PDA

View Full Version : Contests!- iSpy! Gold Prizes! Several iSpy tournaments!

Register
08-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Well, in cs yesterday, I decided to do an iSpy thing. And I think its a great idea! So im going to have a contest!

Table ot Contents
Post 1- Intro, Prizes
Post 2- Tournament Prizes, Donation Info
Post 3- Tournament Dates
Post 4- Donation List
Post 5- Winners
Post 6- Thank You
Post 7- Entrants

iSpy Contests!

Do you want to be able to call yourself an iSpy Master?

So, this contest will be held at random townes over the course of two weeks. I will be in a random towne holding iSpy games. I will call out "I spy...a . Tell me who." Whoever calls out [I]the full name of who has the item. If two people have the item, any will do. I will keep track of who wins each one. Whoever has the most wins at the time will get a prize and possibly an item. But only if they came to this thread and posted that they wish to participate in the tournament will get a point. If somebody who hasnt posted on the thread wins it, they will get a gold prize of 500 gold. Its not much but it adds up.

How is this going to work?

There will be several rounds. Every round, I will do less and less iSpy matches.

People will be eliminated based on how many points they have.

1st round- 10 people
2nd round- 5 people
3rd round- 4 people
4th round- 2 people
5th round- 1 person
6th round- 1 person

This is just what I quickly put together. It probably will change depending on how many players sign up. But this implies that we have around 23 people to be eliminated.

How to sign up

Simply leave your IGN in a post below. Only one IGN per person, please. And only wins from that character will count. You may change what IGN for me to use only before the contest starts. Also, I ask for a 1k entry fee. This 1k will go towards the tournament prize and match prizes. I will add all entrants so accept or your chances at winning the tournament will be diminished. You will have instant access to joining me unless the game is full. I will mainly do iSpy games in a towne but a dungeon works too :wink:

Prizes

Prizes! What good contest doesnt have 'em? As I said, I will be holding several "tournaments" These will be held 1 or 2 weeks apart. In between, before, and after tournaments, I will be holding jsut matches that dont count for anything other than 500 gold. These Mid-Matches will be open for anybody. So anybody regardless if they signed up.

Register
08-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Tournament 1
First Place- 50k
Second Place- ???
Third Place- ???

Tournament 2

First Place- ???
Second Place-???
Third Place- ???

Donations

The prizes for the tournament is so low at the moment because I just dont have that much gold. However, with the entry fees and possible donations, I hopefully will be able to add more. If you would like to donate, please post below. For validation and proof to the community, I will post how much who would like to donate. You also have the option to donate an item. This contest would be nothing without the help of the community. If you donate, I will have have a special thank you statement ready for you in the Donations post! If you donate gold, you will not have to pay any entry fee!*

*To be rid of the entry fee, you have to donate at least 2k

Register
08-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Tournament Dates

Tournament 1- To be announced

Tournament 2- To be announced

Once again, in between tournaments, before, and after, there will be small games of iSpy where you can win 500 gold every time you win!

More tournaments will be added based on how many entries I have and how much donations I can get.

Register
08-14-2011, 12:53 PM
I want to thank all people who donate and enter this contest. Thank you! Here is a list of people who wish to donate gold and/or item(s)

1. Supaprodigy- ??- Un_Paid

I really need people to enter this tournament so I can get the gold I need to give away. By donating, you are giving back to the community and helping somebody out. Even by entering, you are extremely helpful.

Register
08-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Tournament 1

First-
Second-
Third-

Tournament 2

First-
Second-
Third-

Register
08-14-2011, 12:59 PM
I would like to thank all donators. Currently, I have 1 donators. Every donation helps a lot so please understand and donate if you can.

I would also like to thank all members of the AoA Guild. So all members of AoA will not have to pay any entry fee. Thank you!

Register
08-14-2011, 01:11 PM
List of Entrants

1. Individule- Unpaid
2. Supaprodigy*- Unpaid
3. Irulelol- Unpaid
4. Roastcoffee**- Paid

There is no limit to how many people can enter! Only rule is you have to use 1 IGN and pay a 1k entry fee. I will collect entry fees every evening at 9:00 central time. If you cannot get on at that time, please shoot me a PM and we can find a time that works.

*- Donator. Donators do not need to pay any entry fee. Status will remain "Unpaid" until they donate or declare that they are not donating.

**- Exempted

Register
08-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Bumpity Bump. I did a few matches just now! I gave away 1500 gold!

Pockettankk
08-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Count me in, individule

SUPAPRODIGY
08-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Im in i will donate

Register
08-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Im in i will donate

Ill add supaprodigy. And how much?

Also, if you donate, you of course do not have to pay the entry fee.

Irulelol
08-14-2011, 04:18 PM
I want to enter irulelol is my in game name

Register
08-14-2011, 04:54 PM
I want to enter irulelol is my in game name

k! remember there is a 1k entry fee.

Also, im changing INDEX at the top to TABLE OF CONTENTS

noobmigo
08-14-2011, 05:01 PM

If that's the case, I'd like to donate 1 gold.

I'm still in right? ;)

Register
08-14-2011, 05:04 PM
If that's the case, I'd like to donate 1 gold.

I'm still in right? ;)

no -.- to be allowed to not pay entry fee, you must either be in AOA guild and be active OR donate at least 2k :p

Roasty
08-14-2011, 11:05 PM
I've always been the winner in my classroom "iSpy" games. You know who I am :D

SUPAPRODIGY
08-14-2011, 11:16 PM
Im in i will donate

Idk meet me in balefort :)

Register
08-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Idk meet me in balefort :)

Ill see when I can collect :)

Register
08-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Bump. I cannto start the contest until more people join. cmon people!

Register
08-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Bump....again...I still need people to join! Its an easy 1k to join and you just have to add shadowplat and see if you can win! Easy!

BirdJay
08-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Ill join and donate 5k my ign is BirdJay

Register
08-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Ill join and donate 5k my ign is BirdJay

Ok ty! we still need more people! this needs to be BIG!

Irulelol
08-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Whats your in game name? So i can give u payment fee

Register
08-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Whats your in game name? So i can give u payment fee

Shadowplat. I cant get on right now though. And all ADD shadowplat or this will be REALLY hard for you haha.

Johnaudi
08-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Count me in :)
Donation: 20k

Register
08-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Sorry guys....im not feeling this contest...I havent collected any donations or entry fees yet so thats fine....I WILL be having one sometime soon though. Thx for understanding!

let the thread die out...

Ikillyouu
08-17-2011, 01:24 PM
:O i love playing ispy :D

ign is ikillyouu :P

and im so generous, ill give u a 1.1k donation :P

Yareli
08-17-2011, 10:03 PM
ill join :p

IGN: LoserAngel

Johnaudi
08-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Lvl:55
Current Set:Fortified
Payment fee : AoA second in Command
Description:I dknt get what is the tournement about but im in :)
Edit: Big Donation : 100k (I will send when available)

Johnaudi
08-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Sry but i changed my donation,so this contest go on,can u tell me wt to do? Lol