PDA

View Full Version : Cya Guys

ChrisCall
08-12-2011, 09:56 PM
When i first found PL in the app store i had no clue what an mmo was. I thought it was just a regular offline game i could play when im bored and just want to play something while i listen to music to pass some time. But it was actually an online game.

But what this thread is about is how im quitting. PL is to addicting. I mean it was great at first to just pass the time until i get tired and fall asleep a night but then the game became surprisingly addicting. I kept remaking characters and kind of carelessly spent money on it XD. I do well in school, good friends, great in sports, love to play the ps3 or chill with my friends in my free time and have a decent family ;). But my point is that PL is addicting in a bad way. So ima just stick to my ps3 for gaming or whatever you want to call it to do in my free time.

AND dont ask me for my stuff because
1. already gave away
2. would end up in this thread being closed

But it was a decent game for an ipod to pass the time but its just addicting for me and got to be a little to addicting so by gettin rid of my stuff deletin the characters etc. pretty much ensures my quit.

Anyways you all have fun and cya :P.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Ps3 come on no one does that more like XBOX 360 hahaha i will quickscope u sooo fast bam ur GONE!!!

ChrisCall
08-12-2011, 10:00 PM
lol yeah im thinkin of trade in my ps3 for xbox cuz more ppl on there XD.

But i already spent money on games and im cool with the ps3 anyways.

ChrisCall
08-12-2011, 10:04 PM
quick scope... COD XD
im more into PES 2011 lol.
mah record online is 38 wins 1 tie and 2 losses so far :).
And infamous is better than COD to my opinion.
I wonder of there be a midnight club 5 ive read rumors :D.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Nah Modern warfare and Halo are the best good graphics and storylines and good shooter games infamous nah to slow

Apostar
08-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Cya! Remember you can always come back lol

Corpser
08-13-2011, 01:29 AM
this thread will be locked my good bye thread was :(

Samhayne
08-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Yeah people come and go everyday. Goodbye threads usually end poorly, with "Can I have your stuff?" and the like. That is why we close them.

All the best to you!