PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Greatankush
06-14-2016, 04:25 AM
1) where do I get the new story quests from?
2)beastmaster does not have any quest for pet animacy that gives 30 tokens.
3)where is this hunter guy that gives me quest for elite boss's mind?

Olz
06-14-2016, 04:36 AM
1) They come up from the bard as the rest do
2) I believe you have to speak to them about animacy then the quest should appear (Dont quote me on that)
3) In Shuyal Tavern

Cinco
06-14-2016, 11:33 AM
To take the Beastmaster quest series you will need to complete all of the Pet Quests first. Then talk to him about Animancy.
After this, Woodruff provides the first of three Pet Animancy Quests. Rusalka in Kraag does the second. Bodie in Paradise Pier handles the third.

kinzmet
06-15-2016, 12:47 AM
To take the Beastmaster quest series you will need to complete all of the Pet Quests first. Then talk to him about Animancy.
After this, Woodruff provides the first of three Pet Animancy Quests. Rusalka in Kraag does the second. Bodie in Paradise Pier handles the third.

The quest is not appearing on me! The only option show whenever I talked to Woodruff or any Beastmasters was "Yes Indeed!"

I've never done the pet quest ever before, since it payout a very small amount of golds then.

Need help.

Faliziaga
06-15-2016, 01:27 AM
The quest is not appearing on me! The only option show whenever I talked to Woodruff or any Beastmasters was "Yes Indeed!"

I've never done the pet quest ever before, since it payout a very small amount of golds then.

Need help.
Maybe you need to do the quests of the first campaign to unlock woodroffs new pet animacy quests. If you don't have Barney in the stable, i would talk to Betty first, she is at the end of Aqueducts dungeon. If that isn't sufficient I'd do all quests, should take 5 mins. Hope that helps.

kinzmet
06-17-2016, 11:43 PM
I do have barney, its level 46. I've tried talking to other Beastmasters and I found a dialogue "Pet animancer" or something. But its not a quest, it just brings you to the stable with the current pet stat page on. I tried to open the slot with story token but still didnt give me a quest.

I can't restart the beastmaster quest because I don't have it. BTW if this help, all the beastmasters don't have any icon above thier heads (like question marks or exclamation point).

Faliziaga
06-18-2016, 02:36 AM
After being led to the pet stat page, did you tap on Woodruff again? I think that was the moment the quest appeared, starting in Traveler's outpost. gl

Fredystern
06-18-2016, 02:41 AM
I do have barney, its level 46. I've tried talking to other Beastmasters and I found a dialogue "Pet animancer" or something. But its not a quest, it just brings you to the stable with the current pet stat page on. I tried to open the slot with story token but still didnt give me a quest.

I can't restart the beastmaster quest because I don't have it. BTW if this help, all the beastmasters don't have any icon above thier heads (like question marks or exclamation point).

Same with me

Faliziaga
06-18-2016, 04:31 AM
Anyway I wouldn't bother too much since the beastmaster quests are only one time granting 3x10 story tokens.

I checked how to unlock the pet animancy quest on a low lv char. You need the Brackenridge Village AP and after that do 3x Grimm's call quests. It took my quite a long time doing all those Barkley's, Sheeba's , Hedwig's, Sierra's call quests plus the dailies. So if you're stuck somewhere in your quest line, check every corner of the first campaign maps.