PDA

View Full Version : Did Tankkaar and Manifette quit PL?

Evolt
08-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Can anyone please confirm with me whether Manifette and Tankkaar quit PL? I haven't seen there auctions in CS for a good period of time already, and I kind of remember Tankkaar PM me couple weeks ago saying goodbye. I was wondering...

Manifette was the reason why I got into becoming a merchant and Tankkaar was the second person I've noticed in CS while I was learning to merchant, always trying to beat my prices...they are my support. As a fellow merchant, it is disappointing to see old-timers and my fellow CS competitors go. If anyone has any information, please advise.

It's so sad to see them go if this is true.

Thanks,

Dalonewolf
08-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Tankkaar indeed has left us... All he has now is his crown of persistance. He logs in every now and then to talk to his fellow buddies

CrimsonTider
08-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Tankkaar indeed has left us... All he has now is his crown of persistance. He logs in every now and then to talk to his fellow buddies

Not completely true. Send Tank a pm and I am sure he will respond!

KingFu
08-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Tank was on this morning before work and I saw manti in Balefort I believe yesterday:)

TANKKAAR
08-15-2011, 03:12 PM
To clarify for everyone I DID quit PL & SL and upon leaving didn't plan on coming back at all. I donated All my gear and cash to my guild and had fully planned on making a clean break :-/ After serveral weeks without playing (as Lonewolf said only logging in to say hi) I have decided that I don't want to leave PL for a multitude of reasons #1 being my friends!! SOOOoooOOOOoo.... a couple days ago I decided to make a comeback...lol. I have repossessed a custom recurve set and a couple mil in gold and am starting from scratch again, if you can consider that starting from scratch (which I do)..hahaha. Anyways, my game play time has been reduced dramatically due to circimstances in RL and I haven't really had the time or motivation to start merchanting again yet. I'm sure I will eventually get back into it slowly but as of now my almost 100 CS slots remain remain empty :-(

As for Manti last he told me he was just taking a break till after update because he had finished his collection of all pinks in game :-) I hope he didn't leave without saying goobye but he should be back!

Unxtoxic
08-15-2011, 07:54 PM
I always send manifette a pm every time I see him on. I always say,"long time now see :)" and he says he as been busy with RL things :) but hopefully I see him soon and tankkaar as well :) also I am very impressed on how tankkaar has rebuild his account with a few mil and a Custom set. So well done tankkaar :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TANKKAAR
08-15-2011, 08:27 PM
:-) Well TYVM for the praise but Rome wasn't built in a day....ROFL! We shall see how it all plays out but let's hope I can rebuild "MY" empire to the glory it once was :banana:

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Yo whas ur guilds name and i knew u couln't quit i couln't quit neither i last about a week and i was like i miss the Spacetime studios and PL community
So i came back

Evolt
08-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Thank god...now I'm more motivated to continue on

TANKKAAR
08-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Thank god...now I'm more motivated to continue on

:-) Glad I could help... lol

Honestly it was you and people like you that brought me back :-D

Riccits
08-16-2011, 01:43 AM
missing manti to :-/
he was my price check book :)

Fatpigwarrior
08-16-2011, 02:26 AM
Yo whas ur guilds name and i knew u couln't quit i couln't quit neither i last about a week and i was like i miss the Spacetime studios and PL community
So i came back

I wanted to quit but I couldn't....
To many friends, to much fun

forbidjon
08-16-2011, 03:35 AM
True i havent seen tankaar or other people that i compete wit anymore