PDA

View Full Version : Profile got hacked

ScarecrowWolf
08-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Hey everyone. I just logged on and saw that someone had stollen my mega blaster, helmet of void, and all my contest money.I AM HOSTING THE WIN THE LOTTERY GAME AND WILL GET ALL THE MONEY BACK,SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT.

I would like to know how I could better secure my profile though. Any suggestions.

Silentarrow
08-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Change your password and username. Also NEVER reveal any information about your profile.

Register
08-14-2011, 04:52 PM
What silent said. Change password RIGHT NOW. You might even want to change your email to a different one.

thefirehawk
08-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Don't make your password or username anything like your pl name

SUPAPRODIGY
08-14-2011, 08:15 PM
I would send Support a message and they can track down there I.P and banned it

apocketlegend
08-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Btw it's inpossible to hack PL, it's a sever based game.

Shadowie
08-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone. I just logged on and saw that someone had stollen my mega blaster, helmet of void, and all my contest money.I AM HOSTING THE WIN THE LOTTERY GAME AND WILL GET ALL THE MONEY BACK,SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT.

I would like to know how I could better secure my profile though. Any suggestions.

Just those or everything is gone? If it really is hacked, u should just report and hope it dun happen again. Btw, fyi, i been observing yr post.

Ueteanetabac
08-14-2011, 11:00 PM

It IS possible to do a dictionary or brute force attack on the password if they know your email.

Ueteanetabac
08-14-2011, 11:01 PM

It IS possible to do a dictionary or brute force attack on the password if they know your email.

EDIT: Sorry, for some reason i unintentionally double posted

ScarecrowWolf
08-14-2011, 11:32 PM
I didnt really mean hacked. It should be invaded. And it pretty much looks like they're going for gold and valuables. I did email support and we will see what they can do.

I will post the end result of all of this so,everyone will know what to do if their profile gets invaded.