PDA

View Full Version : Will the leaderboards be wiped again when apple releases the game???

The Oncoming Storm
08-14-2011, 01:30 AM
just wondering so i thought i would ask

Ellyidol
08-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Nope, it should't be.

drewcapu
08-14-2011, 01:36 AM
Don't worry. With the current content, it won't take long to catch up.

It only takes around 7k xp to get to L25.

LADYHADASSA
08-14-2011, 01:36 AM
I doubt they would do that as this is the official release.. Lol you all are going to be lvl capped amd owning the economy by the time we all arrive lol.

Hiw do you like sl so far?

SUPAPRODIGY
08-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Its still beta so probably yes

Ellyidol
08-14-2011, 01:58 AM

It's no longer in beta. It has fully launched on Android platforms already.

alexjp
08-14-2011, 02:00 AM
LADYHADASSA
I gotten say Sl is pretty good. The only thing is either Operatives are way to weak or the monsters are way too strong. I get hit soooo much i get close to dieing so much . Then that makes me use stimpack(hp potions) so much and then it's so bad because you barly get any credits. Thats about the only bad thing about the game. O and the economy sucks so much things so expensive and no one has credits unless you buy with plat. Which i think they might of done on purpose not sure though.

Raulur
08-14-2011, 02:35 AM
Not likely. The main reason for the wipe was a few exploits that were found during beta. Those exploits have been extinguished, so probably not. Pocket Legends was not wiped when it was released on Android, so there is no reason now.

Ladyhadassa, if you enjoy support, you will absolutely love engineer. Keeping the team alive and controlling the fight is a challenge, but a well oiled team functions very well. Gone is the "must nuke everything" mentality, it is all about being the smartest of the bunch. This is coming from a former bird... I really do enjoy engineer. My tip would be to ignore the mez, too many aoe skills to wipe it out. Pain(skill) is my main method of control, and is highly underrated.

mycroftxxx
08-14-2011, 05:10 AM
Pocket Legends was not wiped when it was released on Android, so there is no reason now.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread, but PL K/D stats were wiped; I forget exactly when, but probably in January.

BodMaster
08-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Ladyhadassa, though some of the comments about Op are kinda true.. if you look at the leaderboards Op are the 1st 3 on overall lb.. they are crazy fast killers when you have the right equipment! Beasty! So I wouldn't put them down just yet.. The engi is by far my best char.. so fun and you can tank with them as the healing/healing attacks. But my main is a com and they are very good for tankin solo! As warriors are in PL with a defence skill my buff shoots to 700 from 430 lol crazy even though its for a few secs.. :) though there DPS are not the highest.. unlike Op (same as Bird in PL kills dmg so high. The cs is the same as PL always going to be high as more new equipment comes in..

Not sure if you remem me my ign in PL was BearBodMaster.. had some fun runs for Lvl 55 equipment Royal, Sewer, FF MM etc.. haha :D

CrimsonTider
08-14-2011, 07:15 AM
Not that it has anything to do with this thread, but PL K/D stats were wiped; I forget exactly when, but probably in January.

I joined in November (Android user) and I have never seen the leaderboards wiped. (I could be wrong, I'm old :))

And as others have said, the LB shouldn't be wiped again. It's just a stat, a number which states you have spent A LOT of time soloing. Please, let's move passed this issue as it has had too much emphasis.

Lucilulu
08-14-2011, 07:48 AM

It is not in beta any longer we are in full release now.

Lucilulu
08-14-2011, 07:50 AM
I joined in November (Android user) and I have never seen the leaderboards wiped. (I could be wrong, I'm old :))

And as others have said, the LB shouldn't be wiped again. It's just a stat, a number which states you have spent A LOT of time soloing. Please, let's move passed this issue as it has had too much emphasis.

Yes it was wiped. It was wiped at full release. All k/d were set to 0 and an announcement was made saying no more wipes would be made.

Fastcast
08-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Im liken SL alot operative owns needs adjustment on skills but othrwise awesome got full new gear from Numa Prime

CrimsonTider
08-14-2011, 10:16 AM
Yes it was wiped. It was wiped at full release. All k/d were set to 0 and an announcement was made saying no more wipes would be made.

Not talking about SL, I am talking about PL. Look at the quote I referenced.

Lucilulu
08-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Not talking about SL, I am talking about PL. Look at the quote I referenced.

I thought this was an SL thread but if not my bad

Kraze
08-15-2011, 02:02 PM

Someone stated pl saw wipe (it didn't) I agree with crim here pretty stats does not = skill. Often it can mean quite the opposite.

NoseToNose
08-16-2011, 06:11 AM
So here you have it, my opinion, which is like credits there is never enough. Wouldnt it be better if they did? Sure you've all worked hard to be on the leader boards but would you want to be an apple user starting behind the curve wondering if you will ever catch up? Clearing the leader boards promotes healthy competition between the players, and if nothing else ask around and someone can screen shot before a wipe and you have bragging rights for life.

BodMaster
08-16-2011, 08:28 AM
So here you have it, my opinion, which is like credits there is never enough. Wouldnt it be better if they did? Sure you've all worked hard to be on the leader boards but would you want to be an apple user starting behind the curve wondering if you will ever catch up? Clearing the leader boards promotes healthy competition between the players, and if nothing else ask around and someone can screen shot before a wipe and you have bragging rights for life.

Nooooooo!!! haha :P

Nah I get what you mean but not all andriod users can use 'can screen shot before a wipe and you have bragging rights for life' as they dont have root.. :( one being myself and im up and down on leaderboard from 1st com kills and 3rd overall kills to like 5th and 6th everyday haha good laugh and very competitive them Ops lol.

KhaosAngel
08-16-2011, 08:37 AM
I would not mind the wipe- but please don't:black_eyed:

Ellyidol
08-16-2011, 08:38 AM

We, iOS users, had months ahead of Android in PL to which they didn't reset the LB immediately (I have to check if they did, I think they did). Since the game is fully launched, I'm quite certain STS has thought about the decision of wiping LBs as well.

BodMaster
08-16-2011, 08:40 AM
I would not mind the wipe- but please don't:black_eyed:

Your one of my competitors!! haha nah god job keeping me working =P

BodMaster
08-16-2011, 08:43 AM
We, iOS users, had months ahead of Android in PL to which they didn't reset the LB immediately (I have to check if they did, I think they did). Since the game is fully launched, I'm quite certain STS has thought about the decision of wiping LBs as well.

Think your right Elly inevitable most likely.. but still dont want it to happen haha =P

Ellyidol
08-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Think your right Elly inevitable most likely.. but still dont want it to happen haha =P

I meant that they wouldn't be wiping btw :p

mycroftxxx
08-16-2011, 12:18 PM

Honestly, I think this is a silly argument. There will always be people who are disadvantaged with respect to the leaderboards—they have a life, or were out of the country, or couldn't afford a smartphone when the game came out, whatever. I suggest ignoring the leaderboards as they're pretty meaningless.