PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Wmbcowboyy
08-14-2011, 06:25 PM
I noticed that when you use the blessing of vitality on mage, a very small portion of your health is taken away. I was thinking that maybe if you already had low health, could it kill you? If it could, can you die in a town? If it's possible and somone posts a pic if them dead in a town, I'd give them a reward. ;)

(no photo shop please)

Register
08-14-2011, 06:29 PM
LOL! I saw that too! I cant try because i dont have a mage with BOV but i gotta see that xD It would be hard though. You would have to be no armor, no wep, and go into a weak dungeon. and you have to time it right so you dont die before you go into towne. Then use BOV. But u prob wont be able to if you have health regen. So a very low level mage might be able to do it xD Lol where would you respawn? What if you buy the plat respawn xD

Wmbcowboyy
08-14-2011, 06:32 PM
I know, I'm thinking of probably turning this into a very very hard contest lol. Problem is I need the funds to make an
Award. All I have to give is an orcish bow and about 30k.

apocketlegend
08-14-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm on the job! Wow this is crazy

Formora
08-14-2011, 07:03 PM
No it's not possible. BoV increases your max health, so it looks like your health decreases but it's still the same.

Unxtoxic
08-14-2011, 07:06 PM
No it's not possible. BoV increases your max health, so it looks like your health decreases but it's still the same.

That makes sense :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wmbcowboyy
08-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Possible or not, winner gets 100k and a lvl 10 pink bow o:

Plus the fact that your so epic you died by a blessing..

joopiduh
08-14-2011, 07:39 PM
lol Formora is correct. If your health is 500 and you use BoV, it increases your MAX health, but your current health is still 500, regenerating up to the new max, so it looks like you've lost health but it actually remained the same. It's a contest where no one is the winner, as it is impossible :)