PDA

View Full Version : One thing that bothers me about allies.

jonathan4210
06-12-2016, 08:18 PM
When I see an available gift from Klass or Shazbot, I SHOULD be excited or at least looking forward to see what it is. But I actually hesitate and feel worried. Why? Because if I get a loot elixir or xp elixir, I basically feel FORCED to play for another 30 mins. I should decide when to use my received bonuses. I could wait to accept the gifts later, but they go away when waiting too long. So sometimes I just wanna go on and collect, then leave the game to do other things.

Trenton
06-12-2016, 09:26 PM
When I see an available gift from Klass or Shazbot, I SHOULD be excited or at least looking forward to see what it is. But I actually hesitate and feel worried. Why? Because if I get a loot elixir or xp elixir, I basically feel FORCED to play for another 30 mins. I should decide when to use my received bonuses. I could wait to accept the gifts later, but they go away when waiting too long. So sometimes I just wanna go on and collect, then leave the game to do other things.
But they don't go away...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
06-12-2016, 09:57 PM

Truth.
Contrast that to how they did the blessings in pl, where it was all real time 24 hr based. If you missed logging in within 30 hrs (24 + 6 hr warning), this chick would chastise you about puntionality and you had to wait ANOTHER 24 HRS.
This *#%!?! literally punished you for sleeping 8 hrs!

Kakashis
06-13-2016, 02:30 AM
Just be glad that your free anks don't need to be used within 15 minutes to an hour!

jonathan4210
06-13-2016, 08:26 AM

I read that they did. Must have been either false or outdated. Well, thats good, but still would be nice to choose when to activate xp or loot reroll bonus.

Plqgue
06-13-2016, 09:31 AM
I read that they did. Must have been either false or outdated. Well, thats good, but still would be nice to choose when to activate xp or loot reroll bonus.

The elixirs do go away

Trenton
06-13-2016, 10:13 AM
The elixirs do go away
Yes of course the elixirs do, but the bonuses do not. You can leave the game for a year, come back and get it right away.