PDA

View Full Version : Back after a year break

justhell
06-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Heya legends,I was take a break for a year and when login I was like "what on earth happen in Arlor LOL"... all my friends in FL gone,lvl cap 56,exp for ea lv now 10k+,wt 4 got nerfed,SnS on CS,I'm completly lost -.-....

I really2 need some help :

- what best gears for pve sorc?
- what decent gears for elite map?
- which map are best for lvling?

Thx a lot for ur time and info...

Iove
06-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Haha. Welcome back bro [emoji14]

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

tasakli
06-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Kraag tombs 4 is pretty good for xp. Or kraken mines 3 if u want to farm lockeds aswell.

justhell
06-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Kraag tombs 4 is pretty good for xp. Or kraken mines 3 if u want to farm lockeds aswell.
I cee... thx...any other map give decent xp? And how bout gears any advise?... thx again

tasakli
06-09-2016, 04:13 PM
I cee... thx...any other map give decent xp? And how bout gears any advise?... thx again

Those 2 are mostly used I guess, other decent maps are probably wt4 and the highest zones which fit ur level. Also the 2 daily nordr quests are ok.
Have no idea about sorc gears sorry :/

justhell
06-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Those 2 are mostly used I guess, other decent maps are probably wt4 and the highest zones which fit ur level. Also the 2 daily nordr quests are ok.
Have no idea about sorc gears sorry :/
Ok... thx a lot... have a nice day...

ilhanna
06-09-2016, 04:59 PM

What level are you and what gear do you use now? If you have arcane ring and planar pendant they're still elite-worthy. Level up to 51 so you can use flame forged staff. If you're at least 46 run a lot of Underhul. You can farm jewels, coins, gold heretic chest and if lucky, Antignome pieces. The first two maps are easily soloable for mage if you respec to put mastery on Timeshift and Fireball. Third map is a little harder but with Cryostar cyclical event you can find people to run it.

justhell
06-10-2016, 04:20 AM
What level are you and what gear do you use now? If you have arcane ring and planar pendant they're still elite-worthy. Level up to 51 so you can use flame forged staff. If you're at least 46 run a lot of Underhul. You can farm jewels, coins, gold heretic chest and if lucky, Antignome pieces. The first two maps are easily soloable for mage if you respec to put mastery on Timeshift and Fireball. Third map is a little harder but with Cryostar cyclical event you can find people to run it.

48 atm, I'm used elon gun + orcslaying armor N helm + bonecrush belt brawn + arc ring + wild talisman brut... thx a lot for ur time,gonna try underhul soon...