PDA

View Full Version : Cant buy any platinum

Sir Vampire
06-10-2016, 04:30 AM
Do more people have this problem?
When i click on purchase platinum i don't see ANYthing. Its a blue empty field (where the prices should be)

If so, anyone knows how to solve?
Also no offers

The Happiness
06-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Not sure if it helps but I just tried to buy platinum in pocket legends and it was working fine for me. Try again? If not, try emailing support. I'm sure they will get back to you if you are trying to give them money!

XghostzX
06-13-2016, 10:54 PM
Sir Vamp,

Often after you instantly purchase the plat, it won't show up in your inventory. Typically I have to relog for it to pop up.

Groaning
06-14-2016, 09:15 PM
Sir Vamp,

Often after you instantly purchase the plat, it won't show up in your inventory. Typically I have to relog for it to pop up.

Woa, you work for sts support :o

Ninja c:
06-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Do more people have this problem?
When i click on purchase platinum i don't see ANYthing. Its a blue empty field (where the prices should be)

If so, anyone knows how to solve?
Also no offers

Give Edwins and Nins' accounts back and maybe it will work next time...

cuard
06-21-2016, 05:32 PM
Give Edwins and Nins' accounts back and maybe it will work next time...

Why do you always bring your scamming bs to the forums makes it so obv you newgen, that and your 2015 join date.

Ninja c:
06-22-2016, 01:25 AM
Why do you always bring your scamming bs to the forums makes it so obv you newgen, that and your 2015 join date.

Lol please Luke. You're not the only one who knows about my last 2 forums accs. Although being newgen really does beat being a known scammer like you any day

cuard
06-22-2016, 10:28 AM
Lol please Luke. You're not the only one who knows about my last 2 forums accs. Although being newgen really does beat being a known scammer like you any day

And I wonder why they were banned ? Oh yea your a scammer, mines never been banned?