PDA

View Full Version : New Player Guide

Irulelol
08-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Welcome new players and evryone who is reading this. I didnt see a new player guide for Pocket Legends so to help new players out and hopefully cut down on the amount of repeated threads I'm going to tell you some basic things about pocket legends and anyone else out there can leave a comment of things you think I should put so I can put it on.

1.Elf,Bird,or bear?
In the game you can chose three different characters to play as an elf, a bear, or a(n) archer/bird which is the next thing im going to talk about which one do you chose?

Elf: The elf has very good healing powers and a very high magica limit. For an elf when you level you should put points toward intelegence to make sure your elf has the most magica and make it the best it can be. Also, the elf has long ranged weapons to make it so you don't take as much damge as say a bear.

Bear: The bear is a close ranged warrior with very high health. You should put your points when you level up towards strength to make your bear feirce and well strong. The vear having high health is good if your a busy person who may have to walk away from your playing device because you have the best chance of not dieing with the bear.

Bird: The bird is an archer that has the best range and has skills that alow it to damage sheilds and help take down bosses quick.For the bird put your points toward dexterity to help make your bird a killing machine. The downfall I've found with the bird is it has very poor defence.

Now that I've given you a description of the chaaracters I still have'nt answered my question. Which do I pick? This is totaly up to you. I personaly loved the archer and figured this out by making one of each character.

2.Now That I've chose my character what next?
Now you've chosen your character gou go through the dungeons gaining items to use and sell, money to buy things, and experience to level up so you can go to different dungeons and get beter gear for your character.

3.Item Value:
In pocket legends all items have a value which affects their cost and the stats of the item. Most of the time the beter the item the beter the stats which equals a better you! Here are all the colors or the way to tell a good item from a bad and what they mean:

Gray : very common
White : common
Orange : uncommon
Green: rare
Purple : epic
Pink : legendary

4. Where do I sell my items?

In the game to sell your items you first must be level 4. You then go to the town on the map titeled balefort castle. Once spawning at the town you must walk into the building and take a left and inside the large room to the left and in from of you, three people standing on chests. Click on them to buy, sell, and be amazed at what items you will hope to get in the world of Alterra where your adventure as a pocket legend begins.

5. And Remember HAVE FUN!

Nourish
08-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Nice guide, although LOTS of typos :)

Irulelol
08-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Nice guide, although LOTS of typos :)
Lol i know im not the best at grammer or spelling

Irulelol
08-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Ill probaly go back later and fix

Silentarrow
08-15-2011, 08:16 PM
For bears, I don't suggest putting all points into strenght. YoU should put a couple points into dex every time you level up.

Heyyoucooll
08-15-2011, 11:19 PM
For new players u dont want to get into dual specs pure is the way to go

Irulelol
08-16-2011, 08:04 AM
For new players u dont want to get into dual specs pure is the way to go
Thanks for that. Thats what i was tryin to tell the guy further up but i couldnt think how to word it so i didnt say anything.

Heyyoucooll
08-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Yeah no problem

Redbridge
08-17-2011, 03:13 AM
Pure or dual spec... Its a great topic to highlight but not into detail. If ppl want more they'll ask, find it or struggle on. The problem is I've seen lots of ppl spreading stat points across all three attributes.

Instead of advising to put all point in one, maybe suggest the norm is to put in the one attribute but sometimes two, but rarely three due to problems that occur with equipping gear if you split across two or three.

Also it's a great start but make sure you add more stuff as people suggest it. You could include other topics like global chat/talk functions, maps and quests, friends, stash, plat, etc

Sweet.

Irulelol
08-17-2011, 01:07 PM
Pure or dual spec... Its a great topic to highlight but not into detail. If ppl want more they'll ask, find it or struggle on. The problem is I've seen lots of ppl spreading stat points across all three attributes.

Instead of advising to put all point in one, maybe suggest the norm is to put in the one attribute but sometimes two, but rarely three due to problems that occur with equipping gear if you split across two or three.

Also it's a great start but make sure you add more stuff as people suggest it. You could include other topics like global chat/talk functions, maps and quests, friends, stash, plat, etc

Sweet.

Ok. Ill be sure to add these wen i gwt the chance :)

Jdeveloper
11-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks this helped me alot! :D

Bunnyshoota
11-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Great guide dude! Is it your first? Well, good job.
Also make one in the new players section.

Irulelol
11-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks this helped me alot! :D
Glad i could help!

Irulelol
11-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Great guide dude! Is it your first? Well, good job.
Also make one in the new players section.
Yup first guide and only at the moment :p