PDA

View Full Version : Passive suggestions on pve

Suentous PO
06-13-2016, 08:16 PM
I am good with my masteries and skills, and I am looking for suggestions on passive's . I currently have Crit and intelligence maxed and was wondering if any other passes are worth investing points in. Is it worth putting points into another passive or more so in masteries, What gives you the most bang for the buck?
I already have timeshift maxed and 3 in fireball for masteries.
Generally I am looking to do Max damage. I have lightning fireball timeshift and gust.

Thoughts?

Kaziscate
06-17-2016, 03:32 AM
The passives that increases your Intelligence and Dexterity stats increase your damage because of their stat mechanics.

dinzly
06-18-2016, 02:58 PM
I am good with my masteries and skills, and I am looking for suggestions on passive's . I currently have Crit and intelligence maxed and was wondering if any other passes are worth investing points in. Is it worth putting points into another passive or more so in masteries, What gives you the most bang for the buck?
I already have timeshift maxed and 3 in fireball for masteries.
Generally I am looking to do Max damage. I have lightning fireball timeshift and gust.

Thoughts?
passives skill 5/5

Might (STR) - add ur hp/hardened ur shield skill

Agility (DEX) - add ur hp (very tiny)/dmg/crit/dodge

Knowledge (INT) - add ur hp/dmg/mana

no need to put point into dmg/crit since the calculating now only doing little change to ur stats..and passive 5% speed is totally NO (wasting point)

if ur build hv extra points put it onto Duration (armor)

Suentous PO
06-19-2016, 10:36 AM
Ty both-

Having no shield I think I'll stay away from adding str. I had read some cast doubt on the validity of adding into damage, so I'm going to try dex for a bit.

loyti
06-20-2016, 12:45 AM
im using this passives

Durability, Int, Dex, Armor. Works well so far. Goodluck