PDA

View Full Version : System messages

MasterP
06-11-2016, 07:25 AM
HI there :)

Id just like to forward an opinion of mine, who else finds the system message showing when people have looted anti-gnome gear/molds, annoying?

I know it really deflates my positivity after running a 100 maps or so a day(all 3 underhul maps+cryo), only to keep seeing "somebody has looted anti-gnome helm,belt..." and its not me.. I have the great honor of getting awesome re-rolls too, with luck lix,lepre+eggshell band, getting me awesome common and epic stuff.. So kindly remove the system message because, To date iv run just over a 120 normal cryo bosses, and only thing of value iv received is 6 encrusted chests ..+ junk commons,epics+legendaries. So I Find the sytem msgs very unfair, almost gloating and kicking you down when you are trying your best.

Ardbeg
06-11-2016, 09:13 AM
The system message is here to show us that the loot actually drops and shows the rarity. It's important.

Tif
06-11-2016, 09:30 AM
Sts should put a thing in alerts to turn off getting those messages.

Sandeeep
06-11-2016, 11:34 AM
i beleieve the NAME of the person should show as well
like the relic backpack
for those wanting to buy the items

Tif
06-11-2016, 05:19 PM
i beleieve the NAME of the person should show as well
like the relic backpack
for those wanting to buy the items

Nope, how'd you like it if 20+ people pm you after looting it.

Sandeeep
06-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Nope, how'd you like it if 20+ people pm you after looting it.
Yeah i guess so, i did think of that
I myself pm'ed the person getting a relic backpack "how many chests did u open???" And didnt get a reply .
But it would be nice though, to know whose luckky and whose not...
Id love to gloat abt it if i got something just like the thread owner (im not so lucky either)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

MasterP
06-14-2016, 07:34 PM
Well yet again, i feel disheartened just ran 2 elite cryos, died about 50 times.. and 1 cryo essence and 1 pink.. 10 mins later 2 people get cryo vanity recipes lol. literally rage quit , cos it makes me not want to play. knowing i put in so much effort.. and nothing..

seraneyla
06-16-2016, 01:53 AM
Yea the system should have the on-off button. It's a butt-hurting moment when you do 100runs a day and somebody else so lucky looting those items. We just doesn't want to know!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

will0
06-16-2016, 07:28 PM
option to minimize those system message give user a choice to read or not

Elenyore
06-17-2016, 02:54 PM
Agreed. It's disheartening, probably especially to newbies or ppl busy grinding with nothing.