PDA

View Full Version : Free mythic set 46 vs planar pendant

resurrected
06-10-2016, 05:40 PM
I got 2 mages. Both another accounts. And now i need help. Which one should i grind to 56? Will be free mythic set more helpful running elite underhul or planar pendant?
Are legendaries 46/56 good enough to play elite ?

Ardbeg
06-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Lvl 46 gear maybe is sufficient in elite map 1, but not beyond. you need to upgrade anyway to beetle gear. As for the planar pendant, the stats are still great, but the knockback proc scatters all carefully grouped mobs, it has it s place more in pvp then pve. All in all i would recommend using the lvl 46 myth account and upgrade to beetle gear and arcane pendant for pve.

resurrected
06-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Lvl 46 gear maybe is sufficient in elite map 1, but not beyond. you need to upgrade anyway to beetle gear. As for the planar pendant, the stats are still great, but the knockback proc scatters all carefully grouped mobs, it has it s place more in pvp then pve. All in all i would recommend using the lvl 46 myth account and upgrade to beetle gear and arcane pendant for pve.

Can you tell me more about upgrade this set to beetle gear? And thanks!

Ardbeg
06-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Can you tell me more about upgrade this set to beetle gear? And thanks!

i don t mean a literally upgrade, you have to buy or loot new gear. check cs for beetleborn or entomancer items lvl 56.

resurrected
06-10-2016, 07:09 PM
i don t mean a literally upgrade, you have to buy or loot new gear. check cs for beetleborn or entomancer items lvl 56.
Oh thanks! Misunderstood.
Any tips how to gain gold now in endgame and where to best lvl up? Been ages since i played at high lvl and need gold for arcane pendant :)

Ardbeg
06-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Avoid elites 2 and 3 until you are comfortable with your setup. elite map 1, normal maps 1-3 and cryostar normal have plenty of goodies to loot now, elite map 2 and 3 will only make you pay for ankhs until you have the gear.

Ardbeg
06-10-2016, 07:25 PM
As for leveling up, check this weeks announcements, lots of old quests got a big xp boost, which is working up to lvl 56. So you don t want to miss your dailies.

resurrected
06-10-2016, 07:26 PM
As for leveling up, check this weeks announcements, lots of old quests got a big xp boost, which is working up to lvl 56. So you don t want to miss your dailies.
Yeah just checked its cool! Thanks for help Ardbeg

resurrected
06-11-2016, 10:18 AM
I noticed that i got also tank with mythic set and abbdon. Should i go tank or mage endgame? I played tank since 26 so dont need worry about my skills but arent tanks useless as at cap 46:/? Should i go mage or tank with free mythic set ? How much do i need spend for it to make it good enough for farm? Sorry for too much questions.

Ardbeg
06-11-2016, 06:46 PM
I noticed that i got also tank with mythic set and abbdon. Should i go tank or mage endgame? I played tank since 26 so dont need worry about my skills but arent tanks useless as at cap 46:/? Should i go mage or tank with free mythic set ? How much do i need spend for it to make it good enough for farm? Sorry for too much questions.

I am happy to report that all classes are needed in endgame pve now. Tanks with Aegis, Mages with Hexstaff and Rogues simply for AS.
Yes, it is a bit weapon dependent, but overall you want all classes in a party, as it should be. So there is no wrong choice, go for what you like, you already know where the classes are best at.

resurrected
06-12-2016, 12:57 PM
I am happy to report that all classes are needed in endgame pve now. Tanks with Aegis, Mages with Hexstaff and Rogues simply for AS.
Yes, it is a bit weapon dependent, but overall you want all classes in a party, as it should be. So there is no wrong choice, go for what you like, you already know where the classes are best at.
Thanks! I'll try tank. I'm confused with new masteries. Any tips where to go for ?

Ardbeg
06-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Thanks! I'll try tank. I'm confused with new masteries. Any tips where to go for ?

I use 10 points in hor mastery, this gives my party more then 200 armor buff on the healing phase of hor.

resurrected
06-13-2016, 11:24 AM
I use 10 points in hor mastery, this gives my party more then 200 armor buff on the healing phase of hor.
Thanks! How about skills ? I was thinking about windmill jugg chest splitter/venge for elite maps. Can you give me any suggestions please?

Ardbeg
06-13-2016, 01:16 PM
if you don't have the best gear at start you can use cs jugg vb hor and max out passives. This relies on the aegis for dealing damage, but also works on bosses. later you can loose jugg or vb for wm or axe.

resurrected
06-13-2016, 01:19 PM
if you don't have the best gear at start you can use cs jugg vb hor and max out passives. This relies on the aegis for dealing damage, but also works on bosses. later you can loose jugg or vb for wm or axe.
Thanks for build! Its good to use WM mastery? I've noticed it can taunt many targets with mastery.

Ardbeg
06-13-2016, 01:29 PM
Thanks for build! Its good to use WM mastery? I've noticed it can taunt many targets with mastery.

yes, but the cooldown is way longer, so it s better used in combination with another attack skill.

dinzly
06-13-2016, 01:40 PM
so the HoR mastery gv u and ur party armor buff too??i thought it only given to the caster...hmmm

AL ign : Ulleros

dinzly
06-13-2016, 01:45 PM
Thanks! How about skills ? I was thinking about windmill jugg chest splitter/venge for elite maps. Can you give me any suggestions please?
cs,vb,jugg,hor...1 dmg skill is enough when u r using aegis/arc sword..

dinzly
06-13-2016, 01:50 PM
i'd prefer 10/10 on jugg...5 sec less on cooldown do make different of ur survival

resurrected
06-13-2016, 02:51 PM
yes, but the cooldown is way longer, so it s better used in combination with another attack skill.
How about cs wm jugg and horn for elites? I can always swap wm for vb if cant handle hmm?

cs,vb,jugg,hor...1 dmg skill is enough when u r using aegis/arc sword..

Yeah but at the moment i use cheap legendary weapon 46..

dinzly
06-13-2016, 02:59 PM
How about cs wm jugg and horn for elites? I can always swap wm for vb if cant handle hmm?

Yeah but at the moment i use cheap legendary weapon 46..
if u wanna buy aegis grit im selling it atm..got clean one..[emoji38]

Ardbeg
06-13-2016, 02:59 PM

sure, try it! you don t need the cripple update on wm, but maybe add some point in this mastery to attack more.

resurrected
06-13-2016, 03:08 PM
sure, try it! you don t need the cripple update on wm, but maybe add some point in this mastery to attack more.
Okay thanks!

if u wanna buy aegis grit im selling it atm..got clean one..[emoji38]

Didn't sold my twink amulet yet [emoji14]