PDA

View Full Version : kelvin aa may be bugged

Dopefx
06-11-2016, 05:26 PM
just ran the spider caves in tindirin. and just opened slots on my Grimm to use Nightshade happiness and Kelvin aa for bosses.

I tried timing the stun multiple times so the boss wasn't movement for more efficient testing and kelvins stun wasn't working.

I ran on this map to test the stun and also ran easy brackenridge maps to test. will try to post videos soon.

I have been away from the game for sometime and was wondering if it's bugging due to it being a recent update or if kelvins stun was nerfed to not be 100% efficient.
pretty sure George is 100% efficient so I will give him a try next but I prefer the bleed effect with kelvin on bosses.

Anyone else having this issue with other pets? Or can confirm/deny kelvin stuns being 100% still?

Tif
06-11-2016, 06:44 PM
It's just that grimm doesn't attack close enough to the boss, so that the AA range for kelvin doesn't reach the boss.

Fyrce
06-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Grimm does go right up to the mob. His stun seems to work on jadis and his leash seems to be a bit longer than the wolf even. Maybe its that particular boss?

Sandeeep
06-13-2016, 06:38 PM
works with
gloom passive
ns happiness
kelvin aa

extrapayah
06-14-2016, 08:19 PM
nice combination you have there :P

yeah, it's the problem with the spider bosses