PDA

View Full Version : Flame Forged hammers suggestion[HOT]

Vrazicak
06-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Every warrior knows that damage with flame forged hammers is too low, and it's proc rate is too low, so;
There are two phases of the proc;

1. Warrior hits the enemy and there is a blue light ball in middle of the enemy
2. Next hit warrior makes is making damage 35% of his health, which leaves writing FORGE MARK

So, here's what my problem seems to be, the hammer is able to proc only on normal hit, which gives terrible rate and slowness;
So in order to make it useful like Flame forged staff and daggers,
My suggestion is to make it proc like Aegis, that it can proc both with skills and normal attack, that way it will be much more useful and people would actually use it, cause, if you don't have aegis in elite you probably don't do any damage, you just have to tank out, which hurts in elite Underhul since the worm's poison and the black gnomes' DoT ignore juggernaut.
Please Devs, notice me.
Thank you all!

Orakorabo
06-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Every warrior knows that damage with flame forged hammers is too low, and it's proc rate is too low, so;
There are two phases of the proc;

1. Warrior hits the enemy and there is a blue light ball in middle of the enemy
2. Next hit warrior makes is making damage 35% of his health, which leaves writing FORGE MARK

So, here's what my problem seems to be, the hammer is able to proc only on normal hit, which gives terrible rate and slowness;
So in order to make it useful like Flame forged staff and daggers,
My suggestion is to make it proc like Aegis, that it can proc both with skills and normal attack, that way it will be much more useful and people would actually use it, cause, if you don't have aegis in elite you probably don't do any damage, you just have to tank out, which hurts in elite Underhul since the worm's poison and the black gnomes' DoT ignore juggernaut.
Please Devs, notice me.
Thank you all!

I think that we should do that since war are the chars in game that doesn't have a good proc and not so cool weapons in exception of the arcane wep but still...we should get a better procs in couple mythic weps

B.Bence
06-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Agree. Flame forged hammer useless but other 2 new myth weaps are good.