PDA

View Full Version : Community Update | 6/08/16 | Fast XP, UI tweaks, Return of Singe and more!

Justg
06-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Hey folks!

Several things coming tomorrow we'll mention, plus a surprise or two on the way ;)

Pets

We're starting to reintroduce old and hard-to-find Arcane Pets into the game. Tomorrow Singe's Egg will be available in Massive Locked Cryostar crates. He will be there for one week. Munch Mouth and Arcane Deary are still there, but we'll be swapping out all three next time. We're also fixing Samael and Ice Ball issues that we saw with Pet Animancy.

- Samael’s passive healing is now correctly tied to Samael himself. It will not go away if you replace his happiness buff with another egg, and won’t be transferred if you give his happiness buff to another pet.
- Ice Ball’s Arcane Ability will now apply the freeze on basic attack to any pet if Ice Ball’s egg has been slotted.

If you see any other Pet Animancy slotting issues, please let us know!

XP FastTrack

Stuck on the grind? Tomorrow we are introducing an accelerated early game. By following the main quest lines you will be rewarded with some significant XP packages. These go through Shuyal, and will get you up to level 35 or so pretty quickly, while still ensuring you are learning how to play the game properly. Some of the daily's in Nordr and Shuyal also have some substantial XP returns worth checking out.

UI fixes

Lots of feedback and use cases on our UI changes (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?332622-UI-feedback-and-use-case-request), thank you very much. They were necessitated because our systems are growing and we'd like the flexibility to make them more useful, but in the process we made things a little more difficult for some users. We are going to tweak it to hopefully address these things:

- Moving the Chest access back to the Equipment page to allow fast access
- Returning the high and low price sorting in the Consignment Shop
- Loadout on Other page should go to equipment loadouts, not vanity loadouts
- We've also made some underlying technical changes to speed things up with your inventory access

Housing

Again tons of feedback on Housing (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?333309-Housing-Feedback). We're working on ways to make it more accessible to everyone.

- Tradable House Inventory kits
- Tradable House Decoration Slot kits
- Boss Trophy Quests for Elite Jarl, Elite Alpha Wolf, and Elite Hugal the Beserker
- People on your "Ignore" list will no longer be allowed in your house
- Friends of Friends will no longer be able join your house
- 2 more Story Token quests added to the Wandering Minstrel's daily quest rotation
- Visitors accessing Stash should no longer spam chat
- A new housing furniture category (Gardening) with some new decorations available for in-game currencies

Plus a nice surprise that you will have to wait until the bounce tomorrow to see.

What do you think it is? *shiftyeyes*

Questions comments below, and thanks!

- g

Hercules
06-08-2016, 02:31 PM
I was hoping old arcane eggs drop of some bosses or new recipes that let us to craft it. But all is good!

Kakashis
06-08-2016, 02:35 PM
A supprise? Maybe an increase to cryostar vanity backpacks? Hehe

Hercules
XP FastTrack will let us to lvl up pets? beacuse I'm 56 already and I only need to lvl up some pets hehe

A surprise? Maybe Urshot event!!

Gouiwaa9000
A surprise ? Huhuhu , also will that black void of nothingness outside of my house finally become a garden ? Will we be able to have our own land ? Will we be able to walk there? So many questions :0

Zeus
06-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Awesome, Gary! I hope you guys can bring some shared housing functionality into the game. After all, big houses are usually never lived in alone, but together. If you could bring that functionality in, that would be epic!

Nabkro
06-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Splatter is the surprise?

Tippertwo
06-08-2016, 02:38 PM
YAY :D I love the idea of gardening, thanks justg!

craylax
06-08-2016, 02:40 PM
nice xp fast track :) thanks G!

Justg
06-08-2016, 02:42 PM
A surprise? Maybe Urshot event!!

Too soon, we're still working on some killer new stuff for this one.

Splatter is the surprise?

Not this time.

A surprise ? Huhuhu , also will that black void of nothingness outside of my house finally become a garden ? Will we be able to have our own land ? Will we be able to walk there?

Not yet, but we are thinking of what to do with Housing 2.0.

Guild improvements?

*Shifty eyes*

Currently being designed. Will be with the next client.

Tif
06-08-2016, 02:43 PM
Is the outside of the house a garden now? Or is it still a ugly black thing of nothingness

Kaziscate
06-08-2016, 02:45 PM
While you're at it, dont forget to update the Cryoworm Heart's description!

onadraosari
06-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Landscape around the house? Is it surprise?

Mdy
06-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the update :)

Sandeeep
06-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Hey gary is there a way for me to be able to get quick notifications on my mobile once u release a post like this one?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Ticklish
06-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Hey folks!

Pets

We're starting to reintroduce old and hard-to-find Arcane Pets into the game. Tomorrow [I]Singe's Egg will be available in Massive Locked Cryostar crates. He will be there for one week. Maridos and Arcane Deary are still there, but we'll be swapping out all three next time. We're also fixing Samael and Ice Ball issues that we saw with Pet Animancy.

- g

Maridos or Munch Mouth? Also curious, why the +/- on egg loot for certain periods of time? Some people can't always buy plat on a whim, and crate keys are impracticality expensive nowadays. It's quite an inhibiting factor for crate openers when arcane egg loot choice is minimal. Thanks!

Iplo
06-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Nice update! Thanks!
And about that surprise, I hope it is Craft mania! :P

octavos
06-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Lol nothing was mentioned about the thing people wanted changed about housing. "Upkeep" that's what needs to be mentioned.

extrapayah
06-08-2016, 03:15 PM
i'm guessing that swift also have some problem, since it needs itself to attack with its own passive to freeze pulled enemies, and many more problem for complex aa that is tied with their own passive...

and also, melee aa (e.g. kelvin's stun) is basically not-usable to any ranged pet, i think this need to be addressed too

and lastly why cryo battle gears are not superior even by 1 stat is also a problem, and the skin/visual for these gears doesn't match anything to cryostar related, just some recolored beetle/insect set...

also, i expected you to make arcane eggs as droppable when you said 'we're going to spread it all around arlor' or something... but anyway, any returning eggs are welcomed, including mythic

exkaan
06-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Is the surprise new arcane bow? 😍😍

Kriticality
06-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Gary can you please check pm. I don't wanna post ss but please check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meexii
06-08-2016, 03:32 PM
OWN HD PLAYLISTS FOR OUR HOSEEEE YAAAYYYY xD

scarysmerf
06-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Nice can we have fruit trees like from the harvest event :)

Mel030
06-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Im atm 36,will i be able to level up faster somehow? :)
Ign Ymv

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Prettylicious
06-08-2016, 03:51 PM
I really hope that the surprise would be a plat sale. its about time.

leoakre
06-08-2016, 04:11 PM
What about friends of friends of friends joining our homes from friends of friends of friends friend's list?!

Thanks for the ignore list thingy but it's still annoying to have a crowd of uninvited strangers who won't leave after a minute or two, especially when there is no party going on and a few close friends are just sitting around trying to chat.

Spell
06-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Rofl you guys actually added a garden!! XD awesomenesssss <3

*gets ready to plant stampys*

leoakre
06-08-2016, 04:13 PM

*gets ready to plant stampys*

Wahaha! That's hilarious, pookie!

soon
06-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Apparently, and unfortunately, this is completely intentional. Crafting slot plat purchase items will be coming soon. I think this sucks because the entire reason I buy 500/500 slots for inventory is so I can run freely. Now, having the crafting reduced to 25 and then charging for it makes me feel like a new player all over again. It should be expanded along with inventory - you shouldn't have to buy it separately.

This is true? I bought the 500 slots because of the craft not because of other items.

ilhanna
06-08-2016, 04:29 PM
I'm very excited about elite boss trophy!

dinzly
06-08-2016, 04:31 PM
thx G for fixing the spam tap the stash chest..now we can party without worry being booted by the host randomly[emoji1]

AL ign : Ulleros

Justg
06-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Lol nothing was mentioned about the thing people wanted changed about housing. "Upkeep" that's what needs to be mentioned.

Right now we are keeping the cost the same. We are providing a cheaper Estate Token plat item that is tradable.

We added a "gardening" section, with some plants and flowers available. We are not adding a "garden" per se yet. We're thinking about what to do with Housing 2.0 though!

What about friends of friends of friends joining our homes from friends of friends of friends friend's list?!

Thanks for the ignore list thingy but it's still annoying to have a crowd of uninvited strangers who won't leave after a minute or two, especially when there is no party going on and a few close friends are just sitting around trying to chat.

Those freeloading friends of friends should no longer be able to come to your house with tomorrow's push.

tasakli
06-08-2016, 04:36 PM
What's the guild improvement? Big thing??

Muhammad Asraf
06-08-2016, 04:37 PM
No Platinum Sale!?

Hercules
06-08-2016, 04:45 PM
We added a "gardening" section, with some plants and flowers available. We are not adding a "garden" per se yet. We're thinking about what to do with Housing 2.0 though!

Housing 2.0

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/29p42dBbRqbgtQFRwvAD6PruTTqGVAXVxu0v5Fufv8HYj1GxRm NhY58MbyGtkP5ssUJk=h310

hahaha joke <3

Asron9
06-08-2016, 04:47 PM
A supprise? Maybe an increase to cryostar vanity backpacks? Hehe
A supprise maybe new arcane pet wahaha

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Jewelmaker
06-08-2016, 04:48 PM
So glad you're bringing back some pets! It's really needed in the game, however briefly.

Love the idea of the xp boost for lower levels. Will make things less tedious at times.

Thanks for changing some of the UI looks.

Can't wait to do indoor gardening, and get my green thumb working.

Surprises?!! I LOVE surprises!!!!! Thanks Sts!

DK
06-08-2016, 04:54 PM
*Sniff sniff* ;)

leoakre
06-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Thanks so much, Justg!!!

Also, I was told the estate tax boss kill quest would be fixed soon to include the elite maps not being counted as boss kills...is that happening tomorrow or still working on it?

Pssstt...elite boss kills in the upper maps should count double xD

Thanks,

Msleo

leoakre
06-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Housing 2.0

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/29p42dBbRqbgtQFRwvAD6PruTTqGVAXVxu0v5Fufv8HYj1GxRm NhY58MbyGtkP5ssUJk=h310

hahaha joke <3

Oh god no, please!!! Just no!! :)

Justg
06-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Also, I was told the estate tax boss kill quest would be fixed soon to include the elite maps not being counted as boss kills...is that happening tomorrow or still working on it?

That will be fixed tomorrow too :)

dfortuner47
06-08-2016, 05:48 PM
I hope antignome belt,helm and pendant added to Elite Encrusted chest,, need lot of ankhs to farming this chest,, :p

Zynzyn
06-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Pet Animancy Issue: Swift AA freeze does not work as it is supposed to when swift egg is slotted into a pet. Only the visual animation and sound effect of the AA works.

Awaiting a fix. Thank you for the update. :watermelon:

Fyrce
06-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Swift egg aa pulls, but yeah, not sure it does more than that. I pulled it out in favor of Breeze.

Nabkro
06-08-2016, 06:21 PM
The XP thing goes to shuyal or starts at shuyal?

Detona
06-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Update Arcane Pendat?? Pls Justg

Kingofninjas
06-08-2016, 06:56 PM
When you say xp packages, do you mean kits that grant X amount of XP when opened?

If that is the case, which I would love, please make them stashable, so we can do these quests on low level throwaway toons and save them for the next expansion on our main account. The 120k ish xp required to get from 46 to 56 was not cool and the grind mind numbingly boring, especially since I was forced to solo since most of my friends had already levelled up. I understand the solo part is my problem and cannot be helped, but even with a party one simply gets sick of endless kt4 and wt4 runs. All the other places are too ineffective to be considered for levelling up.

Reniennn
06-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Hey folks!

Several things coming tomorrow we'll mention, plus a surprise or two on the way ;)

Pets

We're starting to reintroduce old and hard-to-find Arcane Pets into the game. Tomorrow Singe's Egg will be available in Massive Locked Cryostar crates. He will be there for one week. Maridos and Arcane Deary are still there, but we'll be swapping out all three next time. We're also fixing Samael and Ice Ball issues that we saw with Pet Animancy.

- Samael’s passive healing is now correctly tied to Samael himself. It will not go away if you replace his happiness buff with another egg, and won’t be transferred if you give his happiness buff to another pet.
- Ice Ball’s Arcane Ability will now apply the freeze on basic attack to any pet if Ice Ball’s egg has been slotted.

If you see any other Pet Animancy slotting issues, please let us know!

XP FastTrack

Stuck on the grind? Tomorrow we are introducing an accelerated early game. By following the main quest lines you will be rewarded with some significant XP packages. These go through Shuyal, and will get you up to level 35 or so pretty quickly, while still ensuring you are learning how to play the game properly. Some of the daily's in Nordr and Shuyal also have some substantial XP returns worth checking out.

UI fixes

Lots of feedback and use cases on our UI changes (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?332622-UI-feedback-and-use-case-request), thank you very much. They were necessitated because our systems are growing and we'd like the flexibility to make them more useful, but in the process we made things a little more difficult for some users. We are going to tweak it to hopefully address these things:

- Moving the Chest access back to the Equipment page to allow fast access
- Returning the high and low price sorting in the Consignment Shop
- Loadout on Other page should go to equipment loadouts, not vanity loadouts
- We've also made some underlying technical changes to speed things up with your inventory access

Housing

Again tons of feedback on Housing (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?333309-Housing-Feedback). We're working on ways to make it more accessible to everyone.

- Tradable House Inventory kits
- Tradable House Decoration Slot kits
- Boss Trophy Quests for Elite Jarl, Elite Alpha Wolf, and Elite Hugal the Beserker
- People on your "Ignore" list will no longer be allowed in your house
- Friends of Friends will no longer be able join your house
- 2 more Story Token quests added to the Wandering Minstrel's daily quest rotation
- Visitors accessing Stash should no longer spam chat
- A new housing furniture category (Gardening) with some new decorations available for in-game currencies

Plus a nice surprise that you will have to wait until the bounce tomorrow to see.

What do you think it is? *shiftyeyes*

Questions comments below, and thanks!

- g
Hmmm lol i believe the surprise thingy is craft mania

meidei
06-08-2016, 08:42 PM
this old pets should stay in massive cryostar, the odds of arcane pets is tooooo low.

extrapayah
06-08-2016, 09:23 PM
also one more thing, currently elite cryostar is dropping slain king weapon, l46 craftable weapons, it's not mentioned in the guide, and probably reduce our chance on getting cryostar weapon or any new loot

leoakre
06-08-2016, 10:14 PM
That will be fixed tomorrow too :)

Wahaha! You're my hero now :)

Lopezman
06-08-2016, 11:16 PM
Right now we are keeping the cost the same. We are providing a cheaper Estate Token plat item that is tradable.

Those freeloading friends of friends should no longer be able to come to your house with tomorrow's push.

Nope, not the things i wanna hear

Laitumkhrah
06-08-2016, 11:39 PM
Niceeeee....

Zheuedrak_
06-09-2016, 02:13 AM
I have two questions: is there a quest to get estate tokens? Where can i take it?

sasel
06-09-2016, 03:49 AM
Hello everyone , I 'm stolen my account arcane legends .. how can I do to get it? :( :(

poplokat
06-09-2016, 04:24 AM
2x drop for lockeds??
Gauntlet?

Отправлено с моего LenovoA3300-HV через Tapatalk

Majin Vineet
06-09-2016, 04:36 AM
When you say xp packages, do you mean kits that grant X amount of XP when opened?

If that is the case, which I would love, please make them stashable, so we can do these quests on low level throwaway toons and save them for the next expansion on our main account. The 120k ish xp required to get from 46 to 56 was not cool and the grind mind numbingly boring, especially since I was forced to solo since most of my friends had already levelled up. I understand the solo part is my problem and cannot be helped, but even with a party one simply gets sick of endless kt4 and wt4 runs. All the other places are too ineffective to be considered for levelling up.

Agree...

For now, try new maps... They grants nice xp and u can pt your friends for those maps... Good luck :)

craylax
06-09-2016, 06:22 AM

what is this surprise G :)? clue plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :) haha

Cheneblanc
06-09-2016, 06:39 AM

This would actually be a horrible idea. They changed the large amount of Gold that new characters were getting for this exact reason, people would make throwaway characters to farm and transfer the Gold. Why do you think they would let you do the same with XP?

hozukreti
06-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Plat sale surprise! Yeyyy

ShqipStar
06-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Maybe the Craftomania?

ledtoa
06-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Please Craftmania

Majin Vineet
06-09-2016, 12:07 PM
:D Return of PARA & EYE :D

Biggest surprise :D

Diego Policeno
06-09-2016, 12:15 PM
SURPRISE? Where? putting singe egg AGAIN in massives lockes? if i remember, 2 mouths ago Singe can be found in norma Ren'gol locks...After 3 Years i lerning something about Arcane legends...if we no spend Real money...the player ll not go anywhere...its impossible win something really worthy....

Thrucho
06-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Plat sale would be nice.. return of para gems would be would be cool.... this week's update don't look interesting at all to be honest lol. KeepING it real 2016

Cheneblanc
06-09-2016, 01:02 PM
SURPRISE? Where? putting singe egg AGAIN in massives lockes? if i remember, 2 mouths ago Singe can be found in norma Ren'gol locks...After 3 Years i lerning something about Arcane legends...if we no spend Real money...the player ll not go anywhere...its impossible win something really worthy....
Singe obviously isn't the surprise. The surprise wasn't mentioned, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise.

Also, you're wrong. You can get almost everyhing that you would want with in-game Gold, because it's tradeable. If you can't afford Platinum, then farm for Gold and buy it from another player.

Justg
06-09-2016, 02:41 PM
I really hope that the surprise would be a plat sale. its about time.

No Platinum Sale!?

Plat sale would be nice

Plat sale surprise! Yeyyy

*shiftyeyes*

Andrisber
06-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Is the surprise key kits again?

Meexii
06-09-2016, 02:46 PM
firinds of ur friends can no longer go into ur house? thats only good if its on private if its official its rly bad.. was nice to make sweet partys everyone join and dance if u dont like people u kick but permanently ban friends of friends sux sry :c

Tif
06-09-2016, 02:46 PM
*shiftyeyes*

I hope it's this week lol, i'm buying plat tomorrow and i'll be pissed if it's next week lol

#BringBackTheKeys!

Justg
06-09-2016, 02:50 PM
firinds of ur friends can no longer go into ur house? thats only good if its on private if its official its rly bad.. was nice to make sweet partys everyone join and dance if u dont like people u kick but permanently ban friends of friends sux sry :c

It's not a matter of permanently banning them, it was just more open access than most people want. We get that you want more granularity with who can anc can;t come to your house. We'll add it with Housing 2.0.

Thrucho
06-09-2016, 02:51 PM
*shiftyeyes*

Illuminati confirmed

Justg
06-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Confirmed!

Carry on here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?336168-Weekly-Update-6-9-16-PLAT-SALE-Singe-Returns-XP-Fast-Track-Housing-Updates&p=2497598#post2497598