PDA

View Full Version : How to Kill Sewer Bosses

Swimmingstar
08-15-2011, 07:03 PM
This thread is similar to Ayrilanas but for a different place.

Goldfever:
Goldfever does a special move called gold fever that can kill easily. So there should be a tank that pulls goldfever to a wall and the other people attack from farther away. This way goldfever can't kill everyone. You also need to destroy soul chests when green orbs are around them this way it is easier to kill goldfever. If you are soloing stay away from him (kite him) if you are not a tank.

Sewer King and Queen:
You will need to lure one of them out of room and kill or else they will do a combo that kills everyone on your team in range. If both come out run to the grate and into the place with orbs and try again. When luring stick to the walls. If soloing you can't really kill queen without elixir otherwise just follow the same rules as above.

Cockroach:
Before attacking the roach destroy all the garbage cans and then kill roach. If the cans come back before he is dead do not destroy them or roach will heal. I don't have anything extra for soloing.

Goblin King:
When his totem has a green orb around it destroy to totem before he heals too much. I have nothing extra for soloing.

Trash Heap:
I don't have anything for him.

P.S. If I got anything wrong or anything I should add please post here and I'll fix or add it.

mycroftxxx
08-15-2011, 07:07 PM
I posted this way back:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18826-Balefort-Sewers-guide

Swimmingstar
08-15-2011, 07:09 PM
oh...

Ayrilana
08-15-2011, 08:34 PM
and

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19123-New-and-Improved-Balefort-Sewers-Boss-Killing-Guide

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Nice thread but next time please search to see if anyone doesnt have thread or guide already
But goodjob by the way

:edit: remove pointless too mean did not meant to be offensive sorry

Register
08-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice thread but pointless sorry next time please search to see if anyone doesnt have thread or guide already
But goodjob by the way

No need to call this thread pointless at all. Its rude and unneeded...

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Ok sorry but if theres a thread already made it be best to look before posting