PDA

View Full Version : GoB! Guardians of Blackstar

Johnaudi
08-15-2011, 12:48 PM
I was thinking that as there is a GoA (Guardians of Alterra),There must be a GoB (Guardian of Blackstar)
Who do u think might get it? If the Devs accept the following...

Cascade
08-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Im sure the devs have already thought about this...And it doesnt matter who we want to be a GoA/GoB the devs will choose who they want.

Johnaudi
08-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Yes i know,im just making a thot.... Who shud become one? Perhaps u?

Piosidon
08-15-2011, 01:34 PM
The goa can change to gosts ( guardian of STS )

Ardon
01-13-2012, 09:26 AM
It is Star Guard.When you join it or they let you in and accept,you will get an emblem.

Star Guard is the equivalent of Guardians of Alterra.

Guardians of Blackstar would be the equivalent of Guardians of Alterra

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JaytB
01-13-2012, 09:27 AM
It is Star Guard.When you join it or they let you in and accept,you will get an emblem.

I hate to sound like the forum police here, but please stop bumping old threads. Look at the OP dates before making a comment, especially when a topic has been answered or if you don't have anything useful to add :)

Edit: sent you a PM :) Btw, the only reason I posted this comment is because you're bumping old threads all day long.

Ebalere
01-13-2012, 12:24 PM

I hate to sound like the forum police here, but please stop bumping old threads. Look at the OP dates before making a comment, especially when a topic has been answered or if you don't have anything useful to add :)

Edit: sent you a PM :) Btw, the only reason I posted this comment is because you're bumping old threads all day long.

Bout time someone said it, lol

Swimmingstar
01-13-2012, 12:59 PM
I think related threads shouldn't go back to last post more than 1 month ago.