, but now that it isn't beta anymore something needs to be done. Please.

Angelo Torres
08-13-2011, 03:49 AM
We shouldn't be paying PL cost if we aren't getting PL income. Completely agreed.

Either raise the payout for drops or lower costs across the board. It isn't just pots that are outrageous. I can understand not wanting to let people get rich in beta, but now that it isn't beta anymore something needs to be done. Please.

+1 I can not stress this enough its redunkculas on why this isn't even been addressed by others I mean how could I be the only 1 to step up and say something about this initially?

This is the reason why their are so many ENGI in game and I will be the first to tell you I am one of them. cost of pot cost! Heck even 750 credits in guild is still a lot we don't make 50% of the income that we do in Pocket Legends? if that's the case my level 15 ENGI should have about 15k and not 2k

Sorcererssoul
08-13-2011, 03:56 AM
You forget its still not fully launched, this way the beta players dont get an headstart with ig currency compared to iOS which cannot play the beta, but would want it real badly (like me lol).
I agree that i heard they could make it a little higher to at least make stims affordable. But sts just doesnt want to give you guys an head start, which i kinda understand if i see how many iOS users want to play so badly....

Gluttony
08-13-2011, 04:02 AM
I agree that i heard they could make it a little higher to at least make stims affordable. But sts just doesnt want to give you guys an head start, which i kinda understand if i see how many iOS users want to play so badly....

The game is launched, it should play like that. There is no true guarantee that iOS will join anytime soon (if at all), so to cripple the players who have access isn't any more fair than the alternative.

Sorcererssoul
08-13-2011, 04:04 AM
Oops then i will take back my words, havent had much time to check forums lately, if its launched then they just need to make it the same as PL.
I fully agree with you guys, if it is launched, you should be able to enjoy it :o

JadedSkatePunk17
08-13-2011, 04:18 AM
Agreed 100%
I myself am not poor haha 7.5k not bragging;)
But the only way I make money is by auction lol. Crazy.

Gluttony
08-13-2011, 04:22 AM
But the only way I make money is by auction lol. Crazy.

Not to be rude, but that is how PL started in the beginning. Most aspects you're accustomed to now were tweaked bit by bit to get there. As I understand it, there aren't even pink items in the game yet. It'll evolve with time. Think of the amount of gold that is dropped in FH and compare that to the price of things. For more clarification, create a level 1-12 toon and keep them just in FH and see how much gold you have after farming for a couple of hours.

Anabariez
08-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Yeah no kidding I have 6 accounts (2 at 25, others at 16) and without selling any greens just junk items. I've made a whopping 6k!! I think atleast liquidation value should be higher.

Abaleuibub
08-13-2011, 07:43 AM
...what Angelo Torres said.

So far.

KhaosAngel
08-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Huh?!? I have no prob making money
I'll say it again-join a party of 3 or more. forget solo forget solo forget solo- now, whos was it that called my stimpack shortage solution dumb? Sorry to blur stats-not ready to reveal my awesomness:smiley_simmons: I've made most by selling in CS- everything usually 100c- sell so people(especially new) can afford. That way you dont waste money when it doesnt sell. Nobody is going to pay 5000c for anything

Angelo Torres
08-13-2011, 08:14 AM
I'll say it again-join a party of 3 or more. forget solo forget solo forget solo- now, whos was it that called my stimpack shortage solution dumb? Sorry to blur stats-not ready to reveal my awesomness:smiley_simmons:

wohoo your level 25 with 54k? so how much did you spend on plat in SL and good luck lying here do the math everyone someone had to buy a PLAT PACKAGE OF CREDITS TO afford to have baught something off you that did cost majority of your income! if you really have no problem making money give me all you have and make it again? I bet you wouldn't cause it all cost you real money or it cost someone else real money.

Why even post here if you think the in game currency is too high or just fine I definitely think someones a bit too full of himself... kind of reminds me of being 17 and spending my entire CHECK 550$ ON Gpototates FLYFF I was the richest charecter in the entire server OF MUSHIPOE AcroNess,AssistNess,MercNess was my IGN's

I am 22 now got bills a wife 3 kids and yeah I am not spending 550$ to support my cell phone game.... OBVIOUSLY SOMEWHAT OF AN EXAGERATION to some degree but this is the truth.

In pocket legends my level 15 Avian has 21k and thats with buying pots and spamming them like no Tommorow ohh yeah and thats paying 1500 each 100 but then again every minute or so u easily get 2-5 drops usually valueing about 30-90 gold so it isn't hard to make money when the drops LIQUIDATE AT DECENT VALUES!

you OBVIOUSLY WANT US NOT TO KNOW HOW MUCH PLAT YOU HAVE how about you to go your plat purchasing page and show us the last 20 items i bet at least 1 is a CRED package

xero
08-13-2011, 08:25 AM
I'll say it again-join a party of 3 or more. forget solo forget solo forget solo- now, whos was it that called my stimpack shortage solution dumb? Sorry to blur stats-not ready to reveal my awesomness:smiley_simmons: I've made most by selling in CS- everything usually 100c- sell so people(especially new) can afford. That way you dont waste money when it doesnt sell. Nobody is going to pay 5000c for anything

That's just it though, its YOU, that diesnt have the problem with it. The majority of SL players don't have the luck of the draw when it comes to item drops. I'm not flaming you in any way.

The only solution I see to the pot consumption problem, is to waste 5 plat for a new character slot and get it to 5 and stashing all pots and creds you get, then repeating the process all over again. However, you can only do that so many times before it gets boring and tedious.

STS, please either increase creds gained per kill, creds gained from liquidating junk/useless items, or drop the stim costs to a more managable amount.

Angelo Torres
08-13-2011, 08:29 AM
That's just it though, its YOU, that diesnt have the problem with it. The majority of SL players don't have the luck of the draw when it comes to item drops. I'm not flaming you in any way.

The only solution I see to the pot consumption problem, is to waste 5 plat for a new character slot and get it to 5 and stashing all pots and creds you get, then repeating the process all over again. However, you can only do that so many times before it gets boring and tedious.

STS, please either increase creds gained per kill, creds gained from liquidating junk/useless items, or drop the stim costs to a more managable amount.

I did the pot stashing method in PL for a while as a newb and I must say LVL 5 REQ for stash BLOWS cant get any gear to my alts lvl 2-4 so this bLOWS!

KhaosAngel
08-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi- 2 scavenger rifles sold 10000c each, 100's if not 1000 items sold at 100 each- If you were nicer I prob would have gave you some-ppffft, forget that! Dont call people liars cause we wont disclose every nit pick detail about how we got somewhere(talkn bout scav rifles)- as far as credits with plat, 1500 came with my premium character. Hard work baby!

Angelo Torres
08-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi- 2 scavenger rifles sold 10000c each, 100's if not 1000 items sold at 100 each- If you were nicer I prob would have gave you some-ppffft, forget that! Dont call people liars cause we wont disclose every nit pick detail about how we got somewhere(talkn bout scav rifles)- as far as credits with plat, 1500 came with my premium character. Hard work baby!
1500 came with my premium char to and to be honest I didn't expect anything from you man I am just letting you know you sound like a younger me so if I am BASHING ANYONE it's myself but nonetheless congrats on figuring the system but back on topic 95% of us agree with me and you somehow don't also where do you think those 10,000 credits came from???? hmm ill tell you IT WASNT FROM LIQUIDATING unless it was 1-2 premium paid chars 3k and maybee both of them reached 21 ohh there goes the 10k theve saved thats if they were maybee ENGI class and pots werent an issue....

Samhayne
08-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Locking this down before the flaming gets any higher.