PDA

View Full Version : PVP restored?

diimitrii
06-14-2016, 02:41 AM
Who said PVP should now be as it is supposed to be? The way I see it is that warriors still rule too much there!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Oezheasate
06-14-2016, 06:36 AM
Who said PVP should now be as it is supposed to be? The way I see it is that warriors still rule too much there!

Nope they dont, we are food for mages.

Zeus
06-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Nope they dont, we are food for mages.

In 1v1, yes but warrior stack is still way too deadly due to the aggressive and defensive nature of lava pools.

diimitrii
06-14-2016, 06:40 AM
I did vs with fine geared tanks as Crackerszeven and i can say, still though af. He rekked me af. I mean the fights were long but if i am too slow on one timing i'm dead xD. I could only kill him 2-3 times against 7-8 idk lol and can't tell i'm that undergeared :/

Imho the lava pools are still too op! :3

Kharjojo
06-14-2016, 07:11 AM
Pvp at endgame is for sure more paced now, but ofc you will notice lil differences cause of tanks/korruption's AA stacking and/or (maybe) lack of team cooperation.
Gale mastery can help you against the lava pools Dim..u'll be pushed back in a supporting role but i can say i'm fine with it.

diimitrii
06-14-2016, 07:26 AM
Pvp at endgame is for sure more paced now, but ofc you will notice lil differences cause of tanks/korruption's AA stacking and/or (maybe) lack of team cooperation.
Gale mastery can help you against the lava pools Dim..u'll be pushed back in a supporting role but i can say i'm fine with it.
Alright thank jojo, I'll try it for sure.

Ineedgold
06-14-2016, 08:16 AM
Hi guys i think now pvp is so great and balanced (now smurf rock!!!)
i love do some clash with my guild time keepers but only thing i can say about warriors is the 2 seconds invulnerability of their heal. I think its too much op
multiple warriors using it and your team is unkillable
I apologize for my english im still learning it at school :D

intizamfamily888
06-14-2016, 08:45 AM
Another nerf thread...
Sts should just take our heals away, nerf our armor, and take 50% of our damage so noone will complain anymore

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Lawpvp
06-14-2016, 10:06 AM
Another nerf thread...
Sts should just take our heals away, nerf our armor, and take 50% of our damage so noone will complain anymore

Warriors were happy when rogues had damage nerf and their armor was trashed so i dont see why not

Amsosorry
06-14-2016, 10:15 AM
And mages "Still rule to much" if your gonna nerf a tank, mages should get the nerf to. It not just tanks being stacked it mages to, which means there wont be any rogues in clashes anymore cause their useless against a team of 3 tanks/ 2 mages. Now tell me if am wrong?... So why not buff rogues or give them an op weapon proc like mages new mythic staff wild flower.

Carapace
06-14-2016, 04:40 PM
Another nerf thread...

Careful what you wish for :miserable:

(Jokes)

Buts Da Vinz
06-14-2016, 09:34 PM
Warriors were happy when rogues had damage nerf and their armor was trashed so i dont see why not

nice so this the time ..war stay in house and dance haha

Fredystern
06-15-2016, 12:53 AM
Stacking 4 tank was too OP in lvl 47, they juststay on wall spamming thier basic attack for proc, after alots of lava they pull us =$ mage and rogue was instantly die if get pulled to thier lava, warrior survive if lucky since they was 4 warrior so 4 axe, it wont be easy to run from lava.

intizamfamily888
06-15-2016, 04:12 AM
Pvp is not only in endgame...
If STS will do some changes, I would recommend them to try out a vs at lower active brackets like lvl 6-7,10-18,22-24.
So they can see how much small changes can affect the gameplay at lower lvls.

To those who gonna start to cry "lvl up". I have 3 alts at endgame(mage, rogue, tank), so just don't even dare to flame me😉

Gouiwaa9000
06-15-2016, 05:16 AM
i love do some clash with my guild time keepers but only thing i can say about warriors is the 2 seconds invulnerability of their heal. I think its too much op

Nope , that's not a big problem . wars are op due to the arcane sword Proc , and considering it sells for a reasonable amount of gold almost every tank owns one. If you get pulled into the lava pools as a mage without shield , it's 100% death .

Gouiwaa9000
06-15-2016, 05:27 AM
And mages "Still rule to much" if your gonna nerf a tank, mages should get the nerf to. It not just tanks being stacked it mages to, which means there wont be any rogues in clashes anymore cause their useless against a team of 3 tanks/ 2 mages. Now tell me if am wrong?... So why not buff rogues or give them an op weapon proc like mages new mythic staff wild flower.

Wild fire is more powerful with more targets , all kinds of pets clear DoT . Also even in a 5v5 clash there are simply not enough targets ( even if they are , a casual player won't survive long enough for it to start stacking it self ) to make the proc become insane . + proc rate is lowered in PvP. What kind of pet clears lava pools from arcane sword efficiently ? What can protect you from DoT stronger than a sns pool ? ( If multiple tanks ) , and add to that tanks last much longer than a mage.

zauilet
06-15-2016, 06:06 AM
On my lv 16 tank too there was only 1 lv 15 rogue....pm me to know name... Who beat me when I use nekro and I'm lv 16 "tank" really sad lol....I still dunno wht gear she use....IMO she is the best lv 15 rogue...and sigh...she posted the video of our duel(when I was using lv 15 items and I was new to 16) on YouTube and didn't even mention that I was using lv 15 gear....looking forward to take revenge -_-
Ign : zauilet/juddgyy

resurrected
06-15-2016, 07:21 AM
On my lv 16 tank too there was only 1 lv 15 rogue....pm me to know name... Who beat me when I use nekro and I'm lv 16 "tank" really sad lol....I still dunno wht gear she use....IMO she is the best lv 15 rogue...and sigh...she posted the video of our duel(when I was using lv 15 items and I was new to 16) on YouTube and didn't even mention that I was using lv 15 gear....looking forward to take revenge -_-
Ign : zauilet/juddgyy

I seen that video and there is something that you are using items lvl 15 and only your sword is 16 if i good remember? Watch good bro
In video you trash talk him/her. I would post it too at his/her place lol.

jorelle26
06-15-2016, 08:28 PM
every class has a disadvantage and advantage on pvp. So u have to use ur mind to kill other class with their advantages. For example, if ur rogue fighting war with lava pool, drag war outside lava, use nekro/razor if u dont have nekro for immunity stun. War is OP in pvp these days, and always gangs! -_- use ur advantage to kill other class with their disadvantages :)

seraneyla
06-16-2016, 02:08 AM
Careful what you wish for :miserable:

(Jokes)
Make the lava pool maxed to 5 lava per team. 😉

** Careful of what I'm wishing for **

zauilet
06-16-2016, 03:22 PM
I seen that video and there is something that you are using items lvl 15 and only your sword is 16 if i good remember? Watch good bro
In video you trash talk him/her. I would post it too at his/her place lol.

Look...idunno who u r but I'll say it straight...that I'm polite only to my guildies/frnds after all that happened with me on my lv 9 tank....I have learned this for sure to not even make even a bit friendly relations with anyone other than guildies....so the way I see it...I didn't do anything wrong :/
Edit : And of course ur forum name tells me that u r of her guild...so I'm not taking this conversation any forward with u

Youngwezzy209
06-16-2016, 08:50 PM
Lol it already hard enough killing a mage in a vs now you guys wanna nerf proc...

Swordz
06-17-2016, 03:08 PM
Alot more. In pvp needs?

Oezheasate
06-17-2016, 04:47 PM
I did vs with fine geared tanks as Crackerszeven and i can say, still though af. He rekked me af. I mean the fights were long but if i am too slow on one timing i'm dead xD. I could only kill him 2-3 times against 7-8 idk lol and can't tell i'm that undergeared :/

Imho the lava pools are still too op! :3

If u lose vs a tank with equal gear then u simply arent good enough, trying to nerf our lava pools when mages i used to eat alive at 46 now easily farm me if they know how to alternate nekro and shield aint cool.

Dont nerf other classes just cuz you aint skilled enough to take down cracker, practice and work on urself.

Dont tell me now that its me who aint good enuff because believe me, i know how to vs mages, i didnt lose vs to a single mage at 46, not overall, and i tell you that a tank on equal footing with a mage skill and gear wise cant break the mages heal cycle.

Oezheasate
06-17-2016, 04:49 PM

Dude? Have you seen how little our heals actually heal? A mage outheals tanks and tanks are supposed to be the healing class, please be better informed on tank mechanics before trying to get us to be pvp food.

Kingofninjas
06-17-2016, 08:22 PM
Dude? Have you seen how little our heals actually heal? A mage outheals tanks and tanks are supposed to be the healing class, please be better informed on tank mechanics before trying to get us to be pvp food.

Tanks are not supposed to be the healing class. In majority of MMOs that honor falls to makes. Tanks do exactly what the name suggests, tanks.

Trenton
06-17-2016, 10:27 PM
Did you really just classify a tank as the healer of the group rather than what the name specifies, TANKing? They're not SUPPOSED to be the healer of the game, they're supposed to tank. STS just decided to not nerf their heal and not buff mages' heal when they had the chance, at the L16/L21 cap. You can't politely try to take a stab at someone after you ironically don't know the proper mechanics yourself. New lower heals/damage calls for changes to classes, and apparently the "mechanics" change depending on where you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

diimitrii
06-18-2016, 06:37 AM
If u lose vs a tank with equal gear then u simply arent good enough, trying to nerf our lava pools when mages i used to eat alive at 46 now easily farm me if they know how to alternate nekro and shield aint cool.

Dont nerf other classes just cuz you aint skilled enough to take down cracker, practice and work on urself.

Dont tell me now that its me who aint good enuff because believe me, i know how to vs mages, i didnt lose vs to a single mage at 46, not overall, and i tell you that a tank on equal footing with a mage skill and gear wise cant break the mages heal cycle.
Lmao, I'm 'lt saying this only because of the vs with cracker. I'm saying because in 75% of the pvp maps i see multiple warriors stacked all with glint set and arcane sword. And I use my skills the way it has to be but as i said, one time too slow and dead. You guys stun too long and the attack of the pools is too agressive imo.

Fredystern
06-18-2016, 06:41 AM

Really? Tank cant break mage shield? Try to make alots of lava and pull mage into that,that was nearly instant dead for shield mage in 47

I already vs alots of time with warrior in lvl 47, they just OP in lava, since alot of stun and huge damage :/

Kriticality
06-18-2016, 09:19 AM
They did nerf lava pools. I think it's fine. I've had 0 noticeable issue with the pools since the damage nerf. If you're getting lit up by those pools with your shield up you should prob strengthen your shield. There are multiple ways to do that with either str stats or shield mastery. I know tank stack is op but I still wonder... Could 5 tanks beat 5 mages? Mages unite!! Let's go korruption stack some tanks to see!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binlaggin
06-18-2016, 12:21 PM
They did nerf lava pools. I think it's fine. I've had 0 noticeable issue with the pools since the damage nerf. If you're getting lit up by those pools with your shield up you should prob strengthen your shield. There are multiple ways to do that with either str stats or shield mastery. I know tank stack is op but I still wonder... Could 5 tanks beat 5 mages? Mages unite!! Let's go korruption stack some tanks to see!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 tanks cannot beat 5 mages. A good mage can kill 2 tanks at the same time

intizamfamily888
06-18-2016, 03:48 PM
So if i look at what you say, you mean that mages are the most powerful class?

Amsosorry
06-18-2016, 11:21 PM
So if i look at what you say, you mean that mages are the most powerful class?

Yes they are atm

will0
06-18-2016, 11:29 PM

i say otherwise stacking warr cant win because of korruption disrupt their horn of renewal.. stacking tanks still wins(Op arcane sword) if opposite do not have korruptions imagine high HP warr vs AOE mage not meant to do single high damage like rogue. Mage have to survive base on their shield and lucky lightning strike hopefully it crit and of their heal as well so leaving mage mage with 2 attack skills FB / Light which hardly can kill a good tank 1v1.

first time i play a rpg game tank can heal tbh for arguement sake, and rogues just ask mage to heal and they dont even drop pack in pvp why ? Just because they are meant to do the most damage and kill quickly ..

Sxvm
06-18-2016, 11:49 PM
Good rouges -> Mages

Good mages -> Tanks

Tank with sword -> Rouges

That's just how it is.

AL isn't made for twinks. Should just move forward instead of staying back.

intizamfamily888
06-19-2016, 03:10 AM
Good rouges -> Mages

Good mages -> Tanks

Tank with sword -> Rouges

That's just how it is.

AL isn't made for twinks. Should just move forward instead of staying back.
That's true that AL is not for twinking but since more than 50% of all pvp players are twinks i think they should not forget us aswell

Oezheasate
06-19-2016, 05:09 AM
Did you really just classify a tank as the healer of the group rather than what the name specifies, TANKing? They're not SUPPOSED to be the healer of the game, they're supposed to tank. STS just decided to not nerf their heal and not buff mages' heal when they had the chance, at the L16/L21 cap. You can't politely try to take a stab at someone after you ironically don't know the proper mechanics yourself. New lower heals/damage calls for changes to classes, and apparently the "mechanics" change depending on where you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tanks are not supposed to be the healing class. In majority of MMOs that honor falls to makes. Tanks do exactly what the name suggests, tanks.

If u two actually took the time to think not about other mmos but about this game here actually and the skills involved, tanks have not 1 not 2 but 3 healing skills whereas mages have 1, so yes regardless of your outrage @trent, tanks are the healer class in AL, we got vb jugg and heal but still mages will outheal us.
I do know the mechanics of this game rather well at least when it comes to tanking as you will see me regularly doing timed runs as well as participating in maxed clashes with the top players on both sides.
Trenton if you think you can call me out on not understanding the mechanics of tanking you may wish to reconsider.

Zeus
06-19-2016, 06:35 AM
I think OEZ is saying this because a tank is not a tank in this game. A tank is a paladin.