PDA

View Full Version : HOUSING: Join feedback

Ipoopsy
06-09-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm glad it's more private now and no one can join Period!

But it was better before update:
1. You can make it private and still invite guests.
2. Once invited, those same players can still join after they leave. (Until they log off)

STS should considered having those options implemented back.

Justg
06-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi!

Good feedback. Join options are evolving, we'd like to hear what you would use.

Kakashis
06-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I haven't gotten a house for this very reason. I'd gladly buy plat, but not if I need upkeep.

Azebro
06-09-2016, 11:14 PM
"Friends Only" should be an option, not the default setting. I like visitors, but i don't want to add all of arlor to my friends list.

Lopezman
06-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Upkeep is just plain silly, i wanted to buy a big house furnish it with nice furniture but i guess i will just save my plats, tho its plat sale now doesnt mean plats can be wasted on such irrelevant stuff

thekragle
06-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Upkeep can now be done with gold. Just buy house tokens in CS and voila! Dont have to do dailies or spend plat. You just have think the gold spent each week is worth having a house :p

Hartholzwurm
06-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Lel. The gold spend each week is worth having a house? And for wich advantage? To decorate it? Play Sim City and u can build houses for free 😆

thekragle
06-10-2016, 01:07 AM
Lel. The gold spend each week is worth having a house? And for wich advantage? To decorate it? Play Sim City and u can build houses for free 😆

Yep, some will not think its worth the cost of gold, plat or effort for this feature of the game (housing). And thats ok. If you like it, get it. If you dont, dont. Its totally optional and not critical to main gameplay.

Asron9
06-10-2016, 01:11 AM
"Friends Only" should be an option, not the default setting. I like visitors, but i don't want to add all of arlor to my friends list.
1+++++ agree

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Daehanie
06-10-2016, 01:26 AM
100% agreed..
Btw we cant visit guild member house if theyre not in friend list right?

onadraosari
06-10-2016, 03:41 AM
Guys, what about the landscape? Juz not comfort when u in house, which is " flying" lol. Could be very good to have a house in the forest landscape, for example

Niixed
06-10-2016, 10:57 AM
I think upkeep is too steep for something that is essentially vanity. Vanity is an important part of the game, of course, but how important?

We are charged upkeep for using pets (gold every 10 minutes in maps), but pets give us essential benefits. We aren't charged upkeep for other types of vanity. I know housing is a quite a lot different, and the primary benefit is that we get to be more immersed in the game. However, charging such a high upkeep puts a damper on the experience because it feels like a too much of a burden, or a tax.

If possible, please reduce the upkeep price or increase the supply of estate tokens.

Kenzou
06-10-2016, 11:38 AM
+1 to this :)

Qnoy
06-13-2016, 02:38 AM

This ^^ +1, or add some option like

- Public
- Private
- Friends Only
- Guild Member Only