PDA

View Full Version : Why is Drainers bad? in pvp

Imacoolbirdd
08-14-2011, 06:11 PM
I pvp somtimes and i use drainers gemstone recurve and helm and leather because its cheap and i have no money but people yell out to me " DRAINERS NOOB!" they tell me to take it off but i dont have anything else so i leave but why cant we wear what we want? If u dont want us to wear somthing stop dropping the items, its here so im wearing. Its not a rule...is it? tell me what u think :)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-14-2011, 06:19 PM
I dont really care what they say

razerfingers
08-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Heres something to do next time someone says that throught this at them if they have rsid or custom set say "well since its all i can afford and you got money for custom how about u go buy me new gear" and see what they say they might stop talking after that lol :)

Register
08-14-2011, 06:26 PM
You aint the noob. They are. Its because they get frustrated that most of their attacks miss. even if they lose, they dont want to lose to somebody who is SMART and uses CHEAP gear that turns out pretty good. Underlings gear is sort of similar to Raid roach ya know. Just 2 less crit per peice and the other stats. The other stats dont seem to be important though. BUT. Underlings has a nice mana regen. I use underlings everything except for the leather. I use gutters leather. Dont feel bad if they spazz out and be an idiot about you being smart.

Imacoolbirdd
08-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks guys

razerfingers
08-14-2011, 06:46 PM
No problemo i use drainers on my 53 bird but dont pvp as much

Gluttony
08-14-2011, 06:58 PM
If I can't hit you then you must be using hax! Therefore I boot and report you, cheater.

Ayc2000
08-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh, I remember you... Well, you can wear it, it's just that lots of people will hate you....you said you didn't care, so just wear it lol

Imacoolbirdd
08-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Ehh ok i will but i hate when other people talk bout me :/

Chrysys
08-14-2011, 08:07 PM
People will always talk smack. No matter if you are in drainers or custom. If they lose they will jump on the first excuse to make their loss seem like an accident Cuz they themselves can't accept defeat. Which makes them sad. I personally don't like drainers but its no reason to boot someone. My favorite excuse still to.this day "lagged". Lol. Yeah okay.

Arterra
08-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Lagg is a real problem. I love how if your connection is bad enough it starts right after you and the enemy get to each other's range (skill spam time).

As for drainers... At lv53, you expect me to do what, buy raid roach? For a bird not yet lv55 drainers and underling are essential for pvp. I love putting a drainer bow but rest underling, just to have them howl at me.

Imacoolbirdd
08-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Yea i lag alot :/ dont know why..

Kingofhurtz
08-14-2011, 10:04 PM
I spent not a single coin on Drainers (thanks Parth) and I absolutely love using it just to get people fired up.

Register
08-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Yea i lag alot :/ dont know why..

In pve, I personally blame ALL MAGES in the group for my lag. My game is perfectly fine until they start spamming aoe skills! tHEN IT pops to 500. LOL!

Ellyidol
08-14-2011, 10:05 PM
Lol so dodge makes you noob now? What happens to tank bears with huge dodge? Funny :p

Kingofhurtz
08-14-2011, 10:16 PM
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/kingofhurtz/fcc65bec.jpg

LOL perfect timing. Here's a prime example. Notice I kill him twice in a row and then he boots :)

Ellyidol
08-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Lol! I know that name ;) Crimson may remember him as well. Expected behavior :p

Kingofhurtz
08-14-2011, 10:38 PM

Hehe I chatted him that he might want to take a look around forums. I'll post the rest of the convo in a bit :P it's pretty funny how he can't back up that he hates drainers.

TANKKAAR
08-14-2011, 10:42 PM
Very expected behavior ...lol... Honestly tho IDK a lot of good PVPers that talk trash about Drainers or people using it :-)

Imacoolbirdd
08-14-2011, 11:06 PM
Yea he booted me a couple times too:( somone also kept killing me until i changed i didnt have anything else :( hes mean

Ellyidol
08-14-2011, 11:11 PM
IMO, excessive booting for that irrational reason may be bannable, at least temporary to send the message.

CrimsonTider
08-14-2011, 11:29 PM

Who me?? LOL. I have no clue what you might br hinting at (*shifty eyes*)

Back on topic.... I here it all: birds who use drainers (or anything other than custom), warbirds who use fury instead of fort, mages using scrappers, and on and on... I've gotten where I just tune them out. There are very few people who can play pvp without running their mouth and just have fun. Just have to ignore them and find peeps to have fun with, they do exist. You play your style with whatever gear you chose and let them adjust to you.

Zaltiar
08-14-2011, 11:50 PM
There is no 'bad' gear, unless you're actually wearing low level items ( you'd be a bawss if you killed people like that, haha) I remember the first time I started pvp, I was wearing my drainers, often I would get rooted/frozen and would still come out of it alive. People called me a noob for using it. Lol I wonder how it felt to be killed by a noob :).
Anyways I have moved on from my drainers days to a mixture of bagmans and henchmans. They do the job and they're cheap.
Don't let what others say stop you from enjoying the game, if they can't handle it, then its their problem, :)
Cheers

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Imacoolbirdd
08-15-2011, 12:26 AM
:) ty, if they call me a noob i will say, then hows it feel to be owned by a noob? :D

CrimsonTider
08-15-2011, 05:35 AM
:) ty, if they call me a noob i will say, then hows it feel to be owned by a noob? :D

Although this would actually be funny, it would only get them going. Some of the more experienced pvpers feel untouchable and will run his/her mouth the whole game. I have a list whom I just ignore when I play because I know no matter what I say, they won't stop.

Ixillicus
08-15-2011, 08:00 AM
People just hate drainers because it's ranged and has dodge. Dodge is a part of the game, they're just whiners if they complain about it. People use it as an excuse when they lose.

Whirlzap
08-15-2011, 09:49 AM
Papapat is easy, don't mind him.
Anyways, I don't mind if level 51s/53s wear drainers.
But 55 is just dumb. Obviously fine, they can't afford it. Why?
From 48-55 you should have gotten a few decent drops.
That should be enough for a green bow or something that doesn't dodge all the time.
Drainers set in my opinion, is PATHETIC.
The person wearing it has much more skill and they know it.
Taking drainers is taking the easy way.

Arterra
08-15-2011, 11:10 AM
All items have their pros and cons. Drainers gives you decent dodge, at the cost of no mana regen or crit.
While I agree that birds are more prone to overdo it with focus (adds damage and gives them the missing crit) you have to remember that you also have the choice to use it.

Frankly, if you find a drainers bird owning you, maybe it's time to use drainers yourself. If it can beat up multi-millionaire custom birds, why would you/I give it up? Or bother with the expensive gear at all?

StompArtist
08-15-2011, 11:20 AM
I pvp somtimes and i use drainers gemstone recurve and helm and leather because its cheap and i have no money but people yell out to me " DRAINERS NOOB!" they tell me to take it off but i dont have anything else so i leave but why cant we wear what we want? If u dont want us to wear somthing stop dropping the items, its here so im wearing. Its not a rule...is it? tell me what u think :)

Don't reply and when you win just say "Lost to a Drainer noob!".

Swimmingstar
08-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Custom noob!

Whirlzap
08-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Now that I just PvPed a drainer bird...hmm....I guess it's ok by me...IF I HAVE A RED ORB=D

Imacoolbirdd
08-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Lol..somone said "why have custom for crit if i cant even use it?" gave you henchmans gemstone recurve..gave you henchmans gemstone leather.. I gave it back and told him you dont tell me what to wear... then i ran off >:D

razerfingers
08-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Are people attracted to red? With my voodoo mage crimson shield and firey or red antennae alotta lvl 30 shivering birds rush me lmao

Tempest
08-16-2011, 03:47 AM
It will irratate lvl 55s/56s when you kill them at lvl 51 using drainers :P

Ellyidol
08-16-2011, 03:50 AM
I don't mean to sound critical against STS or the game, but this Drainers issue only shows the imbalance in the attributes and bird Evade + Blinding Shot aspect.

Arterra
08-16-2011, 09:45 AM
I don't mean to sound critical against STS or the game, but this Drainers issue only shows the imbalance in the attributes and bird Evade + Blinding Shot aspect.

Well, at 55 bird sets offer the least protection anyway, the items they offer make you choose between assassin or ninja lol

Ellyidol
08-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Well, at 55 bird sets offer the least protection anyway, the items they offer make you choose between assassin or ninja lol

Wish I could say the same for bear armour :p

Zerious
08-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Lol if they're gonna cry about you using non-pinks, just ignore them. I would've replied on the grounds of "Umm... ok?" And kept killing them. If you make the most out of cheaper gear, it just shows that the pink sets are overrated and you can budget-pwn everyone too :D

WhoIsThis
08-16-2011, 06:45 PM
Frankly, if you find a drainers bird owning you, maybe it's time to use drainers yourself. If it can beat up multi-millionaire custom birds, why would you/I give it up? Or bother with the expensive gear at all?

In a match to 10, drainers does not beat custom, assuming relatively equal skill.

Drainers has pretty big flaws compared to custom, which already offers (by bird standards) reasonable protection. If custom offered more protection, birds would be OP.

And if drainers was so powerful, why aren't top players all choosing it? The answer is that through a combination of survivability and damage output, custom does come out on top. Arguably, raid roach and bagmans do as well.

Zerious
08-17-2011, 12:00 PM

ever tried this with a bear? stack taunt twice, evasion and beckon hell scream. can someone say ninja panda?

GELLIO77
08-18-2011, 03:27 AM
whats the point of the crit from custom if it cant hit?

WhoIsThis
08-18-2011, 06:38 PM
whats the point of the crit from custom if it cant hit?

I strongly suggest you look again at the custom stats. Hit % debuffs are worthless against dex birds. Custom on a dex bird is incredibly potent, far more so than drainers.

Mothwing
08-18-2011, 07:05 PM
I dont really care what they say

Why would you post this? Its obviously not helping the asker. If you have nothing constructive about the question please dont post. Also, i think they were calling you a "drainer's noob" because many PVP'ers use drainers. Mainly because its good and inexpensive. If drainers still isnt working for you, heres a good combination i used to use when i was a dex/int mage:

Henchman's Gemstone Cap
Henchman's Gemstone Recurve
Drainer's Gemstone Leather

1. It provides the maximum ammount of armor (besides raid roach) which will get you less deaths in pvp.
2. The henchman adds more stability rather than having ALL drainers in your loadout.

Zerious
08-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Why would you post this? Its obviously not helping the asker. If you have nothing constructive about the question please dont post. Also, i think they were calling you a "drainer's noob" because many PVP'ers use drainers. Mainly because its good and inexpensive. If drainers still isnt working for you, heres a good combination i used to use when i was a dex/int mage:

Henchman's Gemstone Cap

1. It provides the maximum ammount of armor (besides raid roach) which will get you less deaths in pvp.
2. The henchman adds more stability rather than having ALL drainers in your loadout.

just wanna point out,

popularity doesn't make something less pro: voodoos, 2h iceberg setups, toyman/wing mages, artisan dex bears.

no trollishness intended

Mothwing
08-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Why would you post this? Its obviously not helping the asker. If you have nothing constructive about the question please dont post. Also, i think they were calling you a "drainer's noob" because many PVP'ers use drainers. Mainly because its GOOD and INEXPENSIVE. If drainers still isnt working for you, heres a good combination i used to use when i was a dex/int mage:

Henchman's Gemstone Cap

Missed my point :/

GELLIO77
08-19-2011, 04:12 AM
I strongly suggest you look again at the custom stats. Hit % debuffs are worthless against dex birds. Custom on a dex bird is incredibly potent, far more so than drainers.

what im trying to say is if the crit that custom has cant hit what use is it? with evasion buff the crit will be 80 and the dodge off custom with evade will be roughly 50 assuming you r pure dex. which mean theoretically you should dodge half of the atcks your oponent uses. drainers might not have the crit you need but at least more atcks will hit 30 dodge v 50 dodge 70% of drainers atcks should hit and only 50% of custom will hit. if im wrong please tell me your opinion

JaytB
08-19-2011, 05:34 AM
what im trying to say is if the crit that custom has cant hit what use is it? with evasion buff the crit will be 80 and the dodge off custom with evade will be roughly 50 assuming you r pure dex. which mean theoretically you should dodge half of the atcks your oponent uses. drainers might not have the crit you need but at least more atcks will hit 30 dodge v 50 dodge 70% of drainers atcks should hit and only 50% of custom will hit. if im wrong please tell me your opinion

I've never lost a match (bird vs bird, while me using custom) against drainers to be honest. Sure they can kill you, but in the end it's how many times they can do that. Usually they get 3-5 kills or so before the match is over. To me, these are all the numbers I need. Maybe I just didn't encounter a good drainers bird before though. I'd be more than willing to take on any bird using drainers, it could be a nice test IMO. If anybody wants to test it out, feel free to add my bird (see sig) :)

GELLIO77
08-19-2011, 06:49 AM
I've never lost a match (bird vs bird, while me using custom) against drainers to be honest. Sure they can kill you, but in the end it's how many times they can do that. Usually they get 3-5 kills or so before the match is over. To me, these are all the numbers I need. Maybe I just didn't encounter a good drainers bird before though. I'd be more than willing to take on any bird using drainers, it could be a nice test IMO. If anybody wants to test it out, feel free to add my bird (see sig) :)

i was just saying what i assume would happen not what will. you might be very experienced with a gd pvp build, they might have been power lvled and have no clue what they are doin, also i know you are a very experienced player, they couldve started a couple of weeks ago. these are just possibilties not what is real. ive personally never used a 55 bird but ive fought them. and its really the drainers birds that get me

JaytB
08-19-2011, 07:16 AM
i was just saying what i assume would happen not what will. you might be very experienced with a gd pvp build, they might have been power lvled and have no clue what they are doin, also i know you are a very experienced player, they couldve started a couple of weeks ago. these are just possibilties not what is real. ive personally never used a 55 bird but ive fought them. and its really the drainers birds that get me

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying drainers is bad in any way. It's probably one of the better 'cheap' sets around for pvp. And I understand you were simply going from the numbers. I just wanted to point out that the numbers don't always match the real in game experience. As for me being an 'experienced' player, I don't necessarily think that's true. I know there are birds who can take me with custom most of the time, while they never really stood a change when using drainers.

Edit: as for the build, I don't think there's much difference between builds at the current lvl cap. At 56, you have enough skill points to max all necessary skills IMO :)

GELLIO77
08-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying drainers is bad in any way. It's probably one of the better 'cheap' sets around for pvp. And I understand you were simply going from the numbers. I just wanted to point out that the numbers don't always match the real in game experience. As for me being an 'experienced' player, I don't necessarily think that's true. I know there are birds who can take me with custom most of the time, while they never really stood a change when using drainers.

ok well i was just saying my thoughts. and yes numbers are one thing, but true the real experience is how u can realy tell

WhoIsThis
08-19-2011, 07:26 AM

Custom can hit. As a bird, you will have 54% dodge with evade, compared to 39% (I believe) with custom. Early on, if you root, (there are 2 possible roots), then the dodge advantage is largely negated. If they root back, well, you never had a dodge advantage to begin with so it is less problematic. Hit % does not factor into all of this because both sides have 100% hit that simply cannot be debuffed.

Once rooted, the custom set's vastly superior crit comes into play. One serious weakness of the drainers set is the poor crit and this renders it vulnerable when debuffed.

I will ask you this much. Look around among PvP players. All of the top PvP bird players wear custom, along with any dex bird that can afford to. Why is this? The only logical answer is that drainers and every other level 55 dex set is currently inferior to the custom recurve set as a combination of base damage, crit, and survivability. Certainly, you can acquire a set that can beat custom in any one of those attributes (crit maybe not), but overall, custom is considered a superior set. The only other set that is sometimes chosen by top players (and used by dex mages) is the raid roach crossbow set for the superior range.

Among beginners, who do not know how to counter it, drainers is probably a very formidable set. But among experienced players, well, in a custom vs. drainers fight, all other things being equal, I'd be prepared to bet on the custom bird winning overall in a match to 10 (although I do expect 2-4 victories for the drainers bird). In practice, all other things are never equal, particularly player skills and tactics, which will be the deciding factor.

Zerious
08-19-2011, 09:46 AM
...Hit % does not factor into all of this because both sides have 100% hit that simply cannot be debuffed...

actually max blinding shot has an undocumented 30% hit debuff... tested and confirmed

razerfingers
08-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Drainers....FTW!!!!!

WhoIsThis
08-19-2011, 05:29 PM
...Hit % does not factor into all of this because both sides have 100% hit that simply cannot be debuffed...

actually max blinding shot has an undocumented 30% hit debuff... tested and confirmed

At level 56, a bird's dex is well over 100.

Furthermore, each rr or custom equipment buffs hit by 12%. So we have 36% of hit from equipment on top of the 100%+ . Hit % debuff is not effective vs bird; even if you had blinding at 6, you'd end up with a hit of base hit % + (36% from equipment - 30% from blinding; well over 100).

Zerious
08-19-2011, 10:40 PM
At level 56, a bird's dex is well over 100.

Furthermore, each rr or custom equipment buffs hit by 12%. So we have 36% of hit from equipment on top of the 100%+ . Hit % debuff is not effective vs bird; even if you had blinding at 6, you'd end up with a hit of base hit % + (36% from equipment - 30% from blinding; well over 100).

good point... but the way i'm seeing it (and i know some aren't gonna understand it) is the dodge factor on it. so about 166% hit with buffs and rr equips, right? well 30% (dodge) of 166 (hit) is about 49.8 (game rounds down) so 49. 166-49= 117% hit. Now when you have a blinded bird, its hit would be about 136%. 30% of 136 = 40.8, so 40. 136-48=88% chance of actually being hit... Doesn't seem too promising on the defensive, but that's what my train of thought was.

This would be all up to whoever tries to be a 12% ninja i guess... >.>

Ellyidol
08-19-2011, 10:41 PM
good point... but the way i'm seeing it (and i know some aren't gonna understand it) is the dodge factor on it. so about 166% hit with buffs and rr equips, right? well 30% (dodge) of 166 (hit) is about 49.8 (game rounds down) so 49. 166-49= 117% hit. Now when you have a blinded bird, its hit would be about 136%. 30% of 136 = 40.8, so 40. 136-48=88% chance of actually being hit... Doesn't seem too promising on the defensive, but that's what my train of thought was.

This would be all up to whoever tries to be a 12% ninja i guess... >.>

I wonder if Hit - Dodge = actual hit chance though..

Zerious
08-19-2011, 11:01 PM

After testing warbirds from lvl 16-30, and riot bears from 20-30, that's how it appears.

Your dodge is the chance to avoid a successful attack. The opponent's hit is their chance of landing a successful attack.

ie: 30% dodge, 100% hit. 30% taken from 100 (not 100-30, but 100-30%) which leaves us with 70% chance of landing a successful attack

another example to show the concept:

30% dodge, 80% hit. 30% of 80 is 24, 80-24 is 56. so the opponent has a 56% chance to land a successful attack.

It's about you being able to dodge the percentage of their hit. If they miss, dodge isn't even factored in because they failed to deliver the attack to you. If they DO deliver the attack to you, then dodge is factored, and you have a chance to dodge it.

in the end, this is what the formula looks like: chance of getting hit = opponent's hit - (your dodge/100 x opponent's hit)

take tylenol for headaches guys XD

Zerious
08-19-2011, 11:02 PM

After testing warbirds from lvl 16-30, and riot bears from 20-30, that's how it appears.

Your dodge is the chance to avoid a successful attack. The opponent's hit is their chance of landing a successful attack.

ie: 30% dodge, 100% hit. 30% taken from 100 (not 100-30, but 100-30%) which leaves us with 70% chance of landing a successful attack

another example to show the concept:

30% dodge, 80% hit. 30% of 80 is 24, 80-24 is 56. so the opponent has a 56% chance to land a successful attack.

It's about you being able to dodge the percentage of their hit. If they miss, dodge isn't even factored in because they failed to deliver the attack to you. If they DO deliver the attack to you, then dodge is factored, and you have a chance to dodge it.

in the end, this is what the formula looks like: chance of getting hit = opponent's hit - (your dodge/100 x opponent's hit)

take tylenol for headaches guys XD

Ellyidol
08-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Hahaha, it does make sense, so it could be how it works.

WhoIsThis
08-19-2011, 11:07 PM
These mechanics appear identical to the ones physiologic identified in pve.

Remember, weapons hit is capped at 85%, but skills at 100%. Dodge is the real factor in this. Hit% on a bird, btw in our hypothetical custom vs drainers, will be buffed on both sides via focus.

Adding to that formula, upon hitting, the chance of crit multiplies that entire formula. Complications include when the target is debuffed via root, if root hits, along with which root, and amount of skill points in root. Damage can also be debuffed.

Zerious
08-19-2011, 11:08 PM
yeah that's just how i figured it. Statistics seemed to be worth something after all XD

Imacoolbirdd
08-20-2011, 12:21 AM
O.O so many comments :)

Hankomachos
08-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Dude I use drainers all the time on my bird. Its the best tanking gear IMO. Awesome Dodge and HP reg.
Don't listen to them, drainers is great! :)

Ellyidol
08-20-2011, 12:43 AM
yeah that's just how i figured it. Statistics seemed to be worth something after all XD

I actually have a small theory on hit and crit. It seems that my skills (Hell Scream and Beckon since they're the most obvious if they hit) hit more often if I have high crit/Rage even if I have the same hit %.

WhoIsThis
08-20-2011, 02:51 AM

Every build that you've ever made for twinking was a compromise. In order to achieve the best results, you had to sacrifice skill points in things that weren't essential but "nice to have". I think you've been around to know this.

Similar arguments could be made for equipment, especially those in the sewers. Sewer sets tend to focus on a few core competencies and do them extremely well. Every set is a matter of compromising. There's no "one set to rule them all". The closest thing that PL has ever had to that was the release of AO3 with the void, rift, and cosmos sets (and their follow-ups: sentinel, hate, and shadow). The key to good equipment is more dictated by the opponent(s).

In my opinion - custom and raid roach focus on damage output at the expense of mana regeneration and survivability. Drainers is a survivability set, but the damage output is significantly lower. What is a bird's core competency? Damage output. For most situations in PvP, I'd choose custom over anything else.

joeychandler
08-20-2011, 05:29 AM
Every build that you've ever made for twinking was a compromise. In order to achieve the best results, you had to sacrifice skill points in things that weren't essential but "nice to have". I think you've been around to know this.

Similar arguments could be made for equipment, especially those in the sewers. Sewer sets tend to focus on a few core competencies and do them extremely well. Every set is a matter of compromising. There's no "one set to rule them all". The closest thing that PL has ever had to that was the release of AO3 with the void, rift, and cosmos sets (and their follow-ups: sentinel, hate, and shadow). The key to good equipment is more dictated by the opponent(s).

In my opinion - custom and raid roach focus on damage output at the expense of mana regeneration and survivability. Drainers is a survivability set, but the damage output is significantly lower. What is a bird's core competency? Damage output. For most situations in PvP, I'd choose custom over anything else.
The argument wasn't that drainers is better than custom though. Just that drainers is cheap.
People are mad that a 10k orange gear set can compete with their 2mill custom set.

The argument is that dodge is "cheap" as it bypasses damage, crit and hit and relies on luck more than most attributes. Most people who complain about it fail to release that it's balanced, and using drainers sacrifices hit, damage, crit etc. Like some of you said.

WhoIsThis
08-20-2011, 07:04 AM
The argument wasn't that drainers is better than custom though. Just that drainers is cheap.
People are mad that a 10k orange gear set can compete with their 2mill custom set.

The argument is that dodge is "cheap" as it bypasses damage, crit and hit and relies on luck more than most attributes. Most people who complain about it fail to release that it's balanced, and using drainers sacrifices hit, damage, crit etc. Like some of you said.

In a match to 10, if a player in custom can't beat a player in drainers, I'd say the drainer's player has considerably more skill. Now, I would expect a few victories from the drainers, but overall ...

It is true though that there is the belief that drainers is arguably the best non-pink level 55 dex set; perhaps more so than say bagmans (which is almost as potent as raid roach). Then again, the consensus is that raid is superior to drainers so, it's really open to debate. Either way, there is no rule that says a player shouldn't be allowed to wear drainers. In fact, I'd argue that people who call others "drainer's noobs" are themselves the noobs.

Sryyoulose
08-25-2011, 11:59 PM
I would suggest not using a drainers bow but leather and helm they can't see :) I would use underlings or bagmans as a bow.

Zerious
08-26-2011, 06:55 PM

Yeah... but I don't see what that has to do with what i was explaining to Ellyidol. Where i stand with using drainer's is simply: if it works for you, it's there. If you don't like fighting against it, I can't blame you, but it's never unfair since it's available to EVERYONE who meets the requirements.

iamkimchiking
09-05-2011, 08:44 PM
I would suggest not using a drainers bow but leather and helm they can't see :) I would use underlings or bagmans as a bow.
HAHAHAHA thats what i used to do when i was 51 xDD

plshadow
09-06-2011, 09:40 PM
sigh i know what ya mean

Piosidon
09-10-2011, 10:13 AM
On my 53 bird deathssscar I use drainers helm and armor and bagman recurve. That way no one has any proof that I'm a drainers noob.

Imacoolbirdd
09-12-2011, 07:09 PM
On my 53 bird deathssscar I use drainers helm and armor and bagman recurve. That way no one has any proof that I'm a drainers noob. lol i used that when i was 51 its good dodge and crit :)