PDA

View Full Version : Introducing two new Hybrids! Int/Str bird and Str/Int elf!

haroldiv
06-15-2010, 02:18 PM
From the jerk off that brought you the clever bird..... (u know thing class everyone and their mothers respecced to) comes two new game changing hybrids! i will give full breakdowns of attributes and some strategy but I won't be posting my skills. that is totally up to the player and i don't want to give away all my secrets. Last time when I told people about the clever birdy within 24 hours EVERYone switched. I made these and am publishing them to give some people other options. There are too many clever birds and pvping with them is boring. Unload, run away, unload run away etc. These two builds are much more satisfying to fight with. The battles last up to a minute and everyone I have been fighting has been having a GOOD TIME fighting me lol.

May I introduce the Str/Int elf.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/haroldmopedarmy/618751bf.jpg

This char was created due to the fact that there is basically no good Mage gear right now. I wanted massive armor and mana regen increase but the only way to accomplish this was to use Str Thoth gear. Each of these pieces has NO str but has 7 int and 5 ms. This requires a full 127 points in str to use the gear with ALL other points into INT! This will allow you to max at 104 int. Right now that is enough to use a lvl 30 dreamers ice wand. This will provide decent (lol) dps but most importantly more int and regen.

Very soon, the minute the lvl cap is increased at 41 u will have enough int to use a lvl 35 mojo wand! This is much much better dps and has nightmare proc (key in pvp) for now if u don't mind a few dps off u can use a lvl 30 green ezerias dark wand for nightmare proc.

I will give u one clue, don't even think about forgetting damage buff. This is absolutely key here. With the major dex loss u are going to need it. U will be amazed by what u can survive with unlimited heal and 100+ armor even without the dodge. Stay calm, remember, you have 12 secs to let them waste their skills. Save yours, u have enough mana and regen to heal then attack. Don't attack then heal.

And here is the Int/Str bird.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/haroldmopedarmy/2e8108b9.jpg

so much fun even in pve! U can't die... Seriously... At 270 health u can survive even a bow bear unloading. I currently have my dex and str split on this one. I tried full str and wasnt happy with the damage output. I was surviving every pvp battle but not getting the killshot. for pve and group pvp u want split dex and str. for 1v1 pvp tournements u might want full STR. It cuts it very very close but it's just what u need. With the 19 health regen plus 5 hs buff u are back to full health before your opponent knows what's going on. Once again this build is about patience. Dodge buff, run in let them unload, heal, focus then attack.

The only thing this char lacks is the ability to deal with dodge heavy tanks like komodori. U must be very patient with these guys. Run run run. Make them waste all their mana and don't let them get near mana buff. A dodge bear can only unload all his skills 2 times before mana is too low to do it again. Survive these two waves and then wait as long as u can to damage. Do not spread out skills. All damage must be unloaded at once after u are POSITIVE wand has procced.

What u will notice with these builds is they take more skill to play but are much much more rewarding. U will love fighting tanks instead deeding it. These are also awesome pve. Elf becomes the ultimate, u can take agro, u can heal through caster bosses and u can unload serious aoe dmg. There's no drawback at all pve. Bird is a little different. U can now truly off tank without a Mage having to babysit u. Tons of damage, ability to kite if needed and did i mention u can't die? Yeah go try and die with 24 hs. Try it i dare u. Anyway thoughts are appreciated also, these hybrids need a good name!

Pleasure_Pirate
06-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Dude, a Thoth sword gives you more mana than the dreamer wand. And about 3x the DPS. I would rather have the points in dex than int.. More crit, more accuracy. Past 11 int it takes about 50 points to get one more mana regen. Those 50 points in dex would give you about 10 crit. Also, if you can't guarantee a 100 percent hit I'd say the build isn't very good. Sorry, but these don't appear to be very practical or effective builds compared to what we've got.

haroldiv
06-15-2010, 02:43 PM
these don't appear to be very practical or effective builds compared to what we've got. thats what people said about the clever bird too. i wish i had screen shots of the people laughing then dying when i first built one.

I feel u on the thoth sword. i have it. and have switched to it a couple times against pure casters but it requires u to be too close to warriors and sword birds. Yes there is an increase in dps but not 3x. you have to account for skills as part of dps. a wand lets u keep a safe distance.

the proof is in the pudding tho. i pvp alot. You are welcome to come laugh then die!

Dizko
06-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Been a str bird for a while and loving it.

KingFu
06-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Ima Str Mage and a Dex bird! LOL, both int chars!?

tjornan
06-15-2010, 09:04 PM
hey mystic... is this the reason u wanted a lvl 30 wand?

tjornan
06-15-2010, 09:05 PM
I SEE A FLAW! what if u want good DPS to kill some bosses?

Gwendaline
06-15-2010, 09:52 PM
My Int mage will smoke your str\int mage... Hands down.

Cascade
06-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks man it looks like you put a lot of work into it :)