PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Support?

Spadey
08-13-2011, 11:56 PM
my honest opinion well..... i think support sucks. lol just saying my thread got closed and all i got as a response was email us um yeah i did that twice now anything else i need to do ? how about compensate me? ugh this will get closed i know this but i am going to post it anyways because people need to learn that they are messing up pretty badly... step it up people!

Justg
08-13-2011, 11:58 PM
Our support staff does not work on the weekends. Sorry, just be patient and we'll work through it with you.

KingFu
08-14-2011, 12:11 AM
I believe only 1 dev works the support, considering I've only been replied to by Dracknor. All the players email support for issues and questions, they have a lot of emails to go through. They're closed on the weekends as well, and if you email em Monday it takes a bit for a reply because they're still finishing off the emails from that weekend. I've literally had a refund in plat and an Email notifying me not even 10 minutes after I sent it early early on a Thursday (?) morning. Definitely do a better job with it than most games I've encountered in the passed.

Ellyidol
08-14-2011, 12:16 AM
I know Thade and asommers has shifts as well, since I've gotten replies from them :)

To be honest, I haven't encountered support as good as STS' in terms of gaming. I've never had a game that I can communicate directly with the developers through the forums.

JaytB
08-14-2011, 12:23 AM
+1

I've also always had fairly quick responses from support. It can indeed take a couple of days though.

Compared to communication I had with other game companies, I'd rate the STS support a solid 5 stars. And I'm not writing this to try and look good in the eyes of the devs, I'm writing this because this is my honest opinion.

Derajdefyre
08-14-2011, 12:53 AM
If STS was my company I would ban you permanently for being a jerk.

Lucky for you, STS has some of the best, most polite, most PATIENT customer service in the industry. That actually makes you even more of a jerk.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Best support +1 STS

Piosidon
08-15-2011, 01:00 AM
They are human just like us. And we can't do everything. They also have families to feed and take care of too.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 01:28 AM
my honest opinion well..... i think support sucks. lol just saying my thread got closed and all i got as a response was email us um yeah i did that twice now anything else i need to do ? how about compensate me? ugh this will get closed i know this but i am going to post it anyways because people need to learn that they are messing up pretty badly... step it up people!

I want to see you make a game its very difficult im making a game and it takes a while trust me and think about how many people send them emails everyday so just wait please

Have a nice day:)

TANKKAAR
08-15-2011, 01:31 AM
This thread = EPIC FAIL

maybe if you had a shread of patience or dignity you could of gotten past your own selfish emotions for 1second and realized that a measly 20 people must accommodate 1000's of help request on a weekley basis! ... Lol... We have all contacted support at one point or another and they have ALWAYS been able to help us in 1 way or another, but you must remember the world doesnt revole around "YOU" and as hard as it may be to believe some things have priority over your needs. Dont worry tho im sure they will get to you :-P

Lysdexic
08-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Ugh, Mommy and Daddy should take away juniors smartphone. 12 year old little ingrates really tick me off.

Fyrce
08-16-2011, 03:36 AM
I have to disagree with the original poster and agree with everyone else. STS has some of the best support I've seen for any business. The wait is generally short or, more commonly, the question is already answered and I just have to look for it.

The few times I've emailed or PM'd, I've always received a very nice and prompt response. Of course, I assume they work M-F 9-5 Texas time and that they've actually got other customers. With quickness of their response, it's hard to not remember my issues are not the only ones. STS support really is amazing.

Kakatoa91
08-16-2011, 04:05 AM
15 years of playin internet games free/pay and for my part, sts have done more than a decent job. Well in PL, since in SL didnt have to ask anything yet.
My mails have never been left unanswered for long (dun forget WE they r restin), even with weird stuffs.
As long u r concise, precise and respectful in your mail, I expect people to reply the same way and they did.