PDA

View Full Version : Screen freeze on chrome!!!

Obiira
06-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Hello

My game occasionally freezes on chrome since the last update. It occurs when i try to use the auction house, stash, inventory and stable. I always need to reload the game when it happens. On the other hand when i play on my phone it works smoothly except for the ping which is a regular issue. I cant play much on phone because of the power issue.

So i hope someone from the staff could look into this. Is anyone on the same boat?

Thank you

Lim Weibin
06-16-2016, 09:19 PM
YAS IT HAPPENED TO ME, so irritating!!

Nabhunter
06-17-2016, 02:00 AM
Happened to me too. Also before update :/

t4bz
06-25-2016, 08:45 AM
same here:(

saphirae
06-29-2016, 11:51 AM
I am really sick and tired of this. HOW TO FIX this dmn things... For months now i struggle with ping spikes its terrible. Using chrome abd playing on laptop abd phone...same issues. I WANT TO PLAY NORMALLY

Replied on every thread about these issues ...still not even 1 reply from those who made this game. And i know am not the only one... Every day i can ss you 10-20 different ppl screaming same things.

How can i play like this??????????

saphirae
06-30-2016, 11:17 AM
Guys noone care about these things. I replied on every thread i found about these issues and sts keep ignoring everything related to this. I am very dissapointed by sts,obviously furniture is more important then this