PDA

View Full Version : Farming Green Ice! Pm me to join!

Register
08-15-2011, 06:06 PM
As the title says! Im gonna farm some green ice! Ill be using my level 31 dex bear. I dont think we can get green ice unless a person is above level 32 so it would be great if at least one person was level 32+ Pm me if you want to! Ill be doing it most of the day tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry if anybody else wants to join, but its full. The people participating are: Paraseeva, Roastcoffee, Swimmingstar, Supaprodigy, and megamule (me)

All add megamule!

Swimmingstar
08-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Um shouldn't you use shadowplat? i'm in

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Im in

Roasty
08-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Same here, I'm in

Register
08-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Um shouldn't you use shadowplat? i'm in

My bird is getting kinda boring right now and I havent done pve with megamule in a while so im using him. And I want some kills for megamule...and i like it better on megamule cuz I have less friends on him...more private :)

EDIT: Right now we have Paraseeva (or something like that, sorry i cant remember name), roastcoffee, supaprodigy, swimmingstar, and me. If im not stupid, thats 5 people! Yay! Im trying to get in some runs tonight but most of the day tomorrow, I will do way more runs!

EDIT: If you get a pink, its yours! All I ask is that you stay unless you HAVE to go. It seems impolite to get a pink and leave.