PDA

View Full Version : Less jewels Since furniture was added to loot table

Plqgue
06-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Is anyone else having bad luck with jewels but an abundance of furniture??

Carapace
06-10-2016, 11:49 AM
They are separate loot tables and do not conflict with each other, sounds like a string of bad luck I'm afraid!

Plqgue
06-10-2016, 03:34 PM
They are separate loot tables and do not conflict with each other, sounds like a string of bad luck I'm afraid!

Twenty runs today I've gotten three jewels but an abundance of furniture

Majin Vineet
06-10-2016, 11:04 PM

I tried to farm jewel for 10 day, gained 10-20k xp on 3 different toons....

It isn't bad luck.. Drop rate is really low...
Only 0-3 jewels per tindrin map..

kinzmet
06-11-2016, 01:16 AM
I think they are really in separate loot table since I can loot a furniture and a jewel at the same mob. But I have to admit, the drops feels like its been reduced. I agree with Majin's estimation 0 to 3 jewel drops per run compared to 2 to 5 drops before (estimate ofc). If this string of bad luck, then its been a week of bad luck then :'(

Daehanie
06-11-2016, 02:16 AM
I think they are really in separate loot table since I can loot a furniture and a jewel at the same mob. But I have to admit, the drops feels like its been reduced. I agree with Majin's estimation 0 to 3 jewel drops per run compared to 2 to 5 drops before (estimate ofc). If this string of bad luck, then its been a week of bad luck then :'(

Is anyone else having bad luck with jewels but an abundance of furniture??
Yep.. when i on al.. my head think straight to hunt jewel.. but now no more.. im no longer hanging around tindirin/glinstone map for jewel coz the drop.....low low low low low.. 😁😁😁😁