PDA

View Full Version : Warrior or mage for main endgame? Help!

resurrected
06-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Hey Y'all!
I'm planning to go endgame but i got dilemma. I played warrior since ever and mage also a little. Now i wanna go back to endgame and make 56. I got mage and war with free mythic set and one mage with planar pendant.
Which one should i choose? Mage is quite fun but warrior is my love.
Here is few questions that i would like to ask whole forum:
How useful is tank/mage in new maps and elite?
How much gold do i need for make my character good?
What gear do i need to make my stat good and be useful in new maps/elites?
Any guilds in arlor that can help me get better gear by farming?
Best ways to make gold?
P.S
I'm not plat player but i can work hard.
Please answer for questions and Thanks!

resurrected
06-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Please any :(?

Lolifee
06-11-2016, 04:25 PM
make a mage. hes a one-men-army with mythic 51 staff. that proc kills everything and its cheap af.
if u got already a pendant use arc ring and free mythic.

loli

resurrected
06-11-2016, 04:43 PM
make a mage. hes a one-men-army with mythic 51 staff. that proc kills everything and its cheap af.
if u got already a pendant use arc ring and free mythic.

loli
Problem is planar and mythic are both in another accounts. Read good post please thanks.

Bump :/

resurrected
06-11-2016, 05:47 PM
More guys? Bump

Tif
06-11-2016, 05:51 PM
It really depends on what gold you have to spend. If you can afford the arcane pendant go for the one with mythic on it. Go for planar pendant and buy cheap 56 legendarys.

-What pets do you have for each toon?

For me, i'd play mage since i don't like tanks.
If you don't have good gear and gold to spend, mage is best for km3 farming.
I've never had a tank so i don't really know much about them, but for easy farming maps they normally slow maps down.

resurrected
06-11-2016, 05:52 PM
It really depends on what gold you have to spend. If you can afford the arcane pendant go for the one with mythic on it. Go for planar pendant and buy cheap 56 legendarys.
At the moment i cant afford it. Its costly tbh.. thanks for reply!

Tif
06-11-2016, 05:58 PM
At the moment i cant afford it. Its costly tbh.. thanks for reply!

Updated original post.

It depends on which pet you have on which you should choose then.

resurrected
06-11-2016, 06:00 PM

-What pets do you have for each toon?

For me, i'd play mage since i don't like tanks.
If you don't have good gear and gold to spend, mage is best for km3 farming.
I've never had a tank so i don't really know much about them, but for easy farming maps they normally slow maps down.
On mage i got nilbog shadowlurk grimm and few more. War got abbadon yowie and prance.

Tif
06-11-2016, 06:02 PM
On mage i got nilbog shadowlurk grimm and few more. War got abbadon yowie and prance.

What about on the other account with planar pend?

You've good pets for both classes. Mage use Nilbog and War Abbadon.

Imo you should use mage.

resurrected
06-11-2016, 06:03 PM
What about on the other account with planar pend?

You've good pets for both classes. Mage use Nilbog and War Abbadon.

Imo you should use mage.
Planar pendant account mage got ethyl grimm nilbog shadowlurk.
War abbadon
Another mage just titan.

Tif
06-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Planar pendant account mage got ethyl grimm nilbog shadowlurk.
War abbadon
Another mage just titan.

Ah okies, imo use the mage with planar pendant and buy legendary gear! Goodluck :)

resurrected
06-11-2016, 06:08 PM
Ah okies, imo use the mage with planar pendant and buy legendary gear! Goodluck :)
Thank you!
/11 characters

dinzly
06-12-2016, 01:23 PM
take the one that u loved most not "quite fun" cuz fun do ends..loved one u will fight for it no matter what..just my opinion.

for ur question :

1. tank/mage/rouge do need each other in new maps (normal and elite)..no tank means ur in hell unless u r very good mage..while no mage means tank also in big trouble..slow killing mobs/boss.

2. 100M mybe since antignome/banished set really expensive

3. any LEGENDARY 56 / MYTHIC 46 -51 / SET 52 and 54 /ARCANE 46 that gv u the most good stat.

4. mybe u can join any top guilds listed in leaderboard as long as u meet the requirements needed.

5. farm locked..play event..merching..

AL ign : Ulleros

resurrected
06-12-2016, 01:35 PM
take the one that u loved most not "quite fun" cuz fun do ends..loved one u will fight for it no matter what..just my opinion.

for ur question :

1. tank/mage/rouge do need each other in new maps (normal and elite)

2. 100M mybe since antignome/banished set really expensive

3. any LEGENDARY 56 / MYTHIC 46 -51 / SET 52 and 54 /ARCANE 46 that gv u the most good stat.

4. mybe u can join any top guilds listed in leaderboard as long as u meet the requirements needed.

5. farm locked..play event..merching..

Thanks! Yeah new set is very costly but i not planning to obtain it at the moment.

dinzly
06-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Thanks! Yeah new set is very costly but i not planning to obtain it at the moment.
well just use the free mythic 46 armor and helm u hv now and u r good to go as long as u put a high tier primary jewel on it..56 belt,arc ring and planar pendant/arc 54 ammy.and make sure u got any of the top 3 arcane pet

Tiki Aborigine
06-13-2016, 08:28 AM
U will got a lot of fun on lv56 using warrior with aegis or mage with flame staff. Choose char that u like playing more😉

resurrected
06-13-2016, 08:44 AM
U will got a lot of fun on lv56 using warrior with aegis or mage with flame staff. Choose char that u like playing more😉
Already choosed warrior my love :)

resurrected
06-13-2016, 10:46 AM
well i have an end game rogue and i have a lvl 48 mage now originally i use the free underhul for my mage. my mage is under geared usually just use luminescer gun but keep farming in km3 and you can buy yourself an arc staff and soon imma buy that an arc pet ^^ i prefer mages for farming because it hits more mobs and it saves me gold for health and mana..

for elite it is good too i find it effective in elite maps. but i haven't tried the new elite maps i just use my mage to farm locks lol

i farm elite using my rogue
Thanks! I tried new maps with both mage amd war but i play war since long ago as for pve and i just love it more haha. Who knows after i cap tank i can try cap mage xD

dinzly
06-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Already choosed warrior my love :)
wisely decision u hv made bro[emoji4](just like me but i quit mage and play tank) ..but make sure u r well geared and pet..also know how to tank in new maps (since underhul maps also known as THE STUN & TOXIC CITY )..i see lots of warrior die when they got stucked in the gnome multiple yellow pool..

resurrected
06-13-2016, 01:07 PM
wisely decision u hv made bro[emoji4](just like me but i quit mage and play tank) ..but make sure u r well geared and pet..also know how to tank in new maps (since underhul maps also known as THE STUN & TOXIC CITY )..i see lots of warrior die when they got stucked in the gnome multiple yellow pool..

Thanks! At the moment im halfway to 47 lvl. Abbadon yowie and frist as main pets and mythic set ( free one ).
Yeah already have been in new map and one place i died was yellow pool. My gear isnt evem gemmed so i dont expect much at the moment. Thanks for care :) my ign is Failedheal. Feel free to add me :)

Zeazimeh
06-15-2016, 10:01 AM
Thanks! At the moment im halfway to 47 lvl. Abbadon yowie and frist as main pets and mythic set ( free one ).
Yeah already have been in new map and one place i died was yellow pool. My gear isnt evem gemmed so i dont expect much at the moment. Thanks for care :) my ign is Failedheal. Feel free to add me :)
For jewels i would advise u to farm elite kraken isles for elite silver pirate chests. They may give u jewel elixirs and u can later farm elite shuyal for fury jewels with elix.
Also u can sell rest of the primary stat jewels (mind and finesse). Finesse jewel elix is costly.

Kelvin egg is also in demand due to the pet animancy system.

I have enough jewels so I sell all elixirs. That grants heavy profits of upto 300k for playing like 4-5 hrs.

I dont farm km3 recently since I got bored of that map xD

resurrected
06-15-2016, 10:27 AM
For jewels i would advise u to farm elite kraken isles for elite silver pirate chests. They may give u jewel elixirs and u can later farm elite shuyal for fury jewels with elix.
Also u can sell rest of the primary stat jewels (mind and finesse). Finesse jewel elix is costly.

Kelvin egg is also a good in demand die to the pet animancy system.

I have enough jewels so I sell all elixirs. That grants heavy profits of upto 300k for playing like 4-5 hrs.

I dont farm km3 recently since I got bored of that map xD
Thanks for great tip!

Zeazimeh
06-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Thanks for great tip!
Np! [emoji1]

jorelle26
06-15-2016, 08:42 PM
Wars are OP in elites when using aegis for mobs. But on boss slow kill even if u use arc sword. Mage cant solo elite unless u got mythic staff 51, u need ro use pots more. I suggest play what character makes you happy. Ive been playing 3 toons, mainly rogue

Rogue is good at pvp and pve boss. But if u solo elite your dead.

War is good at pvp too and elites, if u use aegis and arc sword.

Mage is primarily for pve,(my own opinion), if your undergear mage dont pvp. Im kinda enjoying farming with my mage. But elites hard to solo.

Wars is good when soloing elites, because not every people you know can run with you. But youll need more time to kill boss haha.

now im loving my war. Both pve farming and pvp, :)

Cheers man!

resurrected
06-15-2016, 10:59 PM
Wars are OP in elites when using aegis for mobs. But on boss slow kill even if u use arc sword. Mage cant solo elite unless u got mythic staff 51, u need ro use pots more. I suggest play what character makes you happy. Ive been playing 3 toons, mainly rogue

Rogue is good at pvp and pve boss. But if u solo elite your dead.

War is good at pvp too and elites, if u use aegis and arc sword.

Mage is primarily for pve,(my own opinion), if your undergear mage dont pvp. Im kinda enjoying farming with my mage. But elites hard to solo.

Wars is good when soloing elites, because not every people you know can run with you. But youll need more time to kill boss haha.

now im loving my war. Both pve farming and pvp, :)

Cheers man!
Thanks for sharing your opinion and experience!:)