PDA

View Full Version : Questions about lvl 35 str bird

Superdexme
08-13-2011, 03:34 AM
Can't figure out my skills that well.....should I max root or just put 1 in it??? Or can I just not put anything in it?? Plz help me

Zeubermensch
08-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Root should be 1. It's mostly only used for stopping someone from running, or starting a combo. If you leave root at 1, that leaves you other points to distribute.

GELLIO77
08-22-2011, 02:53 AM
if your up against another bird or they are your main opponents then 5 will be good. root has a dodge de buff and 5 root will pretty much nullify the buff evasion. so atleats 5 if u ask me

Zerious
08-22-2011, 11:11 AM
if your up against another bird or they are your main opponents then 5 will be good. root has a dodge de buff and 5 root will pretty much nullify the buff evasion. so atleats 5 if u ask me

if this misses, it's gonna be hard to come back from that, plus since mages easily heal this, I'd only go 1 root. I'd rather invest in break armor or blind... or both...

iamkimchiking
08-27-2011, 06:42 PM
for me thorn is one of my favorites ^_^
gives i nice armor debuff which makes other skills hit harder and MAY also stun the opponent giving you time to kill...
but just in case it MISSES i would put break armor in the combo in front of thorn :D
and if both hit then... DAYUUUUMMMNNN SOOONNNN!! ;)

Zerious
08-29-2011, 12:30 PM
for me thorn is one of my favorites ^_^
gives i nice armor debuff which makes other skills hit harder and MAY also stun the opponent giving you time to kill...
but just in case it MISSES i would put break armor in the combo in front of thorn :D
and if both hit then... DAYUUUUMMMNNN SOOONNNN!! ;)

yeah right now I have a lvl 30 warbird. I'm never too certain on the priorities of the skills but I'm beginning to want to lean back towards break armor vs max blast... Or say screw it to blind...

iamkimchiking
09-05-2011, 08:40 PM
but...but...blast is so good!! :/

Neffy
09-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Don't take my opinion on it but I went ahead and put 5 blast and 2 in blind. Like I said, Don't take my word on it.

Zerious
09-09-2011, 04:46 PM
no repulse = bird nuke :3