PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone Bombs!

e5c4p3artist
06-11-2016, 12:01 AM
I am totally just venting here, but seriously, how far away from a Glintstone bomb do you have to be to not get killed?! I see it, I run at least twice as far as the red zone, and bam. Dead.

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinzmet
06-11-2016, 12:44 AM
I'm really not having problems with the bomb. Just keep your distance from the bombers, then if they throw the bomb at you use Shadowpiercer if your a rogue and Arcane Shield if sorcerer. Walking away from the bomb once it was thrown to you won't get you away in time unless your wearing haste set or have a speed elixir on.

Remember, the bombs are bieng thrown at you so, let your tank keep the agro.

Safiras
06-11-2016, 06:18 AM
I feel you. I put it down to lag. What's probably happening is that your screen shows that you've run safely out of the red zone of the Bomb, but because of lag your actual position is still within the red zone. I don't think it's a matter of the red zone being glitched.

Zeazimeh
06-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Yup i agree with Safiras, such things happen when u have high ping and there is delay in actual position and position displayed on ur device.

Carapace
06-13-2016, 03:19 PM
In most cases it is a lag scenario where the client (your device) looks like you are safely out of the zone, however, the server thinks you are still in the zone.

Savagekantus
06-13-2016, 03:53 PM
In most cases it is a lag scenario where the client (your device) looks like you are safely out of the zone, however, the server thinks you are still in the zone.

even if u have good ping pong ? because this happens to me fighting hugal :/

Carapace
06-13-2016, 04:26 PM
even if u have good ping pong ? because this happens to me fighting hugal :/

Which move? His 360 AoE or his cone?

Savagekantus
06-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Which move? His 360 AoE or his cone?

His cone move

Savagekantus
06-13-2016, 04:44 PM
His cone attack that does DoT

Carapace
06-14-2016, 11:31 AM
The data for this one did not line up with the visual, next update his cone will be more appropriately scaled to what the visual indicator is

Savagekantus
06-15-2016, 09:46 AM
The data for this one did not line up with the visual, next update his cone will be more appropriately scaled to what the visual indicator is

Thanks a lot!

Tapash Bose
06-16-2016, 03:00 PM
I am totally just venting here, but seriously, how far away from a Glintstone bomb do you have to be to not get killed?! I see it, I run at least twice as far as the red zone, and bam. Dead.

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes..always happens with glintstone bombs until u are far away ...same with 140 ping and 340 ping ...so i doubt about lag
they hit much outside the red zone