PDA

View Full Version : Weird friend

TEOKILLO
08-13-2011, 06:19 PM
I have a friend who claims to have been hacked about a week ago and says he wants 300k because he is poor. Then yesterday he claims he has a friend that will give him any item he asks for but he only has the mega mage set he had before he got scammed so I'm wondering if he was lying to me. Also, then he wants to buy my sk leather 300k. I reply no and then he starts saying things like I'm selfish and I'm a retard. Then today I see him and he says he's super rich. I'm wondering if he was trying to scam me the whole time. What do you guys think?

Hankomachos
08-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Si senior. I'm sure he's just trying to scam you. :(
And if he is trying to scam you then he's not a good friend. :/

Bakoffmycandy
08-13-2011, 06:52 PM
A lot of beggers out there. I handle it just like I do in real life. I don't hand out money, thank you drive through.

Phoenixking
08-13-2011, 07:14 PM
A lot of beggers out there. I handle it just like I do in real life. I don't hand out money, thank you drive through.I would expect that from a guys whos name is back off my candy

TEOKILLO
08-13-2011, 07:16 PM
I guess it was a good thing I didn't give the gold to him :)

Unxtoxic
08-13-2011, 07:19 PM
I don't think there is way you can hack or get hacked in PL so I'm guessing it was a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ueteanetabac
08-13-2011, 10:46 PM
HACKING IN PL IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS ACCOUNT WITH USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD!

If you gave out your email, they might be able to do a brute force pw attack, but its unlikely, it would take too long...

I have done little hacks on my sisters computer that require sudo level access, so I know a little about pw hacking.

Jespo
08-14-2011, 01:03 AM
This thread was GREAT!!

A lot of beggers out there. I handle it just like I do in real life. I don't hand out money, thank you drive through.

I would expect that from a guys whos name is back off my candy

^ these are funny

HACKING IN PL IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS ACCOUNT WITH USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD!

If you gave out your email, they might be able to do a brute force pw attack, but its unlikely, it would take too long...

I have done little hacks on my sisters computer that require sudo level access, so I know a little about pw hacking.

^ And its just not good to admit to something like this IMO...

lawl