PDA

View Full Version : Whats better horus or snipers for archer?

Haikus
06-15-2010, 08:56 AM
im full thoth warr now because mysticaldream and kangol/esus were poking with there spears and i wanted to join so i speced....anyways this is for when i change bacl..... i have all three sets but jewled theif ones suck so should i use snipers or hours ppl tell me snipers i like horus better but can someone help me:?:)

Haikus
06-15-2010, 08:57 AM
i meant back*

Sayishere
06-15-2010, 10:56 AM
honestly, id say sniper is better, h/s is very important, id say the h/s is more vital than the crit horus gives

you could mix and match maybe

Dizko
06-15-2010, 10:59 AM
My warrior bird has thoth sword and armour, Zombie shield and Conq's helm giving 12m/s and 12h/s.

Works really well. Mana regens faster than I can use it so I don't need meditation, and the extra armour means I can tank bosses. ;D

Tobikuma
06-15-2010, 12:39 PM
I think its a matter of preference.
As my personal opinion though. HS is highly over rated.
You can A) be healed by a number of heal spells, your or enchantresses.
or B) Use a potion.
Hs doesnt do much much good unless your getting 6+ on level runs, and is about worthless on bosses that are taking you down faster than hs can keep up.
Full Zombie set was the only thing even worth keeping so much HS and that was for tankers, Damage dealers are better off with Crits.

Banned
06-15-2010, 12:41 PM
I think its a matter of preference.
As my personal opinion though. HS is highly over rated.
You can A) be healed by a number of heal spells, your or enchantresses.
or B) Use a potion.
Hs doesnt do much much good unless your getting 6+ on level runs, and is about worthless on bosses that are taking you down faster than hs can keep up.
Full Zombie set was the only thing even worth keeping so much HS and that was for tankers, Damage dealers are better off with Crits.

PvE of course. PvP is a whole different story.