PDA

View Full Version : Cryostar Gun of force

Ineedgold
06-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Hi guys i want to know if someone have a cryostar gun and how work the proc :D cause insecticide gun is good but new cryostar gun proc look so op :D

diimitrii
06-14-2016, 05:37 AM
Papa has it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Ineedgold
06-14-2016, 08:18 AM
Is papa can do a comparaison between isect gun and new cryostar gun :'(
All smurf will appreciate it :D

will0
06-23-2016, 05:03 PM
What's the difference between rune gun and unholy gun? Anyone knows?

Binlaggin
06-23-2016, 05:08 PM
What's the difference between rune gun and unholy gun? Anyone knows?

Unholy has proc which freezes enemy. When enemy is frozen it will heal you. In pvp and on bosses, it will slow instead of freeze. Doesn't give much extra dmg but proc is nice

will0
06-23-2016, 05:46 PM
Thanks but i read the description that "runed" gun of force does the same AA process freeze and encase crystal on the announcement or does it not? The force gun does not have description that it freezes but stated on the announcement page.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide

And unholy gun needs 3 x runed gun to craft an unholy gun so there must be a difference in both guns, apart some slight stats difference.

Proc: When attacking an enemy, each strike has a chance to encase the victim in Cryostar Crystal freezing them in place, or slowing them if they are players. The charged attack applies the Cryostar Crystal to multiple targets near the primary target. While encased, the gun owner will receive health for every tick for the duration of the freeze.

Kriticality
06-24-2016, 01:05 AM
Thanks but i read the description that "runed" gun of force does the same AA process freeze and encase crystal on the announcement or does it not? The force gun does not have description that it freezes but stated on the announcement page.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide

And unholy gun needs 3 x runed gun to craft an unholy gun so there must be a difference in both guns, apart some slight stats difference.

Proc: When attacking an enemy, each strike has a chance to encase the victim in Cryostar Crystal freezing them in place, or slowing them if they are players. The charged attack applies the Cryostar Crystal to multiple targets near the primary target. While encased, the gun owner will receive health for every tick for the duration of the freeze.

That's why you got for 2m. You bought 1/3 of the real gun less the essences. Only the unholy procs. Rune is similar stats. But beetle force gun is pretty much the same stat or better than runed gun for couple hundred k. It does appear in that link that the gun shown is the runed and not unholy. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
06-24-2016, 02:10 AM
That's why you got for 2m. You bought 1/3 of the real gun less the essences. Only the unholy procs. Rune is similar stats. But beetle force gun is pretty much the same stat or better than runed gun for couple hundred k. It does appear in that link that the gun shown is the runed and not unholy. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so runed gun does have the same AA as unholy gun ? what is unholy process ?

Hartholzwurm
06-24-2016, 03:38 AM
Stats unholy lil bit better and procs thats the whole difference.....ive tested unholy on a couple of bosses....works well so far.....but i need 2 jewel it and try pvp also for more testing 😊

Btw: STS mixed stats of runed gun with proc of unholy in their description ive noticed.......