View Full Version : Issue: Freezes after Update (since the new client release)

Zynzyn
06-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Experiencing a 1-2 sec freeze when somebody enters the map since the new client release. This is prominent in pvp. Using AL on google chrome. But friends who use IOS and Android have also shared the same prob. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Cons
06-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Thats normal I think.. It also happens to me before the client update.. Screen freezes for 1second if someone joins the pvp map..

vindictiv
06-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Freezes interrupt me while pvping it's so annoying especially while vsing. Hope sts can fix this issue as soon as possible. Thanks.

Fyrce
06-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Not just pvp. Pve also.

Chuuwee
06-11-2016, 07:09 PM
I noticed when I play planar tombs the game freeze like a couple of times. Everytime it freezes the ping also freeze, can't move can't pot until voila you're flat on the ground lol. Before this update I died on my mistakes but this time mostly because of the freezes and one time I almost throw my S7 Edge out of frustation. LMAO gaming should make us happy not making us more stressful. :banana:

lissil
06-20-2016, 03:37 PM
My screen freezes too everytime someone enters the map, revives, or respawns. It wasn't like this before the client update.
It seems different from freeze because of lag. It doesn't just freeze but seems to skip frame. After lag freeze, you can still see everything that happened in a very fast frame speed. But when someone enters map, revives, or respawns, you can't see what happened after the screen freezes and before it unfreezes again.
It is extremely annoying and caused a lot of deaths in elite underhul maps. That time that the screen freezes can be well spent using health potions.

saphirae
06-29-2016, 11:55 AM
Same issues here. And i replied on every thread i found about these issues,still no replies.

I am really sick and tired of all these things and i want to play normally!!!!!!!!!!!

How can i survive or even play when ping jumps up to heavenly sky. Mostly all ppl in parties i am in screaming same issues, how can we play like that? It only causes madness in us and lead to way longer runs. Underhul elite is worst!!! We can not even properly move there and you want us to fight mibs and bosses! Yeessss right. Not even NASA devices would help here.

I apologise for being hursh but am really mad already... Every day same issues and noone does anything about it. If you expect us to pay for your game,then you should let us at least play it normally. That should be your primary thing to do! All houses,events and all new things are useless if only few ppl can play it smoothly.