PDA

View Full Version : Munch Mouth's Range

Thaze
06-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Earlier today I put a Munch Mouth egg in the slot for Nekro's Arcane Ability. But after a few short tests I realized a big issue with Munch Mouths Arcane Ability being inside Nekro. Since Nekro is a ranged pet, there is always a considerably large gap in between him and my enemy. And since Munch Mouth's Arcane Ability has such a small range, it makes it incredibly difficult to hit your enemy. All it takes is the enemy to take one step away from Nekro, for the Arcane Ability of Munch Mouth to miss.

This issue really disables the use of Nekro and Munch Mouth combined. Im hoping STS can take a look at the range of Munch Mouth and other pets, to make them more compatible with each other.

But thanks for reading! I hope to see a solution to this issue soon!!

Zeus
06-11-2016, 08:47 AM
The beauty of the pet system is that the weak aspects of certain pets can be removed and replaced with something else. If you don't like one thing of a pet, swap it with another. The range of MM has always been like that because of the global feeble it applies. If it was larger, it could mean serious amounts of mob control and PvP control which I do not think developers intended.

So, MM has a great happiness. Use that instead of Nekro happy for your pet and keep the Nekro already awesome arcane shield.

Thaze
06-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Sounds like a good plan, but at level 7 Nekro has 84 damage and Munch only has around 40. So i guess i will have to deal with double damage aa AND short range. Tnx for the feedback Zeus ^_^

Zeus
06-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Sounds like a good plan, but at level 7 Nekro has 84 damage and Munch only has around 40. So i guess i will have to deal with double damage aa AND short range. Tnx for the feedback Zeus ^_^

I'm saying if you slot a MM into Nekro's happiness slot, then you will get a far better happiness bonus and the double damage of Nekro.

Thaze
06-11-2016, 11:00 AM
I already have a useless MM pet, and 2 eggs on my nekro for happiness and AA.

Maybe Nekro and other ranged pets could be converted into "closer-ranged" or melee pets according to the range of their AA?