PDA

View Full Version : Future Chronicle of Blackstar.

Silentarrow
08-15-2011, 04:47 PM
I know that the first Chronicle of Balckstar has just been release and still needs a lot of updates before we see another Blackstar Chronicle.

But, I was wondering if any future chronicles will support a world like seen in WoW or in O&C.

Can't wait for SL to come out on IOS!

-Silent

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 04:53 PM
I can't wait neither

Conradin
08-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Sts doesn't plan to have a full world run around as it is played on lots of devices and on edge and 3G, aswell as wifi. But it's been stated that space combat and ships may (not for certain) be added. Since you can't walk from planet to planet, like in PL, if ships were implanted you could fly between.

Cascade
08-15-2011, 05:48 PM
I would love to be able to buy a galactic spaceship hehe :)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 05:50 PM
I would buy the Deathstar muahaha sorry

Silentarrow
08-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Sts doesn't plan to have a full world run around as it is played on lots of devices and on edge and 3G, aswell as wifi. But it's been stated that space combat and ships may (not for certain) be added. Since you can't walk from planet to planet, like in PL, if ships were implanted you could fly between.

I don't understand what you are saying. To me it sounds like your saying that they don't plan to have an open world feature. But they plan on adding it if they add spaceships. I saw a video with a glimpse of the first Blackstar game, that was canceled and it seems like it is an open world game.

I'll try to find a link to the video.

Heres the video- http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=P58-aJ0CZ5Q

mycroftxxx
08-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Heres the vudeo- http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=P58-aJ0CZ5Q

That link doesn't seem to show anything related to Blackstar.

Silentarrow
08-15-2011, 06:17 PM
That link doesn't seem to show anything related to Blackstar.

Watch at :18-:24.

Silentarrow
08-15-2011, 07:36 PM

I'd like to hear from the devs on this, I'd really love to see an open world STS game...

RedRyder
08-15-2011, 11:37 PM
I don't understand what you are saying. To me it sounds like your saying that they don't plan to have an open world feature. But they plan on adding it if they add spaceships. I saw a video with a glimpse of the first Blackstar game, that was canceled and it seems like it is an open world game.

I'll try to find a link to the video.

Heres the video- http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=P58-aJ0CZ5Q

That's actually to the original pc port of blackstar. Its extremely advanced compared to the mobile port and probably have little in common content wise. Perhaps in the distant future we'll see space craft etc., but not anytime soon I don't think. As for an open world, it'd be awesome and an awesome game changer for SL (and PL at that) but I think it'll just be portal to portal for some maps then the dungeon crawler format in later levels, just like PL.