PDA

View Full Version : free plat apps not showing on market

cmangalos
08-13-2011, 12:09 AM
i have a problem on taking advantage on the free platinum. im unable to find glu apps in market like contractkiller, lyric legends etc. even on pretty salon, it says i need to be level2, im already level 2 on pretty salon byt still unable to get free plat. ive used market enabler to see glu games on market but it was epic failed. please help, what code should i use?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Kakatoa91
08-13-2011, 04:09 AM
On market?
The free plat app should be on tapjoy page the link you click on pl page. You should dl from there.
What version u have, android 2.2 show me those glu games on market. On 2.1 i miss them if i remember correctly.

cmangalos
08-13-2011, 05:15 AM
yep,if you click the link from tapjoy page, it will bring you to market right? so you can download it, but they are nit showing? if anyone was able to download any glu games pls tell my your country, so that i could use market enbler, btw im using cyanogen 7,

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Martin Tander
08-13-2011, 06:23 AM
Glu games r supported starting gingerbread(not cyanogenmod) official os not custom ones..

cmangalos
08-13-2011, 08:31 AM
awwww, i see, then i wont be able to have it, since the cyanogen mod that i have gives me best 3d, fast mobile net et cetera