PDA

View Full Version : -Ultimate Beta Guild-

octavos
08-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Were one of the 1337 guilds BTW :D
Now in PL also Add GhostZRevan

Knights of the Old Republic

We are up and running, We were here from the beginning, we were a team, we helped other guilds, We know each other by name, We are the Old Republic

The purposes of this guild is for Beta testers of Star Legends to have a guild all their own unifying all beta guilds together and to represent the people who have helped refine Star Legends to the great game it is. Thank you STS and Devs for making such a great game too. [Guild Hall tear 3...100 Plat ouch, should have bought it yesterday :(]

We are not asking you to leave any of your other guilds, but if you have an alternate char you would like to have join, or want to make a character to join, please name your character to represent your main guild.

(Ecuas)
Ok, guys, here's my thought... I have two characters, Ecuas (main and lvl 23 Op), and MegamanIX (soon to be lvl 21 Engi). Both are currently in a guild, but I was thinking of starting a guild, specifically for the SL Beta crew and their alts. I know a few of you have a main that runs a guild currently, and that's fine; I'm not trying to sway allegiances or anything... I just want to have a way to recognize everyone who has been active in making the Beta testing so much fun! Bottom line... if you have an alt (or main for that matter) that you would like recognized as part of the original beta generation, just leave a post with your IGN. I would seriously prefer alts, since that means you've already leveled a main to 21, but I won't split hairs. No dues will be required, and no requirements will have to be met... I want this to be a fun way to consolidate all the beta greats into one, unified faction, just for the fun of it. Of course, the STS rules and regs must be adhered to, but outside of that, it's all good. I will, more than likely, be creating the guild with my alt, Mega (the real one, lol), so if you see me in game, and haven't gotten an invite yet, just let me know. Once I get 20 positive responses to this thread, I will form the guild (still deciding on a name), and if anyone wants to make a website for the guild, please let me know! Once we go live, guild invites will stop, so be quick everyone! Thanks again to everyone in beta, who has made the SL experience a real pleasure!

MegamanIX- repping Sardaukar!

Edit: Instead of rewriting the entire OP, here's the deal; Ghost formed the guild, and we're up and running! If you see any of the listed officers in-game, and feel you should be a member, let us know. Also, please leave feedback on whether or not you would be supportive of giving UBG members small discounts on pinks and purples (gotta keep the OG crew properly outfitted now!) We are considering starting a website for the guild, where everyone will be able to post items for sale (running concurrently with in-game guild chat, etc). Not talking about 50% discounts here people, just a little something to keep all of us OG's (lol) ahead of the curve!
(Ecuas)

Current Members:

REVAN (Formally known as Ghost(Raynor, Kerrigan)) - Guild Master (Rage of Mages)
-My alts-Bastila, DarkSamus, IronGhost, Protoman, Smoke, Spectrez, Supernova

AOCBOD - Officer (Assassins of Cascadia Assistant GM) BodMasta (Com) BodMastJr (Op) BodMastSnr (Engi)
GREATSPY- Officer (Blackstar Militia GM-Lowlyspy)
Benerep- Officer (Equilibrium GM-Bene)
MEGAMANIX- Officer (Sardaukar GM-Ecuas)
THENILL - (star legends GM-Jay)
HIOKAFIE - Officer (KOC) Cahaun/Raasasa
AXL - (Gear of War Assistant GM - Zero)
MEGAMAN - Interim GM (Intimate Brutalitity - Aculeas)
(Need)ROMASTINUS - Officer (Rage of Mages Assistant GM-Quientar)
(Need)ELIMINATOR - Officer (Serenity)
(Need)OGYOGURT - Officer (Dopey's Den)
(Need)Loneunicorns - GM (Epicunicorns)

Members
(Need)PALADIN (Guild name please)
Rydrawong (Officer of Rage of Mages - Dsytopia) Dsyphoria,Dsyrhythmia, Sanc, Whatyouwill

(Need 1 member from)
Atomic Legends
Epic Spaceship

To Join
This is the hard part, most members are GM from other guilds or reps from those guilds, ask a member that is listed as officer (Your guild please), and ask for recruitment.
Most of us are not active since our main toon is in a different guild trying to level.
Please reply to this thread with the name of your alternate you would like to have included in this guild.
P.S. Also, if you have no guild, please tell me.

1) Join on an alternate character
2) Main character must be a member of another guild from the beta testing period
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Your main character's guild takes precedence in all things
4) UBG is for the beta guilds to communicate to each other
5) Help other UBG members if you are not tied up with anything in your main guild

Officer Promotion
to be an officer, first members that are reliable from there receptive guilds (GM or officer of your guild). otherwise you will stay a member sorry.

People considered for this guild must be able to understand that this guild is not very active, (hence not much help). This is like the original beta guild and was formed.

*if I have not included your guild affiliation, it's because I don't know it yet. I'll try to track everyone down, and get everything right though. Also, if I've incorrectly assigned your affiliation, just let me know, and I'll change it ASAP. Thanks again guys!

BodMaster
08-16-2011, 01:11 AM
Awesome job buddy!! Needed a new thread.. plus haven't seen megamanix in quite a while :/

Great idea great guild xD

octavos
08-16-2011, 07:35 AM
Ultimate beta guild has been disbanded and removed :( . So now its called kotor ;) add smoke or revan. :) I need everyones help to round up old members....please.

BodMaster
08-16-2011, 06:51 PM
No problem when I see them will let them know :D

octavos
08-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Ok, ive updated a list, and looking for the fallowing members. Some ive found, and others haven't been online.

Whatyouwill
08-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Don't know if you want my other alts' names but here they are:
Dsyphoria
Dsytopia
Dsyrhythmia
RydraWong
Sanc
Whatyouwill

octavos
08-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Don't know if you want my other alts' names but here they are:
Dsyphoria
Dsytopia
Dsyrhythmia
RydraWong
Sanc
Whatyouwill

Imgonna do mine also :p thanks Dsy, also Happy Bday :D

BodMaster
08-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Mine are

BodMasta (Com)
BodMastJr (Op)
BodMastSnr (Engi)

Aculeas
08-21-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm interested in adding one of my alts. IGN megaman lvl 20 com 0 kills 0 dths :) alts are aculeas officer intimate brutalitity and achilles

Lowlyspy
08-22-2011, 03:10 AM
Bod told me about the change, im ready to join whenever so just tell me when to hop on great :)

Flowman
08-22-2011, 04:00 AM
meh since I see no one from Gears has signed up yet...I guess i'll have to do it, even though I don't agree with having alts in other guilds...gotta step up as a co-leader (Shadow I'm claiming that title with Zero, stop me if I'm wrong lol)

Roguestatus

Acyer
08-22-2011, 07:50 AM
@ flow I took care of it.. I sent Axl there.

octavos
08-22-2011, 10:23 AM
@ flow I took care of it.. I sent Axl there.

Updated....Flow if you would like to join still it would be nice to have you too....but the officer position was taken by zero....duel him for position lol

BodMaster
08-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Nice!! Nearly there.. welcome aboard Zero :P xD

octavos
08-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Nice!! Nearly there.. welcome aboard Zero :P xD

Yup, almost there :p glad this is coming together :D

Cahaun
08-22-2011, 08:47 PM
I think this is something lots of closed beta testers will like once Apple approves SL.

octavos
08-23-2011, 07:18 AM
Your right ppl can only get in if you know them very well. And from beta. So yes admission is only to excellent players ;)

Aculeas
08-28-2011, 09:24 PM
I've joined megaman is on t

Lowlyspy
08-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Alright im in :) nice rename btw

LONG LIVE THE OLD REPUBLIC!

BodMaster
08-29-2011, 09:16 AM
Wooop finally found Mega to add him.. now only person we need back is Epiiii seen him on yesterday and said he would join but was a little busy yesterday.. its going to be under the name of 'Loneunicorns' again :)

Still working on someone from Atomic Legends but I have a contact name of a co-leader that may be interested :D

P.s Ghost you may want to update Introduction that we are finally back up and running xD

octavos
08-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Updated first post, any ideas to update first post would be great :D

Lowlyspy
08-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Is something like kotor going to be made in PL when guilds come out?

octavos
08-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Is something like kotor going to be made in PL when guilds come out?
Hummmm. dont know yet....maybe :p

EDIT: Yes I am, its going to be sweet :D

Aculeas
09-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Update on my guild status I have been promoted to the interim GM and co leader of IB.

tarkay
09-10-2011, 08:17 PM
This guild is still active?

Crummypaladin
09-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I have several toons but noticed you were looking for one of them. My prime is Crummypaladin but it looks like you were looking for Paladin. Good to see the original Beta's getting together!
Feel free to email crummypaladin@gmail.com

octavos
09-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Yes were active....but its only for beta gms, officers and members of beta.....were a secret guild of pros. ;) I'll update tomorrow. Were all atm in pl updating our toons.

thequickone
09-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Update on my guild status I have been promoted to the interim GM and co leader of IB.

Faebronia, First Officer, Intimate Brutality, reporting for duty, sir! (hoo-rah!!) Congrats on the promotion. Does this mean you actually ran into our illustrious leader?! :confused: I've been trying to find him for a while now! :p

octavos
09-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Faebronia, First Officer, Intimate Brutality, reporting for duty, sir! (hoo-rah!!) Congrats on the promotion. Does this mean you actually ran into our illustrious leader?! :confused: I've been trying to find him for a while now! :p

Alright ppl, this is picking up speed...Need all officers on deck lol