PDA

View Full Version : Old Character

plmosqueda
08-13-2011, 11:40 AM
HI, i was playing with an unregister account them when a change my phone`s rom i can`t access to my old character, any way to get it again??

Kakatoa91
08-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Hello,

I know they did it for some people but in PL.
So its more than possible theyll do too here.
Just send a nice email to the dev and explain your case.

support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Air
08-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Change back to your old rom, go to menu click on account, then click register account then you'll be able to play on different devices and what not

bronislav84
08-13-2011, 08:32 PM
A different root ROM counts as a different phone. Unregistered account is phone specific.

rogueagent0013
09-27-2011, 06:06 AM
Not so, I just had to get my EVO replaced due to a manufacturers defect and have a registered account and when I logged back in on the new phone my character was gone. I made an attempt to ask them what the problem was and how I could get my character back through their Facebook wall and my question was not only completely ignored but deleted. I am very dissatisfied and probably won't play anymore as I had a good amount of time and credits put into my character.

Kakatoa91
09-28-2011, 10:40 AM
Not so, I just had to get my EVO replaced due to a manufacturers defect and have a registered account and when I logged back in on the new phone my character was gone. I made an attempt to ask them what the problem was and how I could get my character back through their Facebook wall and my question was not only completely ignored but deleted. I am very dissatisfied and probably won't play anymore as I had a good amount of time and credits put into my character.

I dont know about facebook wall and why they have deleted your msg. Might b personnal info security or not a respectful msg.
But in your case, what u should do is mail directly to devs at sts. Facebook wall is maybe not always screened or manage by them I suppose.

So,

1.Create a register account if you didnt have one.

2.mail sts dev

support(at)spacetimestudios.com

3.Put all info u remember about your non registered account that you lost (avatar name(s), platinum left, lvl, last time played).

4.Explain in a polite and civil manner about ur situation and how u lost ur account.
And ask them if they can transfer on your newly created register account.

They have done it for manny people with unregistered accounts in PL.
Your characters r not lost, they r still in their database.
I accidentaly in my case deleted my main once last year. 2 days later it was back on my account (on WE they dont work at office)
Other could even their old avatar reinstated after they deleted like months ago just because they miss them lol.

If you have done that and still no result then you can b unsatisfied. ;)