PDA

View Full Version : Health/Mana bar not full at start of game

Formosa
08-15-2011, 02:13 PM

I'm not sure if this a bug or intentional but every time I login to Black Star or start a game the health/mana bar is never full. I am fine with the health/mana bar maintaining the previous amount when advancing levels but I think it should be full at the beginning of the game.

Brickwall
08-15-2011, 02:24 PM
I think it drops to the level it would be were you to have no +health or +mana equipment. Not sure why they chose this over PL always full when you join but who knows.

Azurkray
08-15-2011, 02:26 PM
I don't think they chose it to be that way, I always thought it was just a small bug that hasn't been fixed yet.

AdinoEznite
08-15-2011, 02:29 PM
yeah its like this even when you first sign in and spawn in town

bronislav84
08-16-2011, 09:53 AM
I think it drops to the level it would be were you to have no +health or +mana equipment. Not sure why they chose this over PL always full when you join but who knows.PL is NOT full when you first load in. You just think it is. It's hard to notice in PL, but this is actually in both games. It's just that in PL most people have a high health and mana regen, so it comes back up before you can even see your character. Not so in SL. Sometimes if you have particularly high amounts of health or mana it will not be full in PL either.