PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the day

Flickz
08-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi guys i pretty much just want to know what everybody thinks about the deal of the day.

When i got the update and saw the red light shield i liked it even though i didn't buy the shield (50 plat is to much for an item with no stats at least i think so.) But after the shield it seems like everything else isn't special at all. I like actually playing the game getting my own money, leveling without elixers, farming...ect but sofar alot of the deals have been ways to get around those. Lower price for elixers & lower price for gold and thats just not stuff i want.

I want creativity, something new to look forward to when i start playing on a new day. So if you read this and have an opinion on it tell me what you think. Thanks

Yvonnel
08-13-2011, 12:51 AM
I'm sure they have other stuff in the works.

TANKKAAR
08-13-2011, 12:57 AM
To be honest I think this is a great feature!! There is an old saying that applys here :-) "You can't make everyone happy ALL the time"! Really though, there are 365 days per year so its going to be hard to come up with original items for all of those days and even tho I wouldn't ever buy gold with plat (even on sale) there are people that do and I'm sure it generates a decent amount of money for STS. I do however enjoy the occasional elixer or 2 (especially from 55-56 & and again from 60-61) so I hope this daily deal continues for a long while.

Thanks Devs!

Flickz
08-13-2011, 02:18 AM
To be honest I think this is a great feature!! There is an old saying that applys here :-) "You can't make everyone happy ALL the time"! Really though, there are 365 days per year so its going to be hard to come up with original items for all of those days and even tho I wouldn't ever buy gold with plat (even on sale) there are people that do and I'm sure it generates a decent amount of money for STS. I do however enjoy the occasional elixer or 2 (especially from 55-56 & and again from 60-61) so I hope this daily deal continues for a long while.

Thanks Devs!

I agree with you

SUPAPRODIGY
08-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Umm i have to take sides and say more items drawn by fans to go on deal of the day like me i drew alot of stuff for Starlegends but i dont think the accept ideas from common people
Like me i will post picture soon more weapons armors and guns tons of guns

Bakoffmycandy
08-13-2011, 02:39 AM
To early to tell. Think there is great potential though. Only thing I have purchased so far was the shield. A bit spendy but a cool item none the less. Look forward to seeing what else gets thrown in the mix.

Gluttony
08-13-2011, 02:52 AM
I'd love to comment, but am an iOS user so I don't know about all of the deals of the day. Pehaps it would be best (if you want more feedback) to list the deals of the day as they come. In fact, if I had the means I would post the deals of the day as they came with a screenshot so the iOS users had something to look forward to.

I only know of the Crimson HardLight shield for 50 plat (new vanity item), Sandstone Caves for 5 plat (50% off), Wicked Dumpster Punch for 10 plat (50% off), 160k gold for 500 plat (normally 600 plat), Trasher Pwnage Punch for 30 plat (normally 40 plat). Of all of these I would have opted for the content (SSC), but already have it. Nothing else really interested me, but I could see how players wanting to gring to 56 would use them. I don't see many iOS uses using them becuase by the time it's availble since by then the new end game campaign will be out and thus the rush to 56 will have ended. I imagine the item that I'm waiting for to show up is Big Luck, I'm basing this off of the thread that was created by Samhayne asking the community which item they would like to see brought back; you can read it HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32772-What-old-school-item-that-you-can-t-get-would-you-like-to-see-brought-back).

It's a deal, which means the goal is to generate money for the company. They are going to take polls of items offered in game and make those items a bit cheaper in an effort to cash in on a fat/trend. Players right now are using elixirs to get to 56, which means offering them at half the price is a great business strategy. The success of the HardLight shield was obviously not only for the reservation of a player name since some were purchasing it with igns like: Jeuavahy or Asacaaratan (sorry if those are taken, they were the random generated names when I went to create a character), so for some it was about the vanity item. Based on this STS released the same item with a different skin for the same price (minus the name reservation). I've seen plenty so apparently another well played move.

TANKKAAR
08-13-2011, 04:55 AM
Todays Deal: 08/13/11
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/SC20110813-024707.png

Unxtoxic
08-13-2011, 05:27 AM
Cant wait till this feature comes out for iOS users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sulfurus
08-13-2011, 06:02 AM
Where can i buy this shield? It's not on Deal of The Day on my ipod...

Slush
08-13-2011, 06:07 AM
Where can i buy this shield? It's not on Deal of The Day on my ipod...

1.The shield deal is over.
2.Daily deals aren't on iOS yet.

CrimsonTider
08-13-2011, 06:12 AM
Todays Deal: 08/13/11
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/SC20110813-024707.png

YES!! Just what I will be using today (to bad it's only a one time thing!)

Sulfurus
08-13-2011, 07:37 AM
Omg...i hate apple for that... I hope there will be a chance for me to get it later... Thank you for your help flushie! :D

Ovocotto
08-13-2011, 09:45 AM
When the Deal of the day will be' out for IOS?