PDA

View Full Version : PETS??

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 04:31 PM
I want a robotic dragon plz or a little robot to help me out in battle you know you pay platinum for this and you need to pay more for upgrades and new attachments to your pet and you can also paint his armor and feed him oil and pieces of aliens to keep him strong and reliable wouln't this be a great idea For StarLegends and for Pocket legends we could have a dragon or a troll or maybe even a goblin i wish this would come to the game it would help alot and for PvP you could have PET WARS!!

Thanks
SUPAPRODIGY

Darkfader
08-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Its already at to-do list if I'm not mistaken.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Show thread if it is and all evidence of this and i will ask for this thread to be deleted thanks

Silentarrow
08-15-2011, 04:42 PM
I want a robotic dragon plz or a little robot to help me out in battle you know you pay platinum for this and you need to pay more for upgrades and new attachments to your pet and you can also paint his armor and feed him oil and pieces of aliens to keep him strong and reliable wouln't this be a great idea.
SUPAPRODIGY

I'm going to disagree with this. I don't lime the aspect of having a robot "pet". Why not have a real animal? I also think that feeding your pets wouldn't fit in a game like SL. Maybe it will work in one of the future chronicles of Blacksar but not this one.

As for the PL pets, I think they would fit in, but why would u want a ugly goblin fighting at your side? Why not a fierce dragon or a vicious wolf.

Darkfader
08-15-2011, 04:43 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?463-Technology-Roadmap

Eyesharp
08-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Dude this has been discussed many times even I made a thread about it.I guess we'll just have to keep watching.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?463-Technology-Roadmap

Does not go into detail just says future goals

Darkfader
08-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Does not go into detail just says future goals

As I said, it's on to-do list.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 04:47 PM
I want a robotic dragon plz or a little robot to help me out in battle you know you pay platinum for this and you need to pay more for upgrades and new attachments to your pet and you can also paint his armor and feed him oil and pieces of aliens to keep him strong and reliable wouln't this be a great idea.
SUPAPRODIGY

I'm going to disagree with this. I don't lime the aspect of having a robot "pet". Why not have a real animal? I also think that feeding your pets wouldn't fit in a game like SL. Maybe it will work in one of the future chronicles of Blacksar but not this one.

As for the PL pets, I think they would fit in, but why would u want a ugly goblin fighting at your side? Why not a fierce dragon or a vicious wolf.
Its call metal its called rust you have to oil to make it good again and eating alien parts would make it more fierce and for the wolf thing all the char are already animals wolf not good idea