PDA

View Full Version : Some Rude and inconsiderate players

Biuzi
08-15-2011, 01:25 AM
Hello all,

I just want to put out there to the whole public, that I have come across some rude players and one even a GOA.
I will not mention any names at the moment.
Another thing is, I saw someone who pays more attention to GOA’s and turns out the general public.
For example,
Your not a GOA, so Im not gonna talk to you because your not cool.

These people make me so annoyed

Sorry if my grammar is bad. Lol

Mrknockers
08-15-2011, 01:35 AM
A virtual world has all the rudeness and greediness of the real world. Humans will be humans.

Air
08-15-2011, 02:00 AM
Try not to let it get to you, its a game afterall

ScarecrowWolf
08-15-2011, 02:25 AM
Just respond with LOL. They might feel like it was reversed on them.

Redbridge
08-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Yep, luckily most people in game are great fun and considerate of others. It's just a small minority who spoil it for others but there is built in functionality which can prevent you having to listen to people you don't want to.

Use the ignore button if you want to mute someone from your messageboards, and if you think someone has overstepped the mark then use the report button. STS will look into your report as they have access to everyone's chat logs and trades.

Surprised to hear a GoA was being rude. Hope it's wasnt me...lol. Most, if not all guardians would be more than happy to have some feedback about their behaviour. If it was me then feel free to highlight anything to myself or STS if you feel it's needed. There is a common misconception that GoA's are all saints but in reality we are just normal players like everyone else who have just been recognised by STS for our above the norm contributions to the PL community. There are plenty more 'guardian-like' players out there, which is why PL has such a great community. But we are all just human beings and make mistakes sometimes but if it was serious it's best to highlight it.

Hope that helps, but feel free to PM me if you want to discuss further.

Ellyidol
08-15-2011, 02:50 AM
@^

I can't agree more. Double standards FTL.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 03:15 AM
It all depends i guess

Redbridge
08-15-2011, 03:22 AM
It all depends i guess

Exactly right, every situation can be completely different and should be judged on the context..

Bakoffmycandy
08-15-2011, 03:41 AM
Ignore FTW. If you can't be respectful, I don't need to talk to you :)

Cmonson
08-15-2011, 03:59 AM
My cats breath smells like cat food

Blind
08-15-2011, 04:02 AM
Your not a GOA, so Im not gonna talk to you because your not cool.
hahahahaha:applause:

Unxtoxic
08-15-2011, 04:17 AM
My cats breath smells like cat food

Haha, That was really RANDOM!

But... Back to topic, I totally agree with redbridge. The ignore button is always there if you feel like someone is being really rude, annoying, or not being friendly. Just use it if you feel you need it. And yes the report button is also there if someone is going a little overboard and you feel a fended. But yes there is a whole community of very great and friendly people but in every community there is always a handful of people that you will come across that are not all that friendly. Best thing to do is just ignore them and just move on. Also to not let them ruin your experience in this very great game! Well hope this helped :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nazgulking
08-15-2011, 05:31 AM
I would report the GOA and his/her friends altogheter LOL

CrimsonTider
08-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Kinda surprising when referring to the GOA's. I know a few of them and have never really noticed any issues with rudeness. However, everyone has there bad days! *clears throat* Also remember, language barriers can exist.

Ellyidol
08-15-2011, 06:13 AM
Kinda surprising when referring to the GOA's. I know a few of them and have never really noticed any issues with rudeness. However, everyone has there bad days! *clears throat* Also remember, language barriers can exist.

Double standards.. I find it amusing. A hater behaving rudely and aiming juvenile insults to GoAs directly (not intended to OP at all) just because we are "GoA" and instantly become sin/personality/error free. I never knew being a GoA was take all the flaming/trolling without ability to put them to place or tell them what's wrong.

These 'haters' are quick to point when they haven't looked at themselves at the mirror. Very funny if you actually see it in action :p

But that's all haters will ever be, haters.

CrimsonTider
08-15-2011, 06:19 AM
Double standards.. I find it amusing. A hater behaving rudely and aiming juvenile insults to GoAs directly (not intended to OP at all) just because we are "GoA" and instantly become sin/personality/error free. I never knew being a GoA was take all the flaming/trolling without ability to put them to place or tell them what's wrong.

These 'haters' are quick to point when they haven't looked at themselves at the mirror. Very funny if you actually see it in action :p

But that's all haters will ever be, haters.

o.O I always miss the juicy stuff!! Dang addictions to PL crack (also known as 4x elixirs!!!)

Ellyidol
08-15-2011, 06:21 AM
o.O I always miss the juicy stuff!! Dang addictions to PL crack (also known as 4x elixirs!!!)

They happen daily, more so in PvP.

*cough* no wonder why Phys doesn't PvP *cough*