PDA

View Full Version : Im back after 9 months

Markods
06-13-2016, 04:13 PM
Im back after 9 months, before i stopped playing i had a capped rogue that i deleted. Now im back, lvl 36 and i need you guys to tell me good ways of making gold. Thanks

dinzly
06-13-2016, 04:39 PM
as usual..farm locked in km3..play event and merching arc items/lb vanity

AL ign : Ulleros

intizamfamily888
06-14-2016, 02:06 PM
as usual..farm locked in km3..play event and merching arc items/lb vanity

Try to reach cap level as fast as you can and farm the new elites. You can make good gold there

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

dinzly
06-14-2016, 02:33 PM
Try to reach cap level as fast as you can and farm the new elites. You can make good gold there

if ur lucky enough to loot antignome set or item related to it...or the vanity weapon recipe /mythic 51 weapon (only rouge and mage weapon is good) / cryostar totemic core backpack (the most expensive backpack vanity for now)..IF U R SOOO LUCKY ! farming elite underhul just for elite encrusted chest,cryostar coin or cryostar essennce i dont think its a quite good idea..u wasting more ankh pot (gold sink) cuz of dying too much..so better farm locked at km3 or farming fang at elite glintstone caverns map...arena also (even vial is not expensive like it does like before)..any good chance u can get fossil (worth 3m+ now)

intizamfamily888
06-14-2016, 03:03 PM
if ur lucky enough to loot antignome set or item related to it...or the vanity weapon recipe /mythic 51 weapon (only rouge and mage weapon is good) / cryostar totemic core backpack (the most expensive backpack vanity for now)..IF U R SOOO LUCKY ! farming elite underhul just for elite encrusted chest,cryostar coin or cryostar essennce i dont think its a quite good idea..u wasting more ankh pot (gold sink) cuz of dying too much..so better farm locked at km3 or farming fang at elite glintstone caverns map...arena also (even vial is not expensive like it does like before)..any good chance u can get fossil (worth 3m+ now)

Farming the first map elite is quite profitable, since u can get elite bronze/silver/gold heretic chests, elite runner chests and also have a chance to drop the cryostar mold. With a tank in pt u dont even have to use any ankh at the boss.